Party Time

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

Both of them suddenly emerge into my room , I can hardly catch a breath as they pull me up and smile. "Jess get ready intoa dress we are having the party"

As Kris announces this I frown and look to Sehun's now slightly confused face. "What's wrong jess?"

"We have no cake....."

I then smile as Sehun laughs loudly , he pulls me close to him as Kris exits the room. "Ill go get you some....don't worry alright?" 

I nod whilst smiling i exit his arms and begin to get undressed , I blush as Sehun stares at me.

"Will you stop that....your making me uncomfortable....."

He smirks as he walks closer to my half body and carasses my stomach "Sorry....it's just I had a little shock...." He then sighs happily as I kiss his cheek "Sehun....Don't worry....nothing should happen now...."

We both share a smile as he picks up the dress from the bed and tries to put it on me "uh...Sehun my arm goes through here"

He looks away "I-I knew that...." I smile and leave another kiss on his cheek as I embrace him close "Two more weeks......untill ill see you in a suit" I laugh as he agrees with me "Yeah ill look good"

He then my cheek "I'm inviting my brother....and of course Kris...."

I nod "i invited my family....and a few friends...." Sehun then smirks "Hahaha you will be suprised.....But im gonna go to the shop now...."He pecks my lips before he exits the room , I also do the same but I see Kris already has the decorations up along with the disco ball and lights. "Jeez....Kris....."

He bounds up next to me and immediately puts both hands on my belly but I slap his hands away "Come on Jessicaaa please!"

I roll my eyes then look at his face "Fine....." he lets out a squeal of joy as he lays his hands back on my tummy , we wait a few seconds then I felt a little movement and then Kris felt it.

 

"Oh my god! It moved....Oh my ggooooddd" I face palm as he begins to get over exited "k-kris your worse than Sehun....." I let out a sigh of happiness as I go and get some water "So....who did you invite?"

Kris has a big smile on his face "Well....exo-m and two K members are doing a concert here so I invited all of them"

I smile as Iook out of the window and go and sit next to Kris on the couch "Who from K?" He bites his lip 

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun..."

Then I suddenly jump a little "B-BaekHyun....." I look to the ground and put my hand over my chest "Jessica whats wrong"

"Both.....of them....were there when Suho took Sehun.....and Baekhyun knocked me out....."

Kris suddenly looks troubled "Sorry....I should of asked you.....But ill keep you away from him okay?" 

 

I nod to him as I close my eyes and slowly relax ,I then feel a warmth on my stomach and let out a sigh. "Kris....Get your hand off me...." I hear him let out a sigh as he gets off the couch , I smile as I hug the pillow to my body and watch a film. I then suddenly see Sehun come through the door with loads of shopping "Oh...let me help you" as I get up with my hands outstretched "No jess you will strain your back...."He smiles kindly as he puts all the shopping in the kitchen , I follow him and wait at the door for my cake. As he gets it out and is about to give it to me there is a knock at the door , I ignore it and smile as Kris hurrys to answer it. 

Sehun then looks down to me "what??? Cake before people..." he then laughs as he goes to greet the people at the door I hear a familiar voice from the door "Hey Kris I missed youuu!" 

Tao...?

I hurry in to the living room and see all exo-m gathered ,I feel my face go red as I try to conceal my exited screams. Sehun must of sensed this as he rushes over to me and gently pulls me away ,he looks at me with an amused smile as I try to talk 

"So...many cute boys in...my house...." I let out an exited scream but Sehun covers my mouth "Your so unfair.....you could just keep that to your self and say im the only one you like..." 

 

Sulking like a child again..

 

"Hey...Sehun im sorry...." I press my lips to his as I smile then begin to walk back into the living room , Still all their faces knock me back so I take a seat. I stare at them intensely one by one ,just to make sure im not dreaming....Nope.....All of my favourite people are here and I can't say a word. Amongst the other conversations I begin to sigh as there is so much boy talk ,then I jump as Jongdae's face comes close to mine. His smile causes me to blush as he then moves away slightly "Hey...Jessica right? Im---"

"C-Chen...I mean Jongdae...yeah I know..." he smiles pleased as he sits next to me ,he then winks to me as he holds his hands out."Sehun told me....Can I?..." I nod and smile as his hands are strong on my stomach , I giggle as his face looks shocked. "Chen what are you doing with Jessica?"Sehun holds me close like a child with a toy , I sigh.

"He was only feeling my tummy" I hear Chen's laugh and then I burst out laughing , I hold onto Sehun as I can't stop laughing at Chen. The door then goes again and I see Yixing go and answer it , my heart races as I see Baekhyun's face. Sehun sees my distress and holds my arm tightly. "Its okay.....he said he's sorry...."

I shake my head as they both look to me , I rip Sehun's hand from mine and begin to slowly make my way out of the room. But as I do Kris gently grabs my arm and pulls me too him. "K-Kris no...they are he---"

"I know....thats why im holding you...." He chuckles as he slowly begins to dance with me "Sehun is very protective over you isn't he?"

 

I nod "I guess.....But I do love him...." He smiles "I know....I can telll...." I grasp his hand tight as I see Baekhyun make his way over , I feel my body tremble as I look up to Kris . He simply smiles as he squeeses my hand too. "Hey...Jessica....I just wanted to say im sorry...properly..." I nod and let out a smile "its okay.....I know why you did it.....I would of done the same...." Baekhyun nods as he holds his hand out "Can I ask you to dance?" I nod and smile as Kris lets go of me ,I timidly grasp hold of his elegant fingers as he puts his hand around my waist. "Baekhyun....you have nice fingers...."as I continue to stare he laughs " I know...." He then whispers in my ear "I can also feel your bump"

I sigh "Who dosent know alresdy...." he smirks "Yeah I guess....Can I?" I nod "No need to ask Sehun dosent" We laugh as his hands skillfully touch my belly as we continue to dance ,I suddenly blush as his hand rubs my belly. "B-Baekhyun don't....do that...." I smile coyly as I push him away ,he looks to Chanyol who I notice looks very Jelous. He sighs and nods to me "Ill talk to you later" I smile.

"Yeah I guess..."

Hours of fun and games pass as the party is a success but as everyone goes home Xiumin and Luhan stay over as they fell asleep , Just as im about to head to bed I hear people talking in the kitchen.

"I know Kris.....But hes not going to touch her....."