Moving Forward

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

Kai.....

"Just dropping in the neighbourhood...." his smirk sends shivers down my spine ,as he looks directly at me I cower a little begind Sehun. "Kai...we all know that's not true....did Suho send you?" Sehun's voice sounds angry as he holds my hand. 

"Yeah in fact he did....this is your last chance to come home....."

Sehun lets out a sarcastic laugh 

"Or what...is he going to punish me...."

Kai then laughs to then he reaches for something in his pocket "No...not you her...."

 

I stare up at Sehun as he steps fully infront of me , then Kai pulls a gun out of his pocket and aims it at Sehun. "I heared your conversation.....nothing is stopping me from killing all three of you...." 

I then begin to shake ,I feel my self getting scared as I grab the back of Sehun's jacket "You can't hurt Her kai....I won't let you..." Kai laughs as he slowly walks forward with the gun still trained on Sehun "I'm not to sure about that......" I notice Sehun it pointing to the rocks that are lieing on the floor , I let out a quiet gasp as I quickly kneel down and grasp the rocks before slowly putting them into his hands. 

 

Wierdly the rocks had alot of weight to them...wait...."S-Sehun....just knock him...out right?" Kai seems curios about our quiet talk but before he can ask Sehun skillfully throws a stone that hits him on the head and knocks him out flat , I then suddenly collapse into his back as I feel my self shaking. "A-Aggh....that.....was scary...." Sehun gently holds me up as he looks troubled "its....okay I knocked him out pretty good" I squeese his hand as my other hand his cheek ,I bring my lips to his kneck as I murmur quietly "its okay.....he would of killed us....lets just go....."

 

Sehun quick nods as he picks me up , I stare up at him on the way as I feel my heart begin to race "Hey....Oppa....will we have to move again?" He bites his lip and looks down to me "...Yeah...sorry....Now Suho knows where we are we can't stay...."

I nod as I watch the path ahead of us "it's okay.....it will give us a chance to actually have a party....."

He chuckles as he slowly enters our house and then he puts me down on the ground ,but I then embrace him close. 

"I.....want to get married before I get a huge bump.....please...."

Sehun laughs loudly as he grasps my cheeks "you're so cute you cheer me up....but yes sure if that's what you want darling...." I smile in happyness as I try to forget what happened and begin to think about dresses , little dose he know I actually found one I like already.

 

~6 weeks later , Los Angeles~

 

Unbelievably he found a bigger house , with....a bigger everything. But the open window view to the city makes me happy , and I couldn't ask for a better relationship.

 

"Sehun we are OUT of cake!" I chuckle as I throw my arms around his kneck as he sits on the couch , I then squeel as he picks me up and puts me on his lap. "Are you getting fat or is that a bump" he laughs afterwards but I can't stop staring at him "You're so mean shut up...." I hit him on the head playfully with the spoon I was eating cake with ,I then burst out laughing as there is now a Chocolate mark on his head. He gently wipes it away and smirks , im still lauging as he grasps my head. I then stop laughing as his gaze is serious , his lips gently press onto mine and Iet out a weak gasp. I grasp his collar as I inhale his sweet scent of sugar , I then feel something slightly in my stomach and I quickly push him away.

 

"I...I felt something...." Sehun looks slightly exited as he puts his hands upon my stomach , he then jumps slightly and I feel it too. "I-it....kicked...." we both laugh as we hold eachother tight ,I feel his breath on my kneck. "Jessica I think I'm more exited than you..."

I laugh "That's because your a woman"

He pouts "am not! Shut up!" Just as he was going to kiss me again there is a rapid knock on the door , he groans as he gets off me. I follow him bewildered as he goes to answer it.

(HELLO MOTHER ER)

"Kris....what is it?"

Kris?! What is he doing here.....

His voice sounds confident as he chuckles "Escaping from Suho like you.....Don't worry....I found you cause of my luck"

I go peep over Sehun's shoulder "Hey...Kris wanna come in" as I ask Sehun moves his arms and Kris walks in"Thanks Jessicaaa" 

He takes seat on the couch and smiles "so....what is it that you want?" Sehun asks this as his arms go around my waist.

"Can I stay over here for a while?" 

Without hesitation I nod "of course you can....I owe you after all for helping me save Sehun...." 

 

Sehun goes and sits next to Kris and I go. And grab some crisp from the cupboard ,as I do I hear Kris shout. "Jessica....I would stop eating your getting fat...." I stare at him as I walk over with the crisp in my hand and crush them up before throwing them into his face "I . AM . NOT .FAT!" 

I hear Sehun laughing as he points at Kris face "Then....what is that" he points to the little numb that has formed on my stomach , I stay quiet as I sit on the couch and bite my lip. Then a light sparks on his face and he looks shocked as he looks from me to Sehun. 

 

"Your....pre.....pregnant?" I nod and smile as i also show him my finger "and....engaged oh my god" then all three of us share a laugh ,Then both boys stand up and high five eachother. "Let's plan an engagement party...." I roll my eyes at them both as I go into our bedroom and go on the laptop and look at when our wedding is booked for. " five more weeks....and I already have my dress" I look over to the dresser and smile .

Then I look back to the place we are having it at ,outside....fairylights....near a river....I love it so much.....I let out a smile as I lie back onto the bed and smile happily.

 

Nothing can go wrong....

(EXEPT FOR YOU SEHUN YOU STOP BEING SO DAMN HOT)