Settling Down

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

I feel Sehun's hand trace my neck as he sits next to me , his fingers tickling the mark on my neck. I smile and Iook to him as he pulls me upon his knee and holds me tight , I feel his racing heart against my chest. "So....do you like it here?"

"Of course I do Sehun.....its like something from a dream...." His cool breath tickles my kneck as he rests his head on my shoulder , his heart rate slowing down a little. "Im really glad you like it....I just hope we can be happy here....." I kiss his cheek and close my eyes as I murmur into his cheek "Sehun.....I..I love you....." My eye's flicker open to see his expression , I see his face is a deep red. In return this makes me nervous and I look down to the ground.

 

He then gently holds my cheeks and looks into my eyes , I feel my heart begin to race as he looks almost tearful. "I love you too.....ever since you started buying chocolate tea" We both let out a laugh then hold eachother tight , I then let out a sigh. "Were going to have to order bubble tea over here...." He my hair slightly as his face moves closer to mine "I don't mind....I had Suho's card remade for me...." He presses his lips to mine in a rush , his hands holding me from the floor as he towers over me. I tremble slightly as the strength of his lips pushes me down , I grab onto him as he bites my lip.

 

I let out a wild gasp as my handsmove around his neck ,I press his lips to mine once again as he picks me up with my legs on his waist. He throws me on the bed as I blush , his body quickly towering over me again. " S-Sehun.....I-I...." He presses his finger to my lips and smirks "Don't talk....." I feel his lips trace over my neck , the night quickly falling over us as we share eachothers company without a single word to be said.

 

 

 

The morming tastes sweet on my tongue as my eyes flutter open to see Sehun's face just inches from mine,I breathe carefully as I begin to feel the intense heat from outside make beads of sweat form on my head. I gently get out of bed and hurry to the bathroom , my body beging to ache as I stretch. I sigh as.I turn the water for the shower on and step into it , I gently wash my hair and my body before stepping out and drying my self. I wrap a towel under my arms and over my body as I go down stairs and look into the fridge , I let a smile out as I find chocolate cake.

 

I sit at the table and eat it slowly as I stare out into the sea , the sweet ,wonderful taste of chocolate sliding down my throat. "waahh....it tastes so good!" As I finish the cake I see Sehun sleepy walking down the stairs , I let out a smile as I put the plate in the sink. Sehun lets out a sigh as he stretches then points to all the bags "Lets unpack.....we have lots to do..." I nod exitedly and rush over to my bags , I begin to unpack my clothes and put them all upstairs. I see Sehun neatly putting all his clothes in the wardrobe and draws , I carefuly admire the designs. 

 

"We're did you buy them all?" He smiles and awkwardly scratches his head "I got them from this shop Tao told me.....about...." I let out a laugh as I continue to unpack , I place the rest of my things around the living room and then relax on the couch as it is noon already. I grab one of my magazine's and stare at one of the bridal dresses that I see , its so pretty....I wish I could wear it. "What are you looking at...." I hear Sehun's voice next to me and jump , holding the magazine tight in my grasp. "it's just....a dress that looks pretty...." Sehun's face looks a little shy "What's wrong Oppa?" 

 

He shakes his head and looks out of the window , His eyes narrowing nervously. "I heared there is a really pretty water fountain near the middle of town....I was wondering if you wanted to go and see it...then maybe get something to eat...." I nod enthusiasticly and smile "Ill go and do my hair and get my dress ready...." I then stop and think "Sehun you stay down here and get ready" he nods as I run upstairs and begin to curl my hair , I then find my white dress which I put on with my jacket. I look in the mirror and smile before running downstairs and seeing Sehun combing his hair.

 

"You ready to---" I blush and cover my mouth with my hand as hes wearing sk inny jeans and his ---- "Jessica...what is it?" He teases me as he rubs my cheeks and then looks at my dress "You....Look really pretty Jessica" I blush more and push him away "n-no im not lets just go...." He chuckles as he grabs my hand and gently pulls me out of the house , he locks the door as he slowly walks side by side with me. He squeeses my hand and smiles as I lean onto him slightly ,he my head and whispers gently.

"I hope you will like it...."

 

I smile then look ahead of me and see the fountain , I let go of Sehun's hand and run up to it. "Ah.....its so pretty" I look at my reflection in it then I feel Sehun's hands grasp my waist and pull me into him "Its just like you then....." I giggle as he slowly turns me around and sits me on the edge of the fountain , I look into his now nervous but beautiful face and frow slightly. "Sehun are you okay?....." 

 

Then my heart skips a beat ,And before I knew it I was more in love with him than ever before.