Im Not Ready....

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

I sit alone in the library and pick at the cake , I don’t feel so hungry…infact I feel sick…Maybe its wedding nerves….I shake my head as I go up into my bedroom and sit on the bed. I take time eating the cake as I put the television on , nothing I watch captures my interest. My eyes keep flickering from the television to the wardrobe , I really can’t wait to wear that dress….its so pretty….

Just as I put the empty plate on the floor Sehun bursts into the room “H-Hey no need to be so rough”

He smiles as he grasps me tight and presses me to the bed “You look bored…..Want to go and watch a film?”

I shake my head as I blush red , feeling his fingers tickle my leg “Uh….Yeah sure….” He smiles and presses his lips to mine , he then wraps me in an embrace. “Hey….we still haven’t talked about names for the baby….”

I begin to feel nervous about his comment , He then my cheek as he lies next to me. “Mmh….i have one for a girl….”

He begins to play with my hair “Tell me then…..please?”

I cuddle up to him “uh….yeah…Hani….”

He lets out a laugh as he presses his lips to the corner of my neck “I like it….So Oh Hani?” I nod as we embrace , his breath tickling my face as he picks me up. “Im glad you like it…..Can we watch a horror movie?” Sehun grimaces a little but nods his head as he walks down the stairs , He cuddles up with me on the couch.

As we watch the horror movie I cant help but jump and scream at the right moments , somehow after all that im exhausted. “Tired Princess?” I nod as he picks me up again , but this time he carries me to the other room beside the kitchen. “Mhh..wow….its so pretty in here….” The guest room had a nice view to the ocean , But as Sehun lay me down on the bed the view was blocked by his face.

Even better…

He presses his lips against mine forcefully , I let out a gasp as he grasps the back of my head gently and presses my lips onto his. Im grasping ahold of his shirt as he continues to kiss me , just as he runs out of breath he opens my mouth slightly with his and begins to my tongue.

I cant help but grasp onto him harder as I let out a moan , I then feel a strange sensation in my stomach but it sends a crackle of pain through my body. I push him away. “a-ah….Sehun no….” I hold my stomach as the pain dosen’t stop , Sehun looks at me worried.

“Jessica….are you okay?”

I nod my head “Y-Yeah my stomach is just hurting a little….” He kisses my slightly inflated stomach as he whispers gently. “Don’t hurt your mommy…..she has done nothing wrong to you….” We both then laugh then let out a sigh as we are both exhausted.

“Mm…Jessica ill see you at the altar…” I let out a smile as I snuggle up into his chest , inhaling his new scent of fresh air. Its so relaxing…it makes me kind of drowsy , My eyelids begin to droop as I begin to think about tomorrow….Nothing but happy thouughts…..Then I feel asleep and I wasn’t expecting to wake up to nothing.

I open my eyes expecting to feel Sehun , but there is nothing. I then look to my clock “two ! Oh crap!”

Only three hours left….thats not long enough for me!!

I quickly get out of bed and rush upstairs to get my dress and my shoes , I quickly check everythings there then smile at my self.

“You ready yet Jess?”

“Kris ! Damn it no I have nothing on!!”

“Take your time we have three hours”

I nod to him even though he cant see me , I close my eyes as I put the dress on. Slipping the shoes onto my feet , I feel taller….but I don’t want to look yet. I do my hair with the curlers and then sigh “Kris! Can you come and do my make-up?”

The door opens as soon as I say it , Kris has a really happy look on his face. He then covers his mouth , but I shake my head. “Don’t tell me….i want to look for myself…”

Kris nods and then crouches down beside me to do my make-up carefully , Precisely an hour passes when he finishes my makeup. He then marvels at his work for a while “I did good….take a look?” I nod and take a deep breath before standing up and looking into the long mirror , I open my eyes wide and then gasp as the person in the mirror looks completely different to me.

Who are you….you look like me….but your not me….Its too beautiful…I then let out a gasp of awe as Kris holds my hand “Hey! Hey! Don’t ruin my work!! Don’t you dare cry!” I shake my head , and smile widely.

“Y-Yeah! Sorry ! I don’t want to smudge your work….” I then hug Kris , careful not to wreck his work. “Thankyou so much Brother….i would not be here without you….” Kris gently my hair “Im happy I have helped you….After all…an eye for an eye….” He giggles as he gently pulls me down the stairs.

“Okay first of all we need to get you in the car , then get you too the altar” I nod to him as he gets me in the front seat , I begin to tap my finger rapidly on the chair as I feel nervous. I then let out a sigh “Jeez im so nervous…aah…..”

He grasps my hand and squeezes it tight “Its okay….please try to relax….You will like what you see trust me…”

No matter what he tells me I still feel an intense emotion of nervousness flood through my body , Maybe im just really not meant to think about it. I try taking deep breaths , but as soon as that helps I notice we are there.

Oh…crap…