Looks

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

By the time his lips leave mine i feel light headed, i clutch onto his arms for a little support whilst i hear him giggle

"we have to find our way out of here..."


As i say this he plays with the end of my hair "We are in no rush " i frown at his words, looking around for an actual way out.  

"yes Sehun we kind of are, i need to change..."

he sighs and grabs my hand tight in his, i look down and smile a little. 


"ill find a way out, prommise" with a brilliant smile he winks at me,  he then pulls my body forward to follow behind his.

Somehow i get the feeling we are going further and further from the exit,  starting to panic a little i look around frantically.

"Sehun are we lost? "


As he stops i bump into him and stumble a little,  I then let out a big sigh,  he turns around.

"Yes...we are actually lost.."


i let out a groan and begin walking with him in the opposite direction.

"Sehun you are hopeless..." 


"Well excuse me for trying to get you cake faster"

i then laugh to myself as i slow down my pace to look him in the face, he has a twinkle in his eye that gives me butterflies "You were actually going that fast to get me cake?"

He nods and i plant a kiss between his forehead,  i then smile as i continue to walk,  picking up a much faster pace

"I love you even more now"

He chuckles as we then both see the exit,  both of us running for it like a pair of children.

As we reach the life of the party again he picks me up and twirls me around

"Jess is the new dora the explorer!" We then both laugh in a way that tickles my stomach,  he places me over his shoulder and begins walking very slowly to our car.
"Sehun!! No wait, we need to say goodbye to everyone!! "

 

i outstretch my hand to the party as he puts me in the front seat, i see him shrug as he slides into the drivers side

"Kris is entertaining enough..." He points to a pearly pink bag that lies on the back seats "Change into that..."

"R-Right now?" I look nervously out of the windows as i timidly lock eyes with Sehun

"Yeah, Right now..." He seems to smile a little as i climb over to the back seat,  i place the bag on my lap and rip the top open

. I then hear the engine start as Sehun pulls the gear into drive,  the car then begins to speed down the road.


i smile a little and pull the dress from the bag, black with white fading into some places,  of course he has ripped the price tag off.

"Sehun will you not look?"


"Ive seen it all b--" 


"Sehun! Just promise..."


"Fine.. " i watch as his full attention is pulled to the road,  i try to change into the dress as i fall about,  hitting my head on the door.


After collecting probably many bruises on my arms and head i finally have the dress on,  surprisingly it fits me like a glove,

plus its super comfortable

"OPPA!!! you can look now..."

"Jeez you don't need to shout..." i climb back into the front and strap myself in, i then notice Sehun looking at me

"the road..Sehun! watch the road!" 

His eyes wander slowly back onto the road and i notice him grinning, i look uncomfortably out the window, knowing he is probably smiling at my dress "Jessica?"

"what?"

I feel his hand squeeze mine tight as i have curled up against the door , he suddenly unbuckles my belt and i grasp it tight "Sehun--!!" 

"Trust me!" Whilst grinning he pats his legs , i guess for me to lie on . I rub my belly in a small circular motion before rolling my eyes and lieing my head on his legs , supprisingly the muscle in his leg is quite comfortable.

"That dress looks pretty on you..."

"Thanks..." i smile as i close my eyes and listen to the soft purr of the engine , my thoughts going fuzzy as i find myself near to falling asleep.

"Sehun... Where are we going"

"Don't worry ill wake you when we arrive" 

"Kay'"

from that i find myself falling into a deep sleep , i guess i really am tired...

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

I awake with a rough shake to the shoulder , my eyes flying open in supprise , in self defence i grab the hand and shove it away "im up...jeez..." i rub my eyes an look up to see Sehun looking down on me from outside the car , he gently grabs my arms and helps me out of the car "Sorry...we have an hour walk...are you okay with that?" 

"uhm yeah..." i point to our bags with a displeased look 

"hahaha , don't worry those will be carried seperately by one of the cleaners" 

He holds his hand out , i grasp it gently and he begins pulling me up a hill , i suddenly get the feeling im not going to be able to do it , i rub my tummy and pause for a moment.

"will the baby be okay...walking this far?" 

He turns around and pokes my belly ever so softly "Yeah , just tell me when you get tired okay?"

"yeah..okay.." 

He then begins to pull my hand again , squeezing it when he sees another hill.

Im going to get really tired soon...i hate exercise...expecially walking!

"Just a little more Jess"

"How long?"

He pauses and laughs "fourty minuites"

"Ughh!!! Such a long way!!!!"

I hate THIS

I dont even know where we are going!!