I Have To Tell You

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

I wake in a cold sweat as I breathe loudly , putting my hand over my mouth as I jump out of bed and sprint to the bathroom. I violently vomit into the toilet as I hold my stomach , my head feeling like its going to burst. Then I suddenly feel a cool set of hands on my cheeks ,I jump at the sudden contact of skin. "Oh no.....Do you want me to go out and get some medicine...?" I shake my head as Sehun my head and sits next to me. "I-Ill go....I need some fresh air...." He nods as he gently pulls me up and sits me on the bed ,He hands me my clothes and I quickly get dressed. "Ill...cook something for when you get back" He kisses my cheek then goes down stairs as I put on my boots , I then grasp my purse as I quickly exit the house and make my way to the chemist.

 

As I wait in line something catches my attention from the corner of my eye , I bite my lip. B-Baby formula?....Why am I interested in that.....Then my eyes suddenly go wide as my hands my tummy , No...I can't be....its only been....oh no...6 weeks...

 

With a bag in my hand I take my time as I walk home ,the heat feeling wonderful on my skin. Before I know it im at our front door , I take a deep breath before opening the door. Before Sehun could see me I dash upstairs and lock the bathroom door behind me , I empty the contents of the bag onto the floor as I begin to tremble.

 

"you can do it....don't be afraid...." 

I patiently wait with the test in my hand , I pace around the room as I feel my heart begining to race. I then hear a knock on the door "Jessica are you alright?" I hear a sigh "You have been in there for quite a while now..."

"Y-Yeah im fine....what are we having for dinner?" 

I then there is a silence....

"I was thinking we could go out to a different restaurant to make up for the one last night....." 

I look down at the test , but from nervousness it falls from my hand and I'm distracted from answering as I pick it up and let out a scream.

"Jessica whats wrong?!"

"a-ah...uhm.....n-nothing! Yeah....err...in about two hours...."

 

I stay silent as I hear his footsteps slowly fade away , I snap the test in half as I put it in the bathroom bin. I slowly rub my belly as I exit the bathroom and sit on the bed , I put on one of my best dresses before carefully curling my hair. It's okay.....just dont panic...it will be okay....wont it?

I carefully put my makeup on as I go downstairs and join Sehun on the couch , I place my hand on his and squeese it tight. He smiles at me ,His face is so angelic....I can't stand to make him upset. "How long till we go Oppa?" 

He looks to his watch and then gently touches my hair "Hour and a half....Your hair is nice....."

I smile as I feel him play with my hair "Thankyou.....Maybe we should dye your hair" He laughs as he pulls me to lie next to him and kisses my head. "Yeah....I need more brown...." I giggle as I mess with some of the black parts of his hair near the roots , he grabs my hand and kisses the ring that lies upon it. "Sehun I'm so happy with you....." 

He chuckles as he puts his head ontop of mine , I feel his fingers gently trace my jawline as I do the same to him. We sit in silence as we carass eachothers face , I sigh as I turn my attention to the television. "Don't you find it wierd that Suho....hasn't been in contact at all....?I mean I know we are trying to run from him but....still its like he just dissappeared...."

I hear Sehun sigh a little as he follows my gaze and begins to murmur in a quiet voice "I suppose.....we will see though...." He then lets out a smile as he places a quick kiss on my lips.

 

"So....we have like an hour right? , so let's watch a film....." He nods as I grab the remote and put on a film ,I suddenly feel sleepy as I place my hands over my tummy. My eyelids begin to droop as I only get Into twenty minutes of the film before I fall asleep into Sehun , his sweet smell of cologne pulling me further into sleep.

 

I wake with a shaking sensation swaying me violently back and forth ,I then gasp as I wake up. I see Sehun leaning over me and shaking my shoulder. "Jess we have to go...." I quickly get up as I push him away slightly "D-Dont shake me like that....."

He grasps my hand and gently pulls me out of the door "im sorry okay?...Ill buy you some cake..." I then let out a big smile as I cuddle his arm and go on my tip toes to kiss his kneck "Thankyou...." we then walk in peaceful silence as I look down to the ring on my finger.  

...can...I tell him?....I don't want him to leave me....

 

"Hey....Jessica are you okay?"

I nod as I quickly look up and see the restaurant , I open my mouth in awe as it looks fancy. I already spot three chandeliers just near the entrance , Sehun slowly guides me over to the seats outside and sits me down. My eyes are still wide as I look around , I feel out of place as everyone looks posh. "Sehun are you....going to order drinks? I wan---"

"Yes ill do it now..." Smiling he gets up and rushes Inside , I frown then cup my head in my hands and whisper to my self. "He never listens...." I play with the cutlery on my table whilst I wait for him to come back , just as im getting impatient he comes back with a bottle of champagne. He places the glasses on the tabel and pours us both a glass , I bite my lip as he takes a seat.

 

"I thought you wanted a drink...."

I begin to shake slightly ,I close my eyes to try and calm my nerves. "I do...it's....I can't drink this....."

I hear him laugh a little "Why not...?"

I look into his eyes and try to talk , but the words won't come out of my mouth. 

"Jessica....whats the matter your shaking....."I put both my hands over my mouth as I feel tears forming at the edges as the words come out of my mouth in a rush "Sehun....I'm pregnant...." 

 

I stare at his face that now displays shock , he then covers his mouth with his hand. The tears fall down my face as the silence is painful , I slowly begin to get up but his hand quickly catches mine as he pulls me back so my body digs into the table. "...are...you sure..." I nod weakly as I sit down and look onto his now red face , he gets up and pulls me into his body. I then sob into him as I grasp his shirt , I feel his hand my head. "That's amazing....why are you crying...." He grasps my chin and looks into my eyes , he then smiles before kissing me. I feel his hands press lightly on my stomach before I hear him laugh "I thought you....were going to....leave me..."

 

He gently picks me up and kisses my neck , I wrap my arms around his kneck as I laugh too. "I'm....never going to leave you....Now I have an even better reason to love you Jessica...."

I his arm to comfort myself , my body continues to tremble as he my stomach gently. "Do you wanna go home and have pasta instead?" I nod as he then picks me up and places me on his shoulders , I hold onto him gently as he begins to walk. "Why...didn't you tell me before?"

"Because....I was scared....and nervous...."

"Yeah....I understand that I guess....but now im even more exited to start my life with you" we both then continue to laugh , but then I stop laughing as I pout "awh....I didn't get cake...."

He laughs aloud "we can still get you some honey" I giggle like a child as I lean onto him.

 

"Well Well I never expected to see you two again...."

Sehun quickly turns around causing me to wobble a little on his shoulders.

Sehun slowly puts me down as I protectively cover my belly "What are you doing here....?"As Sehun asks this a bad feeling rises in my heart.