Only Just Holding On

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

My dreams are disturbed by hot breath on my kneck , my eyes fly open to look down. I see Sehun sleeping cutely snuggled up next to me , I carefully his head and smile as he flinches a little. 

 

I slowly escape his arms and get up from the bed rushing to the bathroom to brush my teeth , as I look in the reflection whilst doing it I see that I look happy yet my hair is a mess. I exit the bathroon then sigh as I brush it delicately and smile as I watch him snore softly , I grasp some clean clothes and change out of my old ones. I then go and lie back next to Sehun and look into his sleepy face , ive never noticed how Heartbreakingly beautiful he is up close.

 

I bite my lip as I reach over to his jaw line , I then let out a little yelp of exitement and then hear him sigh and turn over in his sleep. I move around to the other side of the bed and then poke his nose , his brown hair falling perfectly over his face. I let out a little laugh as I make my way to the living room and begin to watch whatever is on , for some reason I feel extremely exhausted still....maybe its because I didn't sleep in a good position...... I let out a sigh of bliss.

 

Nothing could get better than this.

 

Just as I look back to my room I see Sehun leaning against the door whilst putting his hand through his hair , I can't help but stare at his slightly uplifted shirt revealing some skin to his stomach. I feel my cheeks go red as I put my hand over my mouth and look into his eyes , His expression is smug as he walks over and sits next to me.

"See something you like?" I shake my head and look away from him , I lie my head on his shoulder and I feel his body go tense then relax a little as he puts his arm around me and holds me close as we both watch the news. I chuckle a little as I play with the band on his hand "Doesn't this remind you of old couples sitting on the couch together?" we then both laugh as he agrees with me and plays with my hair "Well actually old people are wrinkly and you haven't got a flaw on your pretty face " I grasp his hand tight , looking up to him.

 

"I am not! Take it back im not cute! " 

He lets out a laugh 

"No never it's the truth!"

I tighten my grip on his hand but he doesn't look phased at all he just smirks at me , I let out a heavy sigh as I get up and wonder to the window. 

 

"Wow Sehun look how high the snow is......" I hear his footsteps getting closer and my heartbeat getting faster as his arms go around my waist. I feel his head rest on my shoulder as he gazes down at the street , then there are loud shouts from the otherwise dead street. We both look down let out a gasp , Chanyeol , Baekhyun and Suho are walking towards my appartment. I look to Sehun and stare deep into his eyes , his usual smile is no longer there as he looks melancholy. I reach my hand up to his cheek , putting a smile on my face. "Sehun....It's okay.....Just don't go...." I was shocked at my own words as they fall out of my mouth, he brings his face close to mine and I feel his lips almost move against mine. "Ill try.....but....If Suho brought others it's going to be serious....." I shake my head meekly as I close my eyes , we share a sweet but bitter kiss before there is a violent knock at the door. "Sehun ill.....try to keep you here the best I can! " We both nod in determination as I open the door , I look up to all the faces both of them smiling but Suho. 

 

"Can we come in?" A bright but manly voice echoes from Baekhyun and I shake my head sheepishly and he sighs "KKaebsong....." I then feel arms go around me and Suho's face crumples up in anger , Chanyeol remains smiling as he looks at Sehun. "Sehun what did I tell you about spending time with her its not right!! " I step away from the door as Suho walks forward , before I know it all of us are in my house and the tension between us is paralysing. 

 

Chanyeol then speaks up and steps near Baekhyun his voice full of innocence "Suho.....maybe we should leave him to be ha---"

"No! Chanyeol! What Sehun has done is wrong! We are taking him home...now!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol look to the floor and shake there heads , then Baekhyun speaks up again "We only came here because we thought we were going to be meeting Jessica....we don't want to hurt her feelings!!!"

Then Sehun finally speaks up whilst he lets go of me "Suho I want.....to be with her she makes me happy!"

 

Suho shakes his head as he grabs Sehun's arm and pulls him "No I won't let you make a fool of yourself! " I rush forward to rip Suho's grip from his wrist "Why won't let him be happy!" I push Sehun gently behind me "It's not my fault that your so unhappy Suho!!!" Pain shows in Suho's eyes as I say that , he looks to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who are frowing at the situation. "Well im sorry Jessica but he has to leave and hes not coming back , Now Baekhyun and Chanyeol hold her back...or ill fire you both" 

Suho then grabs Sehun's hand again , I try to push Suho away but im held back by Baekhyun as Chanyeol helps Suho. "No!!! Sehun!!!" I let out a scream and struggle Baekhyun's grasp as Sehun trys to escape them too , I hear his voice before I feel Baekhyun pressing on my pressure pont. "Ill see you again I prommise!!!!" Then everything goes black and I feel my self falling into Baekhyun , I try to shout out put my lips won't move. And then there's nothing......