I love you....

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

I wake up in a rush, my eyes flying open as i look next to me,  and there he lay, this was to easy! I climb out of bed and make my way over to the sink, cupping some water in my hands. I carefully make my way over to the bed and place my hands above his head, i grin before opening my hands and letting the water fall.

 

He gasps as it hits his face, sitting up in a rush as his hair and face is soaking wet. I am lay on the bed laughing as he frowns down to me, my laughter not stopping even when i try to look him in the eyes "i told you it wasn't over!" My stomach now aches with laugher as i hold it tenderly, i watch as he climbs off the bed and rubs his face with a towel "Thats fine, ill just throw the cake away…"

 

My laughter instantly stops, my smile disappears as i stare at him "You wouldn't..."

He smiles widely as he sprints out of the room,  i follow after him in distress "No! Sehun dont you dare!" as i reach the bottom of the stairs i watch as he goes into the kitchen, i follow after him,  holding my stomach. He is holding the cake in his hands, not only is he touching it...he's eating it too.

 

I frown as he eats huge amounts, nearly half the cake has gone... My eyes then widen as i smile "At least you are eating something to gain weight" with a big smile i leave the room, running up stairs and looking for my case. I eventually find it placed in a walk in wardrobe, i carefully crouch down and unbuckle the sides. As i flip the suit case up i take a deep breath, my cheeks a pinky colour.

 

I pull out a bikini and stare at it for a while,  my heart racing as i think about wearing it. 'come on Jess...you have to do this to get him back for yesterday'

I bite my lip hard as i slowly and reluctantly change into it, keeping my eyes closed the whole way. 

 

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 

 

Finally after several minutes i have it on correctly, my eyes flutter open as i walk over to the mirror, my nerves spiking. I take a deep breath before stepping directly infront of it, my eyes going wide as i stare at myself. Everything looks okay until i look to my stomach, its bigger than i expected it to be. The round shape of my stomach seems to stick out more since i tried on the wedding dress.

 

The more i think of having a baby, the more it actually starts to scare me...Im going to be a mom already...at least the dad is the best person in the world...now i really can't begin to think of being with anyone else, i don't want to...i love him. I wonder if its a boy or a girl...i wish we didn't have to wait so long...but i want it to be a suprise for the both of us.

 

Getting off subject i shake my head and hold my tummy,  comforting myself as i grin "Time for revenge" i grab a towel and put it around my body, heading out the back door. Surprisingly the temperature outside is very warm and humid,  i find it hard to get used to. I walk over to the pool and touch it with my toe, its surprisingly warm. 

 

I drop the towel to the floor and gently push myself into the pool,  i grin as i lie on my back, the sun tickling my face. After a while i push myself under until i reach the bottom, heading towards the stairs where i slowly climb out. As i do i spot Sehun looking through the glass, before my whole body is out of the water i cover it with the towel. I smile and act like i didn't notice him, as i go to lie down on the deck chair.

 

I stay silent as i hear the back doors open, loud footsteps approaching me slowly. I take a deep breath as i watch him sit down "Swimming without me?" i grin and nod my head "Yeah, i don't have to tell you" i turn over onto my back, i hear him gasp as i do "Jess you're so big now"

I frown at him and slap away his outstretched hand "You can't touch me today"

 

He moves his head to the side "Why?"

I roll my eyes "Beause i think you touched me enough yesterday"

 "You are still mad about that?"

"Yes,  Yes i am"

I watch as he reaches for my arm,  i get up and step away,  he now has a smile on his face with both his arms outstretched "Hug me"

"No! You touched my yesterday!"

He chases me around the pool untill i suddenly lose my balance.

 

Sehun reaches out for me and i grab his hand, but luckily i pull him down into the pool with me. My vision is blinded by the water as my back gently touches the bottom of the pool, i feel Sehun arms go around my waist as he pulls me up to the surface. I gasp for air as Sehun whispers in my ear "Are you okay baby?"

 

I blush a little and nod as i bury my face in his bare chest, his arms tightening around me as i sigh "i guess i really can't stay away from you can i?"

He puts his hands through my hair and makes me face him, his lips close to mine "You can't...that's the problem of being married to me"

I blush as his lips crush mine, his hands tightening in my hair as i put my hands on his chest .

 

His hands slowly move down to my stomach, a smile appearing on his lips as he whispers to me "I love you..."

I feel the baby kick slightly and i laugh "I love you too..."

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥