Little Escape

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

Sehun looks to me sharply and points into his wardrobe , I smile and quickly hide in the oversized wardrobe , leaving a small gap open to look through. "Y-Yeah Tao come in....what do you want" Tao struts into the room and stares at Sehun with his palm outstretched "I want my hair brush and my blusher now...!" 

Sehun sticks his tongue out then points to his left "they are in my drawer over there Hyung" Tao lets out a smile and then bounds out of the room whilst combing his hair. 

 

I quietly step out of the wardrobe then go and sit on his bed , I look out of the window and see lots of cars arriving. I then look to Sehun and feel my face go red, I see he hasn't got a shirt on and his muscles stand out in the light. He smirks as he sees me staring at him "I know I look good right" I cover my face with my hands "Sehun Shut Up and just get ready" He doesn't reply but I hear quiet footsteps coming from somewhere , I timidly look ahead of me and feel my face go beetroot red. I look up and see him smiling , I look away from him but he pulls my head back to look at him and I push him away by him stomach.  

 

He lets out a laugh as he doesn't budge , His grip on me loosening as he packs his stuff. After he is done there are a total of 4 bags in the room , I roll my eyes then smile as i pass him a shirt and a coat. "You have much more suitcases than me.....you really do pack like a woman Oppa...." 

He grasps my hand as he bites his lip "I have alot of clothes okay.....just help me carry them...." I shake my head and pat his cheek as I remind him "We can't just walk out of here.....people will easily see me...." he frowns then smiles as he opens his window , he grasps all his luggage and one by one drops them out of the window. 

 

I frown as I see them all fall deep into the snow "I hope there wasn't any eletrical stuff im there" he laughs to him self then puts the top and coat on that I gave him , he Shouts Kris's name and he comes out from his room smiling. "Kris I need you to carry her out...." He nods and picks me up , I hide my face in his chest and grasp his shirt tight. "Sehun go ill get her too you" I then hear Sehun run down the stairs , a few moments later he begins walking too. I hide my face more as I sence there are alot of people in the bottom part of the building , but before we reach the door I hear Suho talk from behind us.

 

"Kris....who is that?.." 

I hear his heart beat faster in anxiousness "This is my sister Yoonsuh.....I just need to take her home...." Im grasping ahold of his shirt so tight its hurting my hand "hmm....well....go ahead leave" I then feel us running outside , as the wintery breeze hits me I begin to shiver. But I look forward to the car park and see Sehun is already in a car , I step down from his arms once again and embrace him tight. "Im....truly grateful for what you have done Kris....if you need anything call me..." I smile as I rush over and get into the car , I wave to him as we drive off down to my house. 

 

"Sehun we can only spend one night here then Suho is bound to find us....then if you really mean it we have to go..." Sehun nods seriously and gets out of the car , I follow him to my appartment as I open the door. 

I begin packing my bags and fill two large suitcases , I leave them in the living room then go and sit on the couch next to Sehun.

Is it crazy to go with him...?...No......he would do it for me.... "Hey Jess do you mind if I take a shower" I point to where it is and smile as I go to get my self something to eat , as I eat I contemplate to my self.

Was I really out for two weeks? How is that even possible....I mean with my door open......and all....

 

I think back to how tired and emotionally exhausted Sehun looked when I first saw him again , I never want to see him like that again.....it's painful just thinking about it.....

"Hey Jessica can I use your hair dryer?" 

"Yeah sure its in my r---" I look to him and see water still dripping from his upper body and his hair elegantly covering his eye I can't stop staring as I go into my room and show him where it is....."h-here.... " I know my face is red....but I can't help it....His body......."Thankyou" He dose an aegyo smile for me and I roll my eyes "When you stop giving me a heart attack them maybe ill accept your Aegyo..." 

"Well when will that be?...."

I shake my head and smile as I walk out of the room "never...".

 

I take a look around my apartment and let out a sigh , all my memories.....all the good times and the bad.....im going to leave them here.....I let out a smile and then grab my phone as I go to sit next to Sehun. He smiles kindly as he brushes his now dry hair , I look through flights on my phone. "Well....Sehun where do you wanna go?"

He puts a top and bottoms then grabs my phone off me and holds me away with one of his hands "Well we could go to Italy....." I nod and move his hand from me and hold it in mine. "Alright then.....just do it.....Italy sounds fun" I crawl over to the pillows and snuggle up into bed , I feel my tiredness hit me stronger than before.

 

"Hmm...? Jess are you tired?" I nod my head and look to the time "its only 2pm and im exhausted...." He smiles and then gets into bed with me and holds me close , I shiver uncontrollably at the cold. "Well we do have to be up by 3am so we should get some sleep" I nod again as I curl up to him and nuzzle my head into his chest , I wrap my arms around his chest and hold him tight. Eventually I begin to drift off , But there is a sudden sharp pain in my neck and my eyes fly open to see his face buried in my kneck. "S-Sehun it hurts s-stop!" I try to push him away but he grabs my arm and the pain on my kneck increases , I let out a little yelp as he releases my skin and then my arms.

 

"Well then....Good night "He shows me a smug smile as I touch the now itchy spot on my kneck , my cheeks going red as I realise what hes done. I let out a sigh and turn my back to him and close my eyes again , this time falling asleep without any 

Disruptions. What a jerk....