Pink

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

A week had passed since Sehun had sang to me, no other memories mattered...He sang to me...

 

But the sad thing is our honey moon is over and we are heading back today, but i think i can drag this out just a little longer to create a last memory if i want...

 

"Sehun!" i shout this from the bedroom, my hands on my hips. I put a pouty face upon my lips and wait till i see his face peeking around the door before shouting again "Come and help me find my sun hat....i need it for the way home...." 

I look outside to where the sun in scorching the ground, my forehead already gathering sweat from just standing around.

 

"Where did you have it last baby?"

I shrug my shoulders and watch as he looks through the wardrobe "I think i had it in the bathroom but im sure i checked in there!"

He stares at me for a while and begins to laugh at himself, walking into the bathroom. With a very disapproving look on his face he comes out with the hat "You wanted to see my face that badly?"

 

As he says that I giggle,  he comes over and places the hat upon my head, pushing it down so it covers my face "Hey Sehun!" 

As i push it back up to look at him he places his lips upon mine, pulling me close to him.

 

He then lets my lips go so i can breathe "What?"

I slap his chest and smile "You know what! Shut up..."

He laughs at my temper and my cheek "Would you like me to put sunscreen on your back too?" he says this in a slightly sarcastic tone but i ignore it and accept his offer.

 

"Yeah get to work" i get my bottle and i hear him sigh as he rubs it on my back.

"You offered its not my problem" 

I hear him chuckle as he turns me around and puts it on my face "Right okay whatever you say"

 

Watching him roll his eyes gives me an idea, i snatch the bottle from his hands and squirt it at him. I gasp as i got it all over his face and shirt, i then begin laughing as he has a somewhat shocked expression on his face.

 

"Jess its not funny!" 

I then feel a cold liquid on my arms and scream, he had put aftershave on me "Oh you have just started something you wish you would of ended at my laughter" 

I squirt more of my sunscreen over him, as he also fires stuff at me afterwards we were a mess, but it was so worth it...!

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

 

A full hour and a bit passed before we were both at the door fully dressed and ready, i sigh and look around "I enjoyed it here...i don't think i will ever forget it..."

"I had the best days of my life here with you, i wish to spend more like this with you..."

As he says that he plants a kiss on my cheek, grabbing my hand. I murmur quietly as if we were in a hall where silence was key "Ill spend my life with you..."

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

 

We finally arrive back at our house, a sigh escaping my lips as i watch Sehun park infront of it. I look at it for a very long time, it feels good to be home...

 

We both exit the car at the same time, a big smile on my lips as i drop my luggage at the gate. "Sehun give me the keys im going in there first!"

He quickly chucks me the keys without any comments, but one "I guess im carrying all these then..."

"Don't be so moody we are home! Soon it will be home to somone else aswell!"

 

I pat my tummy with a feeling of glee, rushing up to the door and shoving the keys in the handle, the click of the lock making me laugh as i throw the door open.

 

But as soon as i take a couple of steps forward i drop the Key's in shock, I see Kris covered from head to toe in a pinky paint, he stares at me for a while. 

 

"Kris what did you do!"

 

He shrugs with a big smirk on his face "oh just a little something....Sehun i did it!" 

I watch as Sehun leaves the bags at the door to go and give Kris a high five "Nice one Kris"

"Why are you two keeping secrets from me again!"

They both shake their heads and grab me by the elbow, lifting me up the stairs as Sehun laughs "I hope you like what Kris's has done..."

 

I look over to Kris and he winks "i tried to make it look as good as i could, im not an artist"

There is then a dropping sensation in my heart, my eyes widening as we stop at the door "Y-You didn't draw anything did you?"

He chuckles then pretends to be offended "No, are you calling me a bad drawer!"

 

We both laugh then Sehun sighs as he places his hand on my shoulder "Stop getting distracted, open the door please" With a kind smile he places my hand on the door, i roll my eyes and gently open the door.

 

But the sight i saw before me took my breath away, Perfectly pink walls, a cot, toys, curtains everything you could imagine.....i then bite my lip "Its beautiful....i love it so much"

Kris and Sehun nod at eachother before laughing "But...i have one problem..."

"What?" Kris groans 

"What if its a boy?"

We all laugh at the point of it, Kris is the first to stop laughing looking at the walls "Then i will have to paint it again...."

 

I shake my head and hug them both "I love it really though...and i do think it will be a girl... It feels like it..."

Sehun kisses my cheek "So your saying it kicks like a girl? "

I nod then giggle "Yeah it kicks like you!"

"Your so mean!" He then jokingly kisses me, I hear Kris leave the room and i smile.

 

But its not the room im worrying about...im running out of time....