Just The Right Amount Of You

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

My head feels like it's about to split open , I let out a cry as my body is aching. My eyes slowly flutter open as I look around me , I see that my door is still open. I get up from the floor and hold my head as I do , I walk to the window and see that its now the dead of night . I see tire tracks in the neat snow that lead off somewhere then a painful memory rushes back to my head and I rush for my phone. 

 

Sehun!

 

I dail his number on my phone and press it eagerly to my ear , my heart feeling like it's being ripped appart from the edges. 

 

'im sorry , the number you have called is currently unavailable please try again later'

I let out a scream as I throw my phone onto the couch , I go and slam my door tight then slide down it till im sat on the floor. I put my head in my hands and let out a sigh , I feel my body begining to shake. Why do....I miss him so much.....I feel like half of me is missing..... , I slowly get up and take a seat on the couch and curl up . I place my head on my knees and begin to cry , why dose it hurt so much!  

 

Through my tears I turn on the television , the headline Braking news made me wipe my tears away as they keep flowing. I listen carefully to what the woman says on the screen , my body feeling weak and exhausted. 'In other news EXO's Sehun has been suspended from the Group due to Sickness we will have more to update you with later'

I let out a scream "lies!!!! Hes not ill!" I throw the remote control onto the floor and quietly get my coat and leave my apartment , I wander to the bubble tea shop and begin to tear up as the shop is empty.  

 

I bite my lip as I sit on the bench outside it and let the falling snow slowly cover me , not even the cold can numb the feeling that has captured my heart. Suddenly I hear a soft voice in my ear and I let out a little scream "Don't think it's over yet" I look next to me and see Kris smiling kindly , I feel my self begining to shake as his smile vanishes. "Should we go somewhere less cold" I gently nod to him and begin to walk to a small café just around the corner , I take a seat in the corner as he takes a seat infront of me. I stare at my lap as I listen to him talk. "I...know your upset but I need you to be open minded" I give him another nod "Well....I have a plan for you to see Sehun" my head snaps up to look at him , a smile then goes across his face. 

 

"Why would you do this for me?" He shrugs as he looks out of the window "I think Sehun is alot happier when he's around you" I feel my cheeks go hot as he says that "Plus I can see how much your hurting just by not being with him" I shake my head and grasp the table "j-just get on with what you were saying !"

He smirks as he passes me a little charm , I hold it up. "What is it?...." 

"Its nothing to do with the plan but I found it on my door handle with your name on it....Jessica right? " I nod as I look at it closer , The sliver charm attached to it seems to be shaped as a wolf and the eyes seem to be little diamonds. "Waahh....it's so pretty...." I put it around my neck and look down to it smiling.  

 

"So...the plan....Alright you might not like it but it's the only way...." 

"Ill do what ever it takes to see Sehun..."

He nods and smiles .

"Okay...well first of all are you good at running?" I nod hesitantly then look away "n-no not really"

"Oh well ill just go with the second plan......ill have to carry you in....but you will have to act like your asleep and ill say you are my sister we just have to hope that Suho doesn't see us...." I smile to that and nod , I feel a big weight lift off my heart as I look to the time. 23:44.

 

"Hey Kris.....I think we need go home...." he looks at the time and agrees , we walk out of the café together as he walks me to my house. "We will meet here early at 6am?" I nod eagerly as I bow to him and run up to my room and get my outfit ready for tomorrow , its the least normal thing I can do tomorrow. A leather coat with jeans and a top , I smile to my self as I go back and lie on my bed falling asleep quickly. 

 

My dreams are disturbing , I see many people being hurt and crying but yet I can't leave. I wake up in a cold sweat and look to the clock 5:23am , I nod to my self and put my clothes on and tie my hair up in a bun. I let out a sigh as I eventually let my body sink into a heap on the floor , Why am I doing this....if we get caught we could both get in serious trouble......but im sure its worth it right? 

 

The clock just hits 6 as I make my way outside to where Kris is waiting next to a car , he smiles as he opens the passenger side of the car. I slowly sit inside and curl up onto the seat and smile as I watch him drive and park just a few spots away from the dorm house , I get out and walk over to his already outstretched arms. Without warning he quickly picks me up and holds me to his chest. "H-Hey Kris! " he looks down to me and flashes me a smile "S-Sorry if im heavy....." He shakes his head as I hide my face in his chest , I feel the warmth of the building reach us as I try to hide my face from the other people. 

 

"Hey Kris...who is that?" 

 

Is that....Luhan....?

 

"Its my sister Yoonsuh.....by the way who were you with yesterday night whilst I was gone...?"

Luhan's voice wavered a bit and sounded embarrased as he spoke "I-i stayed in Xiumin's room....But it's none of your buisness! " I hear Luhan's footsteps run away from us as Kris chuckles , I murmur to my self as I feel him walking up the stairs. "I knew Xiuhan was real....." Kris suddenly stops and I hesitate to look "This is Sehun's room...try not to make so much noise the whole house echoes so whisper....." I nod and gently step out of his arms and place my hand on the door handle. 

 

This is it.....

 

I twist the handle as I walk inside , I close the door behind me and look to the obscure figure that is covered in bedding. I slowly go and peel away the sheets , I spot Sehun sleeping soundly. I see the corner of his eyes are red , a shooting pain pierces my heart. I reach my hand to touch his cheek , as I do his eyes unexpectedly fly open and look at me. His voice sounds broken as he grabs my hand "J-Jessica..." I feel tears beging to fall down my face as he gently pulls me into the bed with him , I cry into him as he slowly wipes the tears. I inhale the sweet scent I missed of his body , I grasp his shirt tight as I press my head to his chest "I-i missed you so much......" he kisses my head as I say this and he looks into my eyes sencierly "I missed you too.... "

 

I press his hand to my heart and let out a sigh "It's only been one day and I've been hurting so bad..."

a confused look goes over his face "its been two weeks Jessica?" I look at him perplexed "but...I only woke up yesterday night" His eyes go wide as he looks at my neck ".....So that's why Suho went back....He injected you with something...." I shake my head and put my arms around my neck "Im....just glad im here with you...." He nods in agreement and puts his arms tight around my waist , we stare into eachothers eyes for a while. "Jessica.....I need you by my side" His hand had moved to carass my cheek "ill always be there for you....." 

He smiles "Even though your the one that always bumped into me"

I frown playfully "That wasn't my fault! "

His sharp tone shocks my body "Jessica shut up...." His grip then tightens on my cheeks as his lips are pressed onto mine , I let tears of happiness roll down my face as I kiss him back my hands slowly getting tangled softly in his hair. 

I then brake my lips from his and find im gasping , his smile somewhat creepy as I look into his now exited eyes. "We can escape here together.....and then maybe we should move somewhere else....." I shake my head and look into his eyes "you....can't leave this job just for me...." he plays with some lose hair that has fallen from my bun "I'm not happy here anyway....no one pays any attention to me...." I sigh as I the large dark circles under his eyes , then I let out a little laugh. "Don't worry I buy all your make-up" he pouts then turns away from me ,I shake his shoulder and then speak in my soft voice "okay okay...im sorry I shouldn't make jokes about your grooming choices" He then turns over and towers over me his hands by either side of my head as I look up to him "Just cause I look better in makeup than you do" He smirks cheekily and gets up from the bed leaving me to blush as my heart is racing from having him almost lie on me.

 

I get up in a daze and follow around after him as he packs all his stuff , I look to his bed hair as he looks at me and blush. 

He looks so cute , just as I was about to reach for him there is a rapid knock at the door . But I imidiately recognise the voice from begind it. "H-Hey Sehun can I come in now?....or are you still mad" 

 

Tao?