Falling Into Place

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

I look down and try to stop my self from crying , I also try to tear my self from him but he won't let go. I have my arm across my eyes and wont look up to him , I let out a heart braking sob as I try again to tug away from him "let me go!!!! I want to go home......!" His voice is quiet and soft as I feel him embrace me , I dont have the energy to push him away so I just lean into him and let him talk. "Im.....so sorry for embarrasing you Jessica....." His hands move up to my cheeks , regardless of my current feelings my heart starts to race and I feel my cheeks flush red.

 

He tilts his head to face me but I try to look away , his hands are strong so its hard to move. "Im sorry forgive me please...." I can't help but laugh as I grasp onto his shirt , his next comment making me scowl playfully , my tears almost gone. "I know you can't stay mad at this face for long" I sigh and shake my head placing my head on his chest as I listen to his rising heartbeat "Sehun....im.....just a normal girl......."

 

He chuckles but I suddenly become super aware of his hands on my cheeks as I feel him rubbing them , I push his hands away blushing more. "Your more than normal , your a fangirl" he bursts out laughing as I cross my arms over my chest and look away "Shut up.......its not fair that you tease me over that!" He continues to laugh but I just sigh annoyed and head back to my apartment , I hear fast footsteps his voice , and suddenly im airborne. "Your not going anywhere...." I let out a little yelp as he puts me over his shoulder , I struggle trying to get down. "H-Hey Sehun put me down!!!"

 

I see him shake his head as he gets my key and unlocks my door "Sehun stop I dont want you looking at my house....." I pout and look away "You didn't give me time to clean up...."He lies me down on thw couch and begins to explore my apartment , after about ten minutes he comes and sits next to me , I continuously stare at him. 

 

Oh Sehun.......is in my apartment.....

 

"Its a bit big for one isn't it?" He asks as he shuffles closer to me and puts his arm over my shoulder , somehow this feels natural. I shrug to his question and look around "its.....okay I guess......." He sees my hesitation with words and reaches his hand to my face , I....didnt want to stop him....I was aloud this much right?

 

I hear his quiet chuckle as I feel him carass my cheek "your alot more willing when you're inside" I sigh and look away embarrased "im....not the social type....." he nods in agreement to me , eventually we end up watching the news. The truth is we were paying more attention to eachother than the screen , I felt his hand move lower down my cheek to the corner of my lip.

 

No....no I can't !

 

I get up in a fluster and hurry over to the freezer , grabbing the chocolate icecream from the bottom drawer. I hear his footsteps getting closer , his voice is right behind me as I put a spoonful in my mouth. And swallow. "Ice cream......I like it" he giggles and stands next to me taking the spoon from my mouth and taking a scoop him self , I hold in my embarrasment as I look at our now shared spoon. I groan at my torture and go over to the sink.

 

Its.....okay to have feelings for him......but im scared. 

 

I feel his arms slide around my waist like a snake , I easily push him away looking into his eyes "Sehun....". His eyes sparkled with wonder and excitement "Yeah?" his facial expression became serious as he grabbed my face and pulled it close to his , I let a tear roll down my face as I felt his breath tickle my lips. I squeese my eyes shut and brace my self , but all I feel is a soft brush of his thimb on my lip and his soft voice at my ear. 

 

"Ice cream......"

 

My eyes fly open to see him it off his thumb , I immediately go red and walk away angry at my self but I take it out on him anyway "Jerk....". I hear him sigh as he follows me , his voice louder but still soft."Im sorry I forgot this".

 

Before I could react he pulled me to him and grabbed my cheeks , pressing his lips to mine as my body froze in shock. A sweet buzzing sensation formed on my lips as my arms fall around his neck , we holding onto eachother for a long time. Our kisses not stopping , untill I hear a knock at the door. Sehun seems to ignore it but I pull my self from him , the distance I just created feels painful already as I head to the door. 

 

Oh no.....I'm in love with him....

 

I look back to Sehun , a look of dissapointment on his face as I open he door. There stood Suho , a slightly angry look on his face. "Sehun....is he here" im speechless as I dont understand how he found my house , before I get to answer Sehun walks over to the door and nudges me out of the way. Suhos face turns to shock , I follow his eyes and see that somehow his shirt had come undone. 

 

My heart races as I can see his muscles , I then look to his face and see some of my lipstick on the edge of his mouth. I put my head on the wall and sigh "oh my god.....". U hear Sehun laugh as I say this but Suho dosent seem to find it amusing. "Sehun....come home now....you cant involve her in your life...it will look bad on our group..." Sehun frowns and looks to me then to Suho. "I want to stay here for a while....." Suho shakes his head and Sehun groans in resentment , like a child with a parent Sehun begins to sulk. He goes and gets his coat , but before Suho can pull him away he grasps me and gives me a quick kiss. 

 

Im left dazed in a shocked state as I listen to then arguing on the way out. "Sehun you could put her in danger....."

I could just imagine Sehun shrugging before speaking "Suho....let me just this once......shes.....special......"

As there conversation seemed to fade from then so I couldn't hear , I get up still in a daze and put the ice cream away. But inside the tub I find Sehun's number written , I quickly write it down the tidy up.

 

It hits 1am and I sit on my bed wide awake , I send Sehun a question saving all formalities for later.

 

"Do you.....like me?"

 

It sounded so childish but it's the best I could do......maybe he was.....just using me for a distraction....then it hits me.....the feeling of the kiss........I let out a scream of excitement as I throw my hands in the air , my laughter now filling the room. 

 

I actually Kissed Oh Sehun.......But did it mean anything? 

-1245 words