How Dare You

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

Sehun Pov:

As I close the door I feel a silence of despair sweep through me , I bite my lip and make my way over to Kris’s room. I hesitate before I knock lightly on the door , it’s a while before he actually opens the door. But when he dose he looks angry.

“Come in….” He leaves the door open for me to close as I go and sit on the edge of his bed , he sighs and sits on the floor “So…why are you here?”

I look into his eyes “Tell me what happened….to her whilst I was gone….and ill tell you what happened to me….” He nods  and lets out a long sigh.

“She….Wouldn’t eat….she was like a completely different person….She couldn’t stop looking at the door and she wouldn’t move anywhere….she fell asleep in the same place day after day….so her doing that to you was an understatement…. You really were a jackass…”

I scratch my head as I let out a shy smile “I know…I know im sorry….But i….wait has she eaten?!” Kris nods as he pokes my forehead “Now tell me what happened to you….”

I push his hand away as I look deep into his eyes “…. I…Made a deal with SM to cancel my contract….but….im afraid Suho might of heard”

We then both exchanged a sigh , knowing only hell will come from this.

“Well we both have to protect her….Suho will use her against you….”

Jessica Pov:

My anger over Sehun slowly fades as I realise that Monday is the last day I will be called Ison….I let out a sigh and a smile , I need to get a plan for tomorrow….Maybe I should go to the spa? Get my nails done? And then my hair? And then go to sleep…and….my wedding is the next day….

I let out an exited laugh as I shut my eyes and try to sleep , weirdly I fall asleep easier than expected…maybe I was stressed out from all the anger and sadness….dont forget the happiness…

As I wake up I feel Sehun’s presence next to me , I leave a kiss on his back as I get up and head to the spa. I feel someone watching me but I shake my head to ignore it , Probably just my nerves about the wedding….I let out a smile as I enter the store and ask for a package.

Hours pass as I get pampered , A mud bath…a pedicure and a manicure…By the time that’s all over its already five at night. I notice I have texts on my phone , as im wiping my face and putting my shoes on I read them. One from Sehun

-Be careful , it’s a little busy out today….im going for my suit…Wont be back for a while…

I let out a smile then read the one from Kris

-Hey Jess If you need anything feel free to ask….im always here okay? Oh and by the way the clothes we bought at the store are in your wardrobe , don’t worry about anything okay?

I bite my lip as I pay my bill and exit the store , I head to the salon to get my hair cut. But I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach , I sigh as ask to get my hair curled in a nice way for my wedding.

“Sure sweetheart I can do something special for you…”

“Thankyou” I smile at her as I stare out the window , I wonder why both of them were so worried and caring….Maybe im just over thinking this right? I let out a sigh as I bite my lip again and again , I feel there’s something he isn’t telling me…Ill ask him after this….

 

Around seven she’s done with my hair and it looks astonishing , I don’t have anywords.

“There you go honey…”

“Thankyou so much!” I smile at her , happiness bubbling up inside of me again. I give her the money and before I know it im rushing home with a big smile on my face , what a long day…..but it was so worth it!!!

I open the door with a sigh of relif and run into the kitchen ,  I open the fridge and get out the chocolate cake I didn’t finish. Damn it this isn’t going to help me fit in that dress…..I sigh then shrug my shoulders as I mindlessly begin to eat it.

“Wahhhh why dose it always taste so good….!!” I rub my cheeks as I swallow the piece of cake , the door then opens. My eyes go wide as Sehun and Kris stare at me , Im sure I have chocolate at the edges of my mouth. I blush red as I slowly begin to step away from their stares to wipe my face , I then hear them laugh as they both take a piece.

NO

ONE

TAKES

JESSICAS

CAKE

-THEME FROM JURRASTIC PARK ECHOS IN THE ROOM AS A DINOSAUR COMES AND EATS THEM BOTH-

CHEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

RRRAAAWWWWHHHH

(Sorry Jessica ill be serious…-cough cough)

“Hey guys come on!!!! You know how I feel about you stealing my cake….”

They both smile as they have already eaten it , I smile then let out a laugh as Kris has some on his nose. As im pointing Sehun then looks too and laughs with me.

“What are you guys laughing at !!!!” He puts his hand on his noes and rubs it off “Oh you two are very mature arnet you…jeez” He smiles as he grabs the plate with the cake and puts it in the bin.

My laughter stops as the cake goes in the bin , I start to cry and Sehun holds me.

“Jess don’t cry over cake!”

I hold him tight as I point to the bin

“Kris you murdered that beautiful cake!!!It lived a good life…..AND IT TASTED SOO GOOOOD!!”

They both laugh at me as Kris goes to his bag and pulls out another cake , my eyes go wide as I let go of Sehun and grasp the cake. “I like your hair by the way Jess…” As Sehun says this he tries to hug my from behind , but just in time I grasp a spoon and rush out “Not again es HAHAHAH”

 

 

 

A/N –

Jessica I am so sorry this chapter went hyper at the end I saw Lay Twerk O.O

To make up for this one I will do a longer one next time…maybe….Alright baaaiii

NYAH ~ <3