You're Voice

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

After a while of embracing in the water Sehun looks me in the eyes with a serious look "How many months do you have now?"

I put my finger in a circular motion onto my stomach, smiling "I have six months...we still need to get baby things"

He winks at me "Don't worry i have that all sorted, but first i think we should get out of here and cook some dinner"

 

I nod at his suggestion "Good idea, ill change into something else before we eat aswell"

It was like a careful race, we both scrambled to the door, him heading for the kitchen, me for the dressing room. I change out of my costume and into a black dress, one that fits and goes perfectly with my figure. I also place the a necklace around my neck,  it has a shiny glimmer to it when the sun catches on the beautiful jewel.

 

I smile as i begin to slowly make my way down the stairs, inhaling the sweet scent of what i suppose to be steak. I brush some dust off my dress before peaking into the kitchen, i watch Sehun as he places the food on the plate, but he seems to struggle with getting the chips out of the oven. I smile to myself and walk over to him, placing my hand on his shoulder "Let me help you Oppa"

 

I hear him sigh then gasp as he looks at me, his hand going to my stomach "You look beautiful Jess..." 

I shake my head as i get the chips out and put them over the food, putting both plates on the table "Im not beautiful, you are..."

He nods "I know, i can't disagree with you on that"

We both laugh then dig into the food, my stomach growling as i put the steak into my mouth.

 

I look over to Sehun and watch as he is staring at my stomach,  whilst eating his food "What are you looking at me like that for?"

He bites his lips "Your just so big...its shocking how fast time flew by..."

I swallow the food hard, burning my throat as i look down to the table "Are you...sure you didn't mind leaving EXO for me?"

He nods, looking happy "I didn't mind one bit...but i think...we will see Suho again"

 

"...I don't want him near the baby...i don't trust him or Kai..."

"Dont worry, i won't let them hurt you...I love you Jessica"

I smirk and wipe my lips "I love you too"

We continue eating till our plates are empty, Sehun then takes the plates and dunks them in the sinking, i hug him from behind "Baby, will you sing for me?"

He turns around and kisses my head "Sing? Why do you want me to do that....i have a lisp...so it wont sound so nice"

I shake my head and place it on his chest "I don't care, i think you sound beautiful, sing for me..."

 

"Fine, come with me" He grabs my hand and pulls me along, till we reach a large glass door. He lets go of me and opens the door, there i see a beautiful black piano in the middle of the room, he point's to the couch on the far end of the room. I go to sit down closing my eyes as i murmur "I didn't know you could play piano"

"SM never let me..."

I listen to him as he sits on the seat, the careful sound of the keys being tested, a soft melody then echoes through the room, i recognize it instantly,  Baby Don't Cry, but soon after his voice followed. I couldn't hold back my feelings...

 

~Baby Don't Cry~

 

 

Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart

Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes

If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy

Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love

 

Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes

Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened

You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known

So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you

 

Exchanging only our separate fates that lead to one another

As inevitable as it seemed that we’d miss, I know we loved just as much

When you smile, sun shines A brilliance you can’t fit into a framework of language

The waves crash my heart and crumble down oh

 

Baby don’t cry tonight a night plagued by violent storms into Ooh As if the sky will fall

Baby don’t cry tonight It’s slightly befitting

To let you go at a moment that shines more brilliantly than tears like this

So Baby don’t cry cry My love will be remembered

 

Above the dark shade of pain, at the doorsteps of farewell

Even if I take a brutal fall, I can manage if it were for you

Uh, Instead I’ll give myself to you who don’t know me

Don’t cry, give me chilling laughter instead of hot tears Baby,

 

Say no more baby no more don’t cry

Please don’t hesitate at the moment you’ll become foam

Say no more baby no more don’t cry

 

So you can remain as a shining person, burn me with that dagger instead

 

The moonbeam that brims up in your eyes

This night that silently overflows with pain

 

Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes

Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened

You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known

So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you

 

The early sunlight comes down

A blinding force that reminds me of you comes down

At last my eyes that lost their way Cry cry cry

 

~End~

 

By the end of the song i found tears rolling down my face, my heart aching as i put my hands over my face. I feel Sehun's arms slide around me as he pulls me onto his body "Jessica baby...please dont cry" He smiles to himself as he kisses away my tears, then kissing my lips.

"im sorry...its just your voice is so beautiful...also your piano playing is amazing"

"I dont want you to cry over it...Im glad at least you like it..."

 

"I loved it..."

I kiss his lips ever so softly,  a sudden breeze coming through the open window "Just like i love you...ive never loved somone so much..."

 

He smiles "Me neither...but atleast i can call you mine...at first i wasn't sure what to do, but now we will have a family...i love you Aegi..."

 

But it all came to fast...