Lights Out

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

We slowly made our way out into the rain, Thunder still clapping around us. I grasp the umbrella tight to my body, praying that lightning won’t hurt me. Just as I think that I see lightning in the distance and jump in fright, grabbing Kris’s arm. “You’re scared of lightening?” I nod a little “I…I don’t want it to hit me”

He chuckles “Don’t worry it won’t hurt you…we are nearly at a shop now”

Why do I feel so pathetic….scared of lightening….Jeez I really have become a pansy…

We quickly walk into the store and shake off the rain, the lights seems to be stable since they weren’t flickering anymore. Kris tugs on my arm as he pulls me to look at clothes, as he points out some jeans I sigh. “What’s wrong Jessica?”

I bite my lip “Uh….uh….my….normal….pants don’t fit me….a-anymore….” He chuckles and pokes my tummy “Well we are going to have to go upstairs to the….baby section…” I sigh as he gleefully takes my hand and pulls my whole body up the stairs, He looks as happy as he packs the basket with clothes and pyjamas for me. Suddenly something feels wrong in my chest, a cold feeling wavering through me.

I frown , Kris….Shouldn’t be the one here doing this…it…it should be Sehun….I grip the clothes in my hand and suddenly burst out crying , Kris drops the basket and holds me tight. “I…I know what you’re thinking I can see it in your eyes…..I’m sorry on his behalf that he’s not here….But despite that…we need to get you clothes…”

I ignore the eyes upon us as he my head and whispers reassuring words in my ear, he squeezes my hand and then picks up the basket again. “We need to go….I hear they are closing at eight….because of the black outs…” I nod and look down at the ground and hold his hand, I feel a dragging sensation on my heart as we put the stuff on the till and pay for it all.

“Hey…Kris…can we…..get some…bubble tea….” He nods and walks with me to the shop.

“Do you think he will be back soon Kris?”

“I hope so….I can feel your pain….”

I let out a sigh as we order the bubble tea, two chocolates. We walk home in silence, hand in hand. The rain fitting every thought that passed through my mind. My eyes keep flickering onto Kris , something about him cheers me up….

“Hey Kris…?”

He looks down to me as he holds the umbrella higher to see me “Hmm?”

“Can I call you brother…..?” I squeeze his hand “Its just….i don’t see my brothers anymore….and you treat me so well and—“

“Yeah sure…I like the sound of it” We laugh together as he goes and unlocks the door , we then both gasp as it opens easily. We then look around as all lights are off because of the black out , but the room is lighted by candles….but we didn’t light these….then someone walks in through the living room door…

“S-Sehun…” I let go of Kris hand and run up to him , I feel my self trembling as without thought I slap him across the cheek. Afterwards my hand is throbbing and he looks at me emotionlessly as I begin to cry “Y-You…liar……Why did you do that to me!!” I rush out of the room but he grasps me by the waist and pulls me back , as I try to wriggle out of his arms he grasps my face in his hands and presses his lips to mine.

My struggle slowly comes to a stop as I fall into his soft kiss , He begins to wipe my tears as I hear Kris closing the door and going upstairs. As he stops kissing me I hide my face in his chest and cry some more , he just simply my head and lets out a sigh. “Im…so sorry….I shouldn’t of  lied to you like that…”

“You’re an idiot….i cant belive you would leave us like that…..you jerk!!!!” He then laughs as he kisses me again , his fingertips my cheek as his other hand presses onto my stomach. “I know im a jerk…..but wont you forgive me…..after all in two days you have to say I do….” I smile as I lie my head on his shoulder.

“Maybe ill leave you at the altar for pay back” Sehun laughs as that as his hand starts to gently my stomach “You wouldn’t leave me there….you are to kind…”  I let out a sigh as I rub the red mark on his cheek “I know…that’s my problem….”

We then both share a laugh as we hold eachother in a tight embrace “I missed you Sehun…..i…I felt so weak without you…”

“I missed you too…..i just needed to get away from SM….now I am we can do whatever we want….but I doubt Suho will stop trying to find us….”

“Mmh….but we can be at least a little happier in the mean time….”

“That reminds me….How is tiny Jessica?” He crouches down to press his lips onto my tummy “Your bigger since I last saw you….” I frown and sigh “that’s your fault….i don’t want to look fat in my dress!!!!!” He laughs loudly as he picks me up.

“Don’t worry….your still plenty skinny enough..” I smile and hold him close as he takes me up to our bedroom , he places me on the bed and leans over me as he places gentle kisses on my lips and face. “I like how you forgive me so easily……” I giggle and pull him close to me , I can feel his heat warming my body up. “Shut up….i just really don’t want to get into a fight with you…..…”

“Hey…stop calling me names….It hurts…” He pouts as I poke his nose “Yeah yeah…..i felt worse when you were gone…..” He then lets out a sad smile.

“Didn’t I already say sorry for that Jess?”

“Well it really hurt you know…..I mean…..i had to go pregnancy shopping with Kris not you….It hurt!”

He looks away from me biting his lip , he then gets up from me and walks to the door. “I…Im going to get something to eat…” He then closes the door behind him and I begin to feel a sense of anger. How…dare he walk out like that….what a self-centred jerk…