Come Back!...

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

Sehun...? He's talking about me...

"You don't know that.....You only just got out of that Kai incident..."

I hear him sigh "Then what am I going to do...."

"I could stay by her side all the time if you like ..." 

So....like no privacy? I don't want that....

"It's not as easy just staying by her side but it would help.....considering i have to go back to Korea...tomorrow..." 

As I hear that my heart hurts , I take a step back and the floor creaks. I let out a little gasp as I quickly make my way upstairs ,but not quick enough..

 

"Jessica....did you hear...."

Why am I crying?! I wipe my tears away in confusion as I shake my head and run into our bedroom , I get undressed and quickly make my way into the bed and snuggle up to my self. Why didn't he tell me before....?...Can't he trust me....?....

I find my self crying into the pillow , my heart feels torn slightly as I clutch the pillow. Is this what It feels like to be untrustworthy?....

 

I feel arms wrap around me and I jump slightly "Jessica....are you crying?" I bury my face in the pillow further as I can't stop my tears ,I hear him sigh as his arms tighten around my waist. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you.....I didn't think it would upset you this much..."

Through my tears I am able so choke out words "Your....meant to tell me everything.....its called trust...."

I then feel the softness off his lips upon the back of my neck ,his breath tickling me as he talks. "Please.....forgive me Jessica....and look at me....." I slowly turn my self around to look at him , his face looks pained.

 

He reaches up to wipe the tears from my face as he kisses my lips lightly , then his kiss begins to feel desperate but passionate it scares me a little as I grasp ahold of his shirt. As we brake apart out breaths are wild and I feel a throbbing sensation in my head "s-so....why are you going....back to Korea...."

His face still so close to mine ,I feel his lips brush against mine with every word I can't help but blush. "I'm going to cancel my contract.....so I don't have to be connected with the group...."

My eyes go wide"But.....won't that mean you will see Suho....?"

He avoids eye contact with me as he talks "ill be fine"

 

"Fine. Isn't a good enough answer for me....Your not going alone Sehun...." He takes a deep breath before closing his eyes "I will take someone with me...."

 

He then opens his eyes to look deep into mine "Prommise?" An softness welds in his eyes and I say this ,but he completely disregards the question like I said nothing. "I'm tired lets sleep...." my heart begins to hurt again ,is he lieing to me.....is that why he didn't prommise.....

Angrily I turn away from him and let out a shaky sigh as I supress another wave of tears , what's wrong with me....why am I so emotional....

 

Contemplating that thought I quickly fall asleep ,what a mistake that was.

 

I wake quickly to a bang of the front door ,I stretch and notice that Sehun has gone. No.....

I get out of bed quickly and rush down the stairs , but just as im about to exit the door I feel arms constrict me and pull me back. "No! Let me go!! He's going to get hurt!!!"

"You will hurt your self if you keep running like that...!"

"Kris....!"

I scream aloud as I struggle in his arms ,I feel my face going pale as I hear a car from outside drive away. I go limp in Kris's arms ,He's.....gone.....Why!!

I feel tears go down my face as I shout "Sehun no! Come back" knowing it's hopeless and knowing my cries will be un heared make me feel broken ,I begin shaking faranticly.

 

"Did anyone.....go with him?" 

Kris looks down to me and shakes his head "no...why?" 

Kris is still holding my limp body "h-he lied to me...."

I then feel as shock go through me "we...have to go! Suho will get him....and....then he won't come back!"

"Jessica...."

"He...He could Die!!!"

"Jessica!!!!"

Kris's shout snaps me out of my crazy moment as I notice hot tears are falling down my face , I then begin to sob as I cover my face with my hands. I feel empty again....why is this happening.....Kris silently carrys me to the couch where Luhan and Xiumin are now awake having heared the door slam...and my screams.

 

"You two look after her im going to call Sehun"

I feel blank to the world , I stare mindlessly out of the window and bite my lip. How....could he lie to me like that.....talk about trust.....I hate this....something bad is going to happen....Xiumin's sudden voice makes me jump "Are.....you okay....?"

I shake my head as I clutch my stomach and let out a whimper , how could he do this now....."Do you want something to eat?" I shake my head and Xiumin sighs as he gets up and heads to the kitchen , Luhan then takes Xiumin's place next to me . "Jessica it's okay....I know Sehun....he will be okay...." Luhan's hand reaches to my belly ,I smile a little "Thankyou....." 

 

He chuckles "it's not a problem.....I just would like you to be happy your like a sister-in-law to me" I murmur to him quietly as I grasp his hand "He will come back....right?"he nods with a cheerful smile in his face , he then shouts. "Minseok! Please can you get me some strawberries?" within a few minutes Xiumin emerges in the doorway with hot chocolates and a bowl of strawberries ,just as I begin to drink Kris comes back in. 

"Jessica.....He said hes sorry....but he will be back in a week...." I frown doubtfully as I look down to the tabel , my heart racing as a feeling of a abandonment flows through me again.

 

I hope he comes back.....I can't live without him....

(BUT WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT HIS S GOD DAMN IT SEHUN :( )