The Messiges

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

 

 

I stayed up all night waiting for a reply , I started to pace around my rook wondering if he would ever text back. As I was about to give up waiting my phone echoed throughout the room. 

 

'Saranghaeyo!'

 

I rush over and unlock my phone , clicking exitedly at the messige box. I bite my nail as I read the text that follows , my heart begining to race.

 

'Jessica I think you can answer that question for your self'

 

I frown as this wasn't the answer I was expecting , I sigh loudly and text him back.

 

'But I want you to say it....Plus whats up with Grandpa getting angry at you? '

 

I got an answer almost straight away

 

'Yes of course I like you silly! Is that what you fangirls call him ? Kekekeke Hes just over protective and doesn't want the media all over our band...'

 

'Okay x :( sorry for making him shout' 

 

'Its okay , you must be tired right?'

 

'Actually im not that tired'

 

'Well Jessica get to bed anyway goodnight! '

I let out a bright smile and put my phone on the side , I snuggle deep into the bed and eventually fall asleep letting my thoughts be consumed by the darkness.

 

I watch my meal rotate In the microwave , the slight buzzing sound emerging from the sides relaxing me. The sweet aroma from leftovers making me smile , I then glance over to my phone.

 

Am I being obsessive?

 

DING!  

 

I'm distracted by the noise that throws its self at me , I open the door to the microwave and grasp the plate with my hands. I quickly go and place it on the dining table before I burn my self , It leaves my hands and I let out a little smile.

 

I look outside and see snow begin to fall from the sky , I smile and press my hand onto the window. Snow is pretty......im going to go out after my noodles , I slowly make my way over to the table and demolish my food without much thought. 

 

It leaves a burning sensation in my throat as I grab my coat and rush to my door , before I can open it there is knocking from the other side of it. My hand still slowly reaches to the handle as I open it slightly , peeking through the little gap. "Sehun what are you doing here??" A wide smile flashes across his face as he points to my coat. "Want to go for a walk?" I let out a smile as I open the door fully and step outside , locking the door behind me as I silently walk by his side. 

 

Wont he say anything?....

 

As I was about to give up waiting , he grabs my hand and squeeses it tight. I look up to him and see his face looks worried slightly , I follow his gaze and let out a little gasp my self. "I-Is that....Kris?!" He was walking towards us but didn't seem to have seen us , Before he looks up Sehun pulls me into the shadows of the wall and holds me tight to his body. I feel my heart begin to race as I hide my now hot face in his chest , the snow falls silently around us as Kris walks past us compleatly unaware.

 

I feel Sehun relax his arms around me and let out a sigh , I take a step back from him slightly and look downwards trying to hide my hot cheeks. I hear a soft voice just above me before he grabs my chin and looks into my eyes "Jessica....." my eyes go wide "n-no not.....now....people wil---" im cut off by the warmth of his lips on my head , I let his arms slowly go around my waist as I wrap mine around his in return. 

 

I let out a happy whisper into his chest , my body shaking a little but not from the cold. "I....never want to leave your arms....." I hear a chuckle emerge from his mouth as he moves his face to look into my eyes , his hand wiping the snow from my hair. "You don't have to leave...."I let out a little laugh as I escape his arms , grasping his hand tight. We begin to walk to a bubble tea shop but on the way I ask him "Sehun why....did we hide from Kris?"

 

He shakes the snow from his hair before answering a sarcastic smile cracking up on his face "Well.....Kris knows.....and he....said j was too young for a girlfriend" I try to conceal a laugh as I speak "t-to young?" He looks at me and pouts "Don't laugh at me! Its cause im the Hyung....." I nod then let out a laugh as I realise that Kris was joking "hahahaah ! S-Sehun he was just teasing you!" Sehun then sighs as he grabs my hand tighter and litteraly drags me into the store , he lets me go as he speaks to the waitress. "One chocolate and a Banana" 

 

"Banana? I thought you liked chocolate" He completely ignores me as he grabs the cups and exits the store , I quickly chase after him and gently grab his wrist. "Sehun im sorry....! Can I have...a bubble tea?" He turns around till pouting as I grasp the outstretched cup , I take a sip and the chocolate flavour easily flows down my throat. "You really mean your sorry?" I nod my head and let out a big smile , maybe I should of let him have the chocolate.  

 

"Remind me again why you decided to get banana? " his hand slowly connects to mine , naturally. I smile a little as he whispers shyly , whilst sipping his tea. "I....just wanted a little change......and plus it tastes good" I squeese his hand as we are now trudging through thick snow , my body begining to freeze up slightly. "S-so its...n-nice?" He nods then looks to me a little confused , then he stops and crouches down slightly. "Ill give you a piggyback , come on" I begin to stutter slightly as I stand begind him , my face turning red.  

 

"I-im sorry if im heavy!"

 

I hear him sigh impatiently as I climb upon his back , and put my arms loosely around his kneck and place my legs on his hips as he stands up holding my legs into place. My heart begins to race as I feel his warmth rush through my body and blush a little as i become super aware of his hands on my Legs , he begins to walk fast as the snow begins to fall faster. The snow nearly up to his ankles , finally we reach my house and I unlock the door by reaching over Sehun's shoulder and placing the key in the door.

 

He opens the door and takes the key out , with me still on his back he runs into my living room and detaches me from his body causing me to land on my . "O-Owh....hey Sehun what are you....." He looks extremely tired as he wanders in the direction of my bedroom , I quickly get up and follow him. "Sehun you can't just go in my ro--" I look around my room and he Is no where to be found , then Sehun's pair of arms constrict my waist and pull me onto the bed I let out a scream as I don't like being picked up from behind. I hear Sehun's laugh as he holds me to his chest and places his head close to mine , I can feel his breath tickle my lips as I look into his tired eyes.  

 

"You look exhausted.....did you not sleep"

He shakes his head slightly as I nervously brush his hair out of his face. He gently grasps my hand and presses it to his flawless lips , I feel my heart race although this is only my second time touching his lips. "Suho.....wouldn't let me sleep.....I had to make up for staying out with you....." I let out a sigh as he lies his head on my shoulder , I his head and feel him breathe gently almost asleep.

 

"Sorry Oppa....." I murmur this as I lie my head ontop of his I feel his warmth on my chest and close my eyes with his arms firmly around me I fall asleep quite easily , little did I know that doing this could ruin everything we have.