Just The Same

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

He looks into my eyes slowly , he bites his lip as he slowly gets down on one knee I feel my face burn up as I keep eye contact with him. My heart begins to race as I see him put his hand in his pocket , He slowly pulls out a little white box. As he blushes it makes me even more nervous , then the words come out faster than I expected.

 

"Jessica...will you marry me?"

 

No words can describe how happy im feeling , a million nervous but wonderful butterflies hitting my stomach. He then flicks open the box , a beautiful ring sits amongst the cushions. I happily throw my arms around his kneck and whisper into his ear , My heart begining to hurt. "O-Of course I will...!" I place my hands on his cheek and bring his lips close to mine , just as he puts the ring on my finger my belly rumbles and we both laugh. "I guess your hungry then"

I blush as im embarrased , patting his cheeks. "Yeah.....I want cake...." We laugh as we walk to the nearest restaurant and take a seat at the back.

 

I slowly admire the ring on my finger as he begins to order for us both , we then look at eachother in silence and smile. "I can't belive im engaged....." As I murmur this he grasps my cheek " Well at least it's to me....Happy?"

"Of course I am...." Just as I say that the food comes and it smells delicious , my belly grumbles as I quietly dig into the food as my body becomes warm from the delicious food. I notice Sehun is staring at me. "What is it?...."

He quickly looks away as I ask.

"You really are hungry...." He looks down to my now empty plate and smiles.

"Thats wierd.....It didn't feel like I ate anything...." 

He shrugs and finishes his food , I sip my lemonade as I look up to the waiter who is taking our plates. Sehun then kicks me from under the table. "Oww!!! Was that for !!! " 

 

He looks like a spoiled child whats wrong with him "Dont....look at other men like that...."

"Like what.....?! You jerk....that really hurt...." just an hour ago he proposed to me and we are already arguing....I let.out a laugh.

"What's so funny ?!"

I shake my head as I bite my lip and hold my laughter.

"Nothing....Nothing....I love you though...."

He smiles and awkwardly scratches his head " I love you too...." He looks at me as I stare into his eyes, we spend a few moments staring into eachothers eyes , then my cake comes and nothing matters anymore.

 

As he places the cake on the table I instantly grab my spoon and begin eating it "Hey can I try some?" I see him reach over with his spoon "Do you want to die bruh?...." He slowly places his spoon back down and I smile a little and continue eating "Thought so...." He looks dissapointed as he rests his head in his hands , I slowly get some cake on my spoon and put it to his mouth as he opens it. His eyes sparkle in pleasure as he swallows it "its good right?"He nods and trys to grab some more as I continue to eat "Im serious! Don't touch my cake...!" He then laughs as he leans back in his seat "So you won't share with me at the Wedding?" I shake my head "not if it's chocolate cake.....ill bite your hand off" 

We both laugh as we are completely full , he places the money on the table and we walk out. Just as we exit I get a nauseating feeling in my stomach.

 

Oh no...

 

I squeese his hand tight and try to hold it in as I bite my lip ,but its no use. I let go of his hand and run to the closest bin and throw up into it ,I then cough and splutter as the after taste is awful. "Jessica .... oh no.....did you eat too much..." without saying a word he picks my up and holds me to him without saying a word ,before I know it we are home and he gently lies me on the bed. "Do you want a drink?...."I nod as I get dressed into my Pajamas and climb back into bed as he brings me a glass of water....I slowly sip it as he lies next to me and my head.

"Thank you Sehun....."

"Don't mention it....ill always be here for you...."

 

I smile as I cuddle him and place my burning head against his cool chest ,he my hair as he murmurs to me."Ill never leave your side..." 

"Neither will I....." 

I slowly blush as I watch him take his top off and lie on his back and pulls me too his side as he looks at the ceiling ,my heart races as I gently place my hand on his chest. "Eat more oppa....your like a stick...." he lets out a grim smile as he looks down to me "I will now Suho dosent controll the fridge" 

 

We both laugh , but then we lie in silence for a while as I hold my tummy. I still feel sick....but something dosent feel right....I just can't put my finger on it..

 

I feel Sehun's hand trace the outline of my body as I had began to poke his stomach , I smile as I press my lips to his chest. "Can you sing for me?"

He laughs as he prods my hip "Why would you want me to do that?..."

I frown "cause I want to hear your voice....I hardly hear it in any of the songs...."He sighs as he sings Peter pan , half way through I join in with him and we laugh as we finish ay the same time.

"You have a really nice voice.....I don't get why they don't have you sing more..." 

"Its....because I can't do my s's very well I have a lisp...." I giggle and press my finger on his cheek. 

 

"Well I think its cute...."

He grasps my hand and pulls them both to his cheeks "Jessica....why do you have a photo....of my ?"...

My heart races as I feel my face go red ,Iook down to the floor but he turns my head to face him. "I-I......uh.....I....its...." I have no reply....I didn't think he even saw....."Jessica are you a ert?" I shake my head then laugh "You are engaged to a ert how nice" He frowns as he tries to look serious "okay okay....I just think you have a nice okay? Is there something wrong with that?" 

 

I watch his cheeks go red as I his cheek "So....alot of people look at my ?"

I nod and look away "Sebooty...." I look away then he starts laughing "That's hilarious Oh My God" His laugh lightens me a little as I smile and snuggle closer to him "I Love you though Sehun...." 

He snuggles his head into me "Love you Too.....Just don't ever say that again" then we both start laughing , he gently my forehead again and I find my self slowly falling asleep.