I love you Jessica x

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

♥ 🌟 ❄ ♥ 

 

After a full on week in the hospital i was ready to go home, now all i have to do is sit and wait for Sehun to pick me up.

 

In the meantime i get to spend more time with Hana, which doesn't bother me one bit. I hold her up as she gurgles at me, her tiny little hands grabbing softly at my hair and nose. 

 

Just as i place a kiss on her little button nose Sehun comes into the room with a big smile, He gently hugs me from the side then gets my bag. 

"How have you guys been?"

I smirk as i hold her to my chest "We have been alright haven't we Hana?" Her brown eyes stare at me as she on her thumb, i just laugh.

 

"Well we are going home now sweetie, your room is all done!"

He pokes her cheeks softly and chuckles "Jessica i added other things to her room whist you were here.."

 

"Like what?"

He winks "You will see!"

And now Hana wasn't the only one exited to see her new room, what did he do?

 

♥ 🌟 ❄ ♥ 

 

As we enter the house i take a good look around, i missed being here so much....The hospital was kind of boring...

I inhale the sweet scent of home, my nose tickling as i hold Hana to my body. 

 

"Do you want to go first?" As Sehun asks this i nod, carefully walking up the stairs. I slowly open the door and smile, its even more girly than before, lots of butterflies on the wall, the carpet on the floor is a deep pink. 

 

"It's amazing im sure she loves it as much as i do..." I place her in the cot with a blanket over her body as i say this, i then turn around to Sehun and embrace him tight.

 

"Thankyou for everything baby..." He hugs me back and let's out a happy  sigh.

"No problem...im just so happy that I'm a dad..."

"Im a mummy too, it feels super wierd to call myself that"

We both giggle as Sehun then plants a sweet kiss on my lips "Your going to have to get used to it angel,  im sure Hana will call you it all the time"

 

"I guess..." i say this as Sehun slowly pulls me out off the room, switching the light off and closing the door just as we exit. 

My mood seems to instantly drop as Hana isn't by my side "Are you sure she will be okay by herself?"

Sehun nods and waves a baby monitor in my face, he then puts it back in his pocket "See, you don't need to worry she will be fine..."

 

He then grabs my hand and kisses the wolf necklace that still lies upon my chest, which i have never taken off. He smirks and leads me down the stairs "I have a suprise for you aswell"

A smile suddenly comes back onto my face "Come on then show me" 

"Let me close your eyes then"  He puts his hands on my eyes, covering them so i can't see.

 

I then let him lead me around the house untill we finally stop, he quickly removes his hands. It takes a while for my eyes to adjust to the light,  but when they do i look around and see him standing there with his hands behind his back.

 

I look behind him and see a piano, my eyes going wide "Y-You...are..."

He nods and shows me the note sheets from behind his back,  he smirks "I just thought i would suprise you with the things you love most..." 

I hug him close to my body, his arms going around me in return "Sehun i love you..."

"I love you too Jessica"

 

He then gives me a slow, wonderful kiss. Butterflies flying around my stomach as madly as they first did when he noticed me, how could i not fall for him?

 

He then unexpectedly pulls me down with him onto the piano chair, chuckling as i lie my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes softly and listen to the melody that flows out of the piano, feeling his shoulders move ever so slightly to reach the keys.

 

The song i recognize as -Beautiful-

Sounds so much better with just Sehun singing it.

 

♥ 🌟 ❄ ♥ 

 

Author Note -

 

Happy Birthday Jessica you wonderful girl x 

I know we have had our fall outs but i want you to be by my side forver, my little sister!

 

I don't know what i would do without you, you have helped me with so much! 

 

Your so beautiful and i hope you never change! Just to prove how beautiful you are i kept this for this exact moment.

 

Love you Jessica x