Helpless

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

The days went by and I became more and more unable to move, I stare at the door hour after hour. Maybe I’m going crazy….or am I too obsessive?....I just feel so empty…He left without so much as a goodbye , I couldn’t even bring myself to say goodbye to Xiumin and Luhan … Maybe I should try and move….but what if he came back and I wasn’t there to greet him….God I can’t do all this stress.

I gently my stomach as I stare at the door in a dream-like state , He…he left me alone with our unborn baby….maybe he really didn’t care…maybe he….maybe I was an accident to him….

“Jessica….” I didn’t move or react to Kris’s voice as tears streamed down my face, full of sadness. Kris moved closer to me and whipped my eyes, he held me in his arms whilst I just fell into him like a cardboard cut-out. “You’re going to have to eat something sooner or later Jessica…It’s not just you who is hungry...” He pokes my belly gently and I slap his hand away.

“I….I…I….Fine….Just get me something small…..” Kris my head as he sighed.

“I’m….sorry that your so hurt over this…..He said a week…he has a few day’s left”

I shake my head “I-I have a really bad feeling about this Kris…..I didn’t want him to be alone….We need to go after him…...!!”

“You know you can’t…do that we have no idea where he is…..Is late….Let me cook you something and then you can go to bed…okay?”

I nod biting my lip as I begin to weep into my hands “Y-Yeah….O-Okay…..” I pull the pillow to my face, hiding my red and blotchy face from him as he walks away to the kitchen. I hear him sigh as he begins to cook something, I inhale silently. C-Chicken…..ahh….my tummy really is hurting….I guess I am mega hungry…I haven’t eaten in a few days…

I wait a while staring out into the rain, finally my food had been cooked. As Kris placed it on the coffee table I instantly began to eat, I finished the food faster than I had expected, than any of us had expected. “Huh….your hungry right? Want some more?”

I nod to his question and look down as my plate is taken away and filled with more chicken, I eat that too but more slowly with care. “Do….you think he will come back, Kris?” Kris nods eagerly “Yeah, I…don’t think he is that kind of person to leave someone he loves alone…” I smile and put the last piece of the chicken in my mouth, I swallow it then sigh. “Thanks Kris….I….I just want to go to bed…..”

“Sure….” He smiles and takes my plate again, I sigh as I get up from the couch. My legs feel like they are going to snap, I’ve been sat there way to long…. I slowly make my way to my room with a glum look upon my face, the thought of him will always be on my mind….no matter what…..

I open the door to my room and go over to my wardrobe, I slowly trace my fingers over the dress. I can’t wait to wear it….but will…the day even come? I sigh and climb into bed, I curl up deep into my quilt and let out a big sigh. I miss him….yet there’s nothing I can do….I feel so restless.

Even though my thoughts were wild my consciousness slipped away easily, but only to my surprise my dreams were a deathly nightmare.

“Sehun……What are you doing with Suho….”

I stare and see Suho has a knife to Sehun’s neck, I let out a scream as he digs the knife into his neck.

“Nooo!!”

Sweat pours down my brow as I sit up in my bed, I can’t stop screaming at the image in my head. My brain won’t quit it….my adrenaline is going….Maybe….My body….thought it was real….what if it was. In seconds Kris was now by my side wiping the sweat from me as I begin to cry hysterically into his chest , I can’t help but be pleased by his comforting touch on my head.

“It’s okay….It was just a dream….” He rocks me back and forth in a soothing motion, I feel like a child….a spoiled….child. I eventually stop crying as I let out massive sighs, my body trembling with emotion. “What happened…?”

“S-Suho…..Killed Sehun” I blubbered out

“It…wasn’t real okay…..” He sighs “I’m going to take you out to buy stuff tomorrow…you need a change of scenery”

“Yeah….s-sure….i…thankyou…” I bite my lip as he lies me back in the bed and tucks me in , sighing again. “What am I going to do with you….Your burning up and everything” He looks to the clock “6am….Just stay here for another hour then we will go okay?” I nod as he exits my room , leaving the window and door agar as I close my eyes and relax.

I couldent bring my self to sleep….i was to petrified of what I would see if I did…I let out a frustrated sigh as I get out of bed and put my jeans on. “No way!!”

No matter how hard I try the pants just wont go around my stomach , I sigh. “Well…Damn new pants and…tops it Is then….” I sigh as I put a dress on and some woolly tights , also added with some boots. I sigh and brush my hair as I hesitate before walking downstairs , I stop my self from going into the living room and staring at the front door.

I grip my own hand as I go and sit my self in the library , i find a space right near the back. I sit on the windowsill and look out into the rain filled streets , Its Half-six am and its still pitch black. I’m about to grasp a book when lightening strikes the ground outside , I drop the book to the floor in shock and sigh as now our lights are flickering.

I give up trying to read a book and decide to see what Kris was doing , I knocked on his door.

No answer…

“Hey…Kris im coming in okay?”

Silence….oh well I guess its okay…

I open the door and find him asleep In bed , I let a smile paste it’s self on my face as I go and move some hair from his face. I gently poke his cheek “Kris?....wake up….the shops will open soon” Weakly his eyes opened and looked at me from head to toe , he sighs. “Okay….Just wait downstairs…” I smile and nod as I slowly begin to exit the room , but then I turn round to ask him something. “Hey Kris what sh---“ My eyes go wide and my face goes red as I let out a cry of embarrament and rush out of the room , I hold my tummy and frown as I make my way down the stairs.

Why did I turn around….Jeez Jessica….I shake the thoughts away as I hear his footsteps decending down the stairs , he meets me at the door and I let out a wry smile due to the weather. “Umbrella’s and coat’s?” As I suggest this he smiles and hands me my coat , I slowly put it on and grab my red umbrella as we head outside into the pouring rain , Kris….really is like an older brother to me…