Love Him Properly

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

I stare out of the window and feel the breeze on my face , I squeese his hand as I see the sign for the airport. Then a black car catches my eye in the mirror on the outside , I let out a gasp as I spot Suho's face. "S-Sehun.....Suho is behind us.....we need to hurry"

I feel him squeese my hand as he speeds up into the car park and murmurs to me , His face a paniced expression. "We need tobhurry , ive told the attendants to get our bags we just need to run" I nod doubtfully as we quickly get out of the car and head towards the airport entrance , Then the black car blocks our way and Sehun grabs my hand and pulls me along as he runs.

 

I see Suho get out of the car and begin to chase us , we quickly pass through the passport gate and make our way onto the plane. I feel my heart begin to race as I see Suhos face full of anger as we enter the plain , I let out a sigh and lean into Sehun. I grip his hand tighter as we walk to our seats at the back of the plane , I strap my self in then move the arm rest so I can lie my head on him. He my head as I let out a sigh of relief.. "A...are we safe now.....?" Sehun shows me a smile as he plaits my hair "Yeah.....we will be fine.....if he wants to find us hes gonna have to search the world....." 

 

I let out a big smile as I feel the plane lift off slightly , I grip his shirt as I hate the popping feeling in my ears. His hands don't move from plaiting my hair as a women comes past with the trolly , Her eyes flickering from me to him before she speaks. "Would you like anything? " Sehun nods and takes out his money "Two waters please" she nods and takes the money before handing our waters and walking away , I shut my eyes as I wrap my arms around his arm and listen to the gentle humming of the planes engine. "Sehun...." I whisper "Where will we be staying when we get there?".

 

He whispers back to me and moves his hand to my cheek "I have bought a house.....next to the beach...." I open my eyes wide and look forward to the seat infront , I suddenly begin to feel Homesick as I curl up and bury my face in his chest. "Jessica are you okay?"

I shake my head and let out a ragged breath as a tear rolls down my cheek "I...I just feel a little nervous about moving....thats all....."He rubs my back and then looks down to my kneck , smiling he tries to change the subject. "So you got the knecklace....I didn't even notice" 

I look down to the knecklace and smile "Im sorry I forgot ,Thankyou....I really like it...." He smiles and grabs my chin and pulls his face so close to mine ,there are so many people around us my heart begins to race.

 

"Now....can I have my reward?" I shake my head in protest and try to lean away but his hand catches my back and pushes my body forward till my lips fall onto his , I feel my ears burn as I close my eyes and put my hands through his hair. I feel a deep fuzziness in my heart that makes me feel like im melting , I let out a wild gasp as we continue to kiss. Sehun pulls the curtain around us as he lies me down on the seats , I look up to him and blush. "S-Sehun people might hear...." He shrugs his shoulders as he presses his lips to mine in passion again, His hands gripping my hips tightly as we share eachothers breath.

 

"Jessica try to be quiet...." I nod and bite my lip as I look out of the window to the morning sky , I let pleasure and sin take over me as I fall into a place I've never been.

 

Flustered I get off the plane and rush to the baggage area , I still feel my cheeks burning as I stand by my own waiting for my bags. Eventually I feel Sehun's presence behind me ,His heavy breathing tickling my ear. "W-Why did you run off like that?" I grasp one of my bags and put it beside me "You know why....the lady across from us was looking at me!....." He lets out a laugh and doesn't try to hide it as be grabs his bag. "You know it was worth it" I shake my head and bite my nail as I grab my other bag and quickly line up for the passport check ,I suddenly feel a hand my . I let out a paniced yelp and turn around and see Sehun smirking as I frown and him and slap his hand "Will you stop messing around....we have to get through bere before we even enter Italy...." 

 

I see him pout as I show my passport and go through the long gate , I wave sadly to him as he chases after me along the huge hallways packed with people. I see the exit and quickly run towards it ,as I reach the outside I feel the heat on my face and smile. No more Cold for me.....

I then let out a scream as I am levitated into the air , I look down and see Sehun is putting me on his shoulders. I laugh as I hold his head gently as I put the back packs on my back , he holds all the cases as he begins to walk towards the beach houses that I can see not to far away. 

 

Amazingly he is barely exhausted as we finally arrive at the house , he lifts me down as I stare at it. Its much bigger than I thought..... ,I slowly walk up to the door and unlock it with the keys in the bag. I push the door open and lay my bags near the entrance as I run around in the huge space , I then go and look out of the huge windows and see that the sea is litteraly outside our backdoor. "Waahh!!! Oppa it's amazing!!" I hear him shut the door and see a smile on his face as I began to dance a little in joy , I see him walk towards me and hold me close as the sun shines on his perfect complexion. 

 

"Im glad you like it.........you know there is an balcony upstairs" I grin and escape his arms as I run up the stairs and go into the door that is at the bottom of the corridor ,as I open the door it becomes a fairytale of its own. White whispy curtains and a perfect bed , just the right size balcony for me to relax on....the whole room like something of a dream, I step out onto the balcony and hear the gentle gushing of the tides come in as the sky slowly turns pink.I only sit there and observe the beautiful sight. I'm meant to be here....it was the right decision.....