Expect The Unexpected

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

 

I begin to clean the last table as I hear the bell go , I turn around as im stressed from work. "Were closed so---"

 

I look up and see Sehun , I then blush beginning to mess with my hair. He smiles and awkwardly scratches his head , then he hands out a bouquet of flowers. 

 

I felt my face flush red as I stepped closer to him , my heart racing. "Are....these for me" 

He nods and looks to the ground , I notice his cheeks are red a little. "I...couldent stop thinking about you....."

 

I bite my lip hard and laugh nervously , he hands me the flowers then pulls up his mask to cover his face.

 

"T-Thankyou....they smell beautiful....." the floral scent tickles my nose as I hear his muffled whispers. 

"Are you free tomorrow? ....."

 

Is he asking me out on a date!?!?!

 

I look at the floor and nod , grasping the flowers to my chest. "Be outside your house for 6pm.." with that he abruptly leaves the café , my heart is still racing and my head hurts as I hold back my screams of excitement. I put my hand on the table next to me for support as my legs begin to get wobbily , I let out a sigh of excitement and quickly rush out of the café with the flowers clutched delicately to my chest. 

 

 

 

My footsteps become more slow as I reach my door , without hesitation I make my way to the living room and place the flowers in a vase that lies perfectly in the middle of the coffee table. As I inhale the scent of the flowers my heart seems to calm down , But my thought's are still running wild. 

 

 

 

'Ive been wanting to have a date with him for so long......I wonder if he really is---'

 

I shake the thoughts away and head towards my dresser , speaking aloud to my self as I pick out my favourite jeans and top. "I have to....be normal.....dont freak out...." I take a big breath then exhale as I hang my clothes up on my door , I watch the sun slowly go down and smile. 

 

 

 

I don't know what to expect from him....the thought of him showing me up would really embarrass me...maybe hes not the cheeky manake people put him out to me..... of course I was wrong....

 

I look into my mirror on the way out and look at my self , I sigh as I rub my cheeks and speak aloud to my reflection. "Its....never going to work....I just have to accept that....hes higher up in the world than me" I look the the time. 5:59 , my eyes go wide as I rush downstairs and fling my self out of the door. A jolting sensation knocked me back , but before I hit the floor somone grabbed me and pulled my into there chest. I blushed red as I listened to there raising heartbeat , there chest vibrating soothingly as they spoke.

 

"What did I say about bumping into eachother...." I gasp and push his body away from mine my face burning red as I feel my arms trembling , my heart feeling like ive just ran a marathon. I then wrap my arms around my self and walk ahead of him slightly , my voice shaky. "S-Sorry....can....we go?" I hear his laugh and his footsteps get closer , suddenly he grasps my hand and smiles sweetly into my face , seeming to ignore my alarmed expression. "Yeah.....its this way" he tugs on my hand , his soft skin touching mine causes my hand to burn , despite he butterflies hitting my stomach I refuse to move as my arm is being stretched "S-Sehun let go of my hand....people will stare!".

 

A suprised look goes over his face before he laughs again and pulls me along just by my hand "come on Jessica dont be ridiculous , people stare at my beautiful face anyway"

I roll my eyes then smile to my self as he stops infront of a restaurant letting go of my hand , I rub my now sore arm as he lets go. I look up and see him walking ahead of me , I run to catch up. "H-Hey!" I reach his side and he looks down to me with that cheeky smile upon his face "Miss me already Dong saeng ?" I helplessly chase after him as he takes the table in the corner , I take the seat opposite him.

 

I copy his previous tone to answer his question "Dont be ridiculous Hyung....." he looks to the side and blows his cheeks out , then something catches his attention and he bursts out laughing. I follow his eyes and spot Chanyeol pushing Baekhyun into a puddle , I then see Baekhyun sulking then walking away with wet clothes then Chanyeol chasing after him. As im distracted by the scene outside , I dont hear Sehun order for me. By the time I turn around the waiter has already made his way into the kitchen. 

 

He really is rude. 

 

"What did you order me?...." His smile makes my heart race as he puts his hand calmly through his hair. "You will like it , ill make sure you do" He looks at me with intense eyes as he says this , his tone rock hard. I withdraw my hands from the table and put them on my lap as I look down , his tone making me feel uncomfortable. He must sence this as his tone next is quite light , his hand reaching for my arm. "So how long have I been your bais?" Before I get to answer I see him grab my phone then hold me at arms length. "H-Hey Sehun give me that back! "

 

He grins then his thumb makes a flicking motion "Each question you answer the further your phone will get to you" 

I realise he is looking through my photos and I remember I have one....of....his...... I panic and hurry to answer them my voice rushed "About a year and a bit now!"

His smile drops as he stops on a photo , there is a sinking feeling in my heart. "Why do you have.....Tao on your phone too?" I look away and blush slightly as I know he is very close to the photo.  

 

He smirks and is about to continue looking , I shout out to him with my loudest voice."hes my fith bais okay! Now please give me....my phone" I see everyone is now looking as I silde down into my seat , "Make sure I stay first" Sehun smirks obviously pleased that im embarrased. He slides my phone across the table and I grab it and shove it deep into my bag , I feel my cheeks burning as I feel everyone's eyes on me. 

"I-Im sorry.....I can't.....do this....." I get up and begin to leave but Sehun grabs my arm.

 

"Dont go.......whats wrong"i begin to feel a little angry as I yank my arms back and whisper loudly to him "You....embarrased me infront of everyone....." I point carefully to the countless number of eyes on us , I feel tears brumming up on the edges of my eyes and run out of the restaurant. My legs refusing to stop , tears spilling over and down my cheeks.

 

As im about to enter my apartment my arm is tugged on and I fall backwards and let out a little scream , I then let more tears fall down my face as I clutch onto the person who pulled me. Mindlessly I sob into the persons shirt and let them my hair ..... wait.....the hand....this feeling. ...Sehun!

- 1282 words