Suprise!

Happy Birthday Jess~♡

The wind whisks my hair around as I head for my favourite bubble tea shop , I hide my face in my scarf as I escape from the cold into the shop. I smile as the warmth makes me shiver , I walk up to the counter and order my usual.

 

"Uhm....Can I have a Chocolate please?" 

 

The woman at the counter nodded , and began to make it. The sweet tinkling of the bell rang into my ears as I turn my self around and stare at the model like man who walks up to the counter. I can't take my eyes off him as he begins to talk , his voice like a lullaby.

 

"Two strawberry and a Banana..Please" As he places the money on the couter im pulled away from him by a very stern voice , it scares me a little. 

 

"Your tea..." I smile and bow as I take my Tea and begin to walk out , as I look back I notice he is looking at me. He looks a little shocked and looks away just as we make eye contact , I blush and hurry away from the shop. Heading to my apartment across the road , a big smile showed on my face and I laugh as I realise who he was. 

 

I still have excitement rushing around me as I open my door and sit on my couch , I begin to watch the news as I drink my tea. This is the best feeling ever....I met my bias....

 

Eventually I become drowsy and fall asleep on my couch , I dream about meeting Sehun again. It makes me happy but as I wake up I look around and see the sky is a pitch black blanket. I notice that its only 4:38am , I sigh and go to check my phone. 

 

Empty...not a single messige.

 

I smile a little as I get some orange juice , I sip it slowly as I go upstairs to my room and cuddle into my bed. I place the glass on my side table and eventually fall asleep again , my alarm goes off at 11:30.

 

I sigh and get up , brushing my hair as I put my pants and top on. I yawn as I grab my bag , I run to the bathroom and swill my mouth out. I then walk to work , I decide to walk past the Bubble Tea shop.

 

For some strange reason I figured he would be here , I sigh in disappointment as the shop is empty. I bite my lip and continue walking. It all happened very fast....

 

Distracted I bump into somone , Chocolate bubble tea spills all down my shirt. I gasp in suprise and hold my shirt out , he stumbles with his words as he talks.

 

"Ah! I-Im sorry!! I...." I look up and see its who ive been looking for.

 

Sehun.

 

I blush a little as I step backwards , he grabs my arm gently and looks startled. "Let....me buy you a new shirt at least"...

I nod as he pulls me by my arm, I blush as I willingly follow him. 

 

We stop at a shop called ' Hosishop' , The shop was scarily empty. Sehun let go of my arm as he looked down and spoke abruptly. "Pick a shirt.....ill pay for anything...." I bowed to him as I began to search for a top , I picked out a bright white sweater and he smiled a little.

 

"I like your style..." He grasps the top from my hands and places it on the counter , he retrieves a black card from his pocket. The words escaped my mouth without warning.

 

"Suhos card...."

 

Sehun turned around and smiled a little 

 

"what did you say?"

 

I looked away "nothing.....sorry...."

 

He swiped the card across and laughed a little as he gave me the top and put the card in his pocket. We both walk out of the shop and look at eachother.

 

"W-well goodbye...." I whisper this and bow, we bow at the same time and bump our heads together. He gasps and stands back up holding his head , I grasp mine too.

 

He looks sad as he turns away a little , maybe its my imagination but his cheeks look red. "I-im sorry.....for causing you all this bother!" I chuckle "Its okay Sehun.....im sorry for hurting your head" I hear him gasp but I ignore it and begin walking towards my work place at the cafe.

 

My shift seems to drag on time as I finish at 6:00pm , I say goodbye to everyone and grab my bag. As I begin to walk home through the cold I spot a familiar figure walking towards me , I look to it and see it a male. But I cant tell who it is as his face and hair is covered by a hat and a mask , I shurg the thought off my shoulders as I decide to walk around for a while.

 

I hear laughter coming from the stall on the end of the street I ended up on, with the light on the figure I notice who it is and blush a little. 

Sehun!

I walk back to my house , the blush burning my cheeks as I enter my apartment and dress my self in my casual clotbes then i fling my self on my couch.

 

I saw him 3 times , once yesterday and twice today...maybe its fate. I laugh at my self and watch KBS , I couldn't sleep as all I could think about was if I was going to meet him again.

 

I decided to go for a midnight walk I put my shoes and jacket on and walk out into the fresh cool air , I cross the empty road and walk around the park. The scenery and smells distracting my thoughts. As I was about to head back I noticed two men walking into the park , I was careful to avoid them but I stop dead in my tracks as one of them calls me with a familiar tone. 

 

"We keep bumping eachother its no good for us" as he spoke I noticed he was behind me , I jumped away and began walking backwards."uhm....h-hey....I..---" I was cut off as he pulled on my arm.

 

"Dont walk into the road....." he let me go and bowed "as you already know my name is Sehun....whats your name?"

 

I became fidgety as I looked up to him , my words quiet but careful. "Im...Jessica...its...nice to meet you....." my face began to burn as I bowed and kept my head down , he chuckled a little as he looked back to his waiting companion.

"Well Jessica...its nice to finally know your name , ill see you around" He then smiles , the smile makes my heart race as I nod and wave at him my body feeling weak as I go home. 

- words 1148