Sleep

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

It was a total nightmare, the whole walk. 

 

Not even over the second hill and my small heels begin to rub on my heel and toes, as i complained to Sehun he luckily brought some trainers with us. I know they didn't look right with the dress but i really didn't care, they were comfy on my feet.

 

"Are you tired already?" he stays this as i finish tieing the last lace on the shoe, i look up to him, leaving my lips slightly apart so i can breathe heavily without him noticing quickly "uhm...a little, but i wasn't a full time man stripper before this"

 

I laugh as my breathing returns to its normal pace,   my dry lips as i let out sigh "Actually that was Jongin not me, i just liked to practice" he smiles at me as he continues to pull my hand now downhill, half an hour and I'm already sick of seeing trees and smelling fresh air.

 

I let my hand rest on my stomach as i groan, all i see is flat path now but it looks like it goes on forever "Too long for you and the monster?" i frown at him and slap him plaufully on the back "its only a monster if it hides under the bed, and i doubt it will be doing that any time soon" 

 

Sehun chuckles then suddenly crouches down,  sighing "Sehun, what are you doing hon?"

He coughs "What do you think im doing" he pats his back "Climb on"

"But im to hea-"

"Jessica if you climb on my back we will get internet and cake faster"

I smile wide and go to throw my arms around his neck, careful not to choke him as he grabs my legs and holds them at his sides.

 

He then stands up and i close my eyes as i am now terrified of looking off the edge, i feel myself freeze up like a stone, not moving "Can you go any faster supermodel? I am...kind of scared" he chuckles and pulls me up again so i dont fall "Ill try princess, don't worry we aren't going to fall the path is too wide"

 

I nod and bury my face in his neck, distracting myself with the sweet scent coming from his body. Eventually his whole aura swallows me up and i feel like i am apart of him more than i ever have been, i hear his heart beating softly, his sweet and delicate rushed breaths as he walks along the path.

 

If i pay enough attention i can hear his shoe souls scraping against the ground,  all of this is kind of relaxing and i let out a sigh into his neck. As i do his hand move up past my knees, i open my eyes wide and pinch his cheek softly "Don't. You. Dare"

He shrugs "It's not like you can do anything princess" He laughs and moves his hands onto my and pushes me further up so im not strangling him by holding on "Oh my god, this is so embarrassing...you are going to PAY for this later!"

"Ahh it will be worth it, im not bothered" i shake my head as i cant move my hands from around him or ill fall, and i can't wriggle around due to the fact im scared of him losing balance.

 

God Damn It Oh Sehun...

 

I feel his hands tighten slightly and i go to slap his chest "Stop it!! It's so embarrassing im going to die!" my whole body feels like its on fire as my cheeks are a pinkish colour, i hide my face into his neck as he whispers to me "We are married now Oh Jessica"

"Yeah well that doesn't give you the right to ualy harass me"

 

"it's not harassment if you like it" 

I stay quiet and let out a big sigh as i peek over his shoulder "How long away?"

He pauses for a moment "Ten minutes of walking left"

Ugh its so long...

"Any way possible i can kill you i would  right now,  Sehun"

He laughs as he pokes at leg now "I am so not talking to you when we get there"

 

"Oh come on baby---"

"No, No its not as easy as that you are embarrassing me"

He quickly moves his hands under my knees and chuckles "how about now?"

I shake my head "Im still not forgiving you,  it happened and i can prommise im not gonna talk to your when we get there"

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I kept my prommise because we got their faster than i expected, i gently climb of his back then slap him across the head "Jerk" i then smile as i look up at the huge mansion i see before me, my jaw begining to drop as i walk towards the front door. My hand it already extended to open the door, but as i go to push it open Sehun walks over and puts the key into the lock , turning it till we hear a click.

 

I bite my lip as im trying not to talk but i just can't help it "I love it so much! Nearly as much as i love you , but don't make this think you are off the hook mister!"

I smile widely and head inside, heading immediately for the bedroom.

I need Sleep Sleep Sleeeeeeeeeep

No time to waste i want to SLEEP

 

Eventually i find the bedroom and i throw my shoes off and get dressed into my pyjamas before climbing into the already heated bed , its only the early afternoon but i want to sleep since i walked...some of the way...

 

Looking around the house can wait till ive had a rest and some food, Just as im closing my eyes Sehun bursts into the room and looks down on me with his hands on his hips. He reminds me of my mum...

 

"Really? You are going to sleep?"

"Mhm...im tired so if you will excuse me"

I try to ignore him but he pulls the bed cover from me and i feel the cold air on me "Aaahh! Ugh, Sehun you give it me back!" he drops it beside me and places his surprisingly warm hands on my tummy "You are big now, or maybe its the cake"

 

I stare at him as he laughs, i push him away and cover myself with the quilt "You Are dead in the morning , more dead than death" 

I close my eyes tight and listen to him close blinds and do stuff , i then feel the weight of him on the bed next to me. He plants a kiss on my head and sighs "I love you"

I wait a while then give in "You too, now let me sleep"

 

As i say that he my head till i fall fast asleep, little dose he know i have hell planned for tomorrow...