07 The Misunderstanding

Complex Simplicity
[Yonghwa's POV]
 
I put down my glass and return my gaze on the screen of my notebook. Thirty minutes have passed since I started browsing through Sora's official website.
 
Actually I've browsed through her website before. I've admired her photography ever since B2UTIES have been complimenting her works for BEAST's monthly photobooks all these times.
 
Within the last year, Sora has been one of the most famous non-artists to be attached with an idol. Probably because she has been famous even before she started to work with BEAST.
 
She started to work as a professional photographer since she graduated from college. She worked for many clients including artists, profit organization, charity, and more. BEAST is the first idols she worked with, making CN Blue to be the second idol to work with her.
 
I never had too much interest about her past before, at least until what happened yesterday, when I met her nearby my filming site. I found it interesting that she took pictures of me from time to time.
 
She closed her official website before and from the research I did, she shutted it down at the time she had her hiatus as photographer. An article said that she left to France for a reason and she left her task as BEAST's personal photographer to her cousin, Kim Mina, who is currently well known as BEAST's another personal photographer.
 
Unlike Sora, even though Mina is a great photographer, she has not recognized as professional photographer yet since BEAST's monthly photobooks have been through Sora's final touch before they were published.
 
Sora and Yoseob became a hot topic when they were rumored for a break up issue. Im Bomi, a new idol from CUBE Entertainment, was the girl who appeared as Sora's love rival. Yoseob had denied the rumor by telling the public that they're still in relationship.
 
Then one day after their mini showcase at Singapore, Yoseob announced that he had broke up with Sora, gaining wide attention from both his fans and Sora's fans. This issue was really hot that even CN Blue heard about it.
 
Especially because Sora left to Paris. After around four months, Sora appeared again as their personal photographer. Once again an official announcement was made regarding to her relationship with Yoseob; they are a couple again now.
 
Sora is a really good photographer. She is really young and talented photographer who made a lot of girls to envy her.
 
I managed to find her Twitter account and followed her but I need to wait for her confirmation since its a protected account. I've read that this is her second account because she deactivated the previous account around four months after she worked with BEAST for no reason when she left to France for the first time.
 
I'm not a really active Twitter user actually but I must admit that information spreads fast in Twitter.
 
I am reading an article about the official announcement that my agency has made about Sora will work as our personal photographer when the newest article catches my attention.
 
Sora and Junhyung are spotted together!
 
What?
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Ugh, my head feels really hurt. I rub my temple with my eyes are still closed but I can feel the light shines upon me.
 
What time is it?
 
I open my eyes slowly and find myself is lying on a bed. A bed which is definitely not mine. This fact makes my consciousness gather altogether.
 
Where am I?
 
I sit up and look around, noticing that this is not Yoseob's room as well. My eyes land on the figure who is sitting at the edge of the bed.
 
It's Junhyung.
 
Suddenly the vivid memory of last night strikes my mind. I remember I visited a night club to meet my client and then I met Junhyung who told me that he was fighting with Hara. I ordered something to drink but ended up drunk because of the liqueur.
 
That's all I can remember. What did I do after I fainted due to the alcohol? What happened between me and Junhyung? Is this Junhyung's room?
 
"Ah, you're awake," Junhyung notices that I'm awake. He smiles to me, "You're really weak when it comes about alcohol, aren't you? I'm sorry, I couldn't bring you back to your room and Yoseob was really busy yesterday that he had fallen asleep when I brought you back."
 
I take a deep breath and look around to find my bag is next to the pillow I was sleeping on. I take out my phone and there are fifteen missed calls both from my client and Yoseob. There are ten new text messages from them as well.
 
Great, I missed the chance to meet my client and Yoseob is looking for me.
 
"I'm sorry," I clear my throat because it feels really dry. "Did I... Did I do something last night? I..."
 
I feel realy embarassed because of my own question. I really hope I didn't do anything stupid under the alcohol effect.
 
"Do you think there is something happened?" Junhyung laughs and stands up to grab his jacket. "You fainted in less than a minute. There was no way something happened between you and me, Sora ah."
 
I sigh in relief, feeling better now. Of course nothing happened; I know he really loves Hara. Even if I was out of my mind, Junhyung would snap me back to reality for sure.
 
"I slept on the sofa in the main room and when I woke up, Yoseob had left to meet President with Doojoon so basically he still hasn't knew that you are in my room," Junhyung fixes his hair. "I'm going out now for my schedule. Are you feeling better now?"
 
"I'm going back to my room," I try to stand up from the bed. "BEAST has a schedule tonight. I need to prepare myself."
 
"Sure," Junhyung opens the door for me and both of us step out from his bedroom. I take times to wear my shoes since my headache is torturing me.
 
"See you tonight, Sora," Junhyung bids me goodbye as I nod slightly to him. I open my door and step in, noticing that Mina has left the room this morning; it's already 9 AM.
 
Right after I finished showering, I grab my jacket and rush out from my apartment. I decide to meet Yoseob in the CUBE Entertainment building because he is currently meeting the President so he can't take my call.
 
When I arrive at the building, I send a text message to Yoseob, telling him that I will wait for him at the rooftop as usual.
 
For my surprise when I arrive at the rooftop, someone is follwing me. A girl with long hair and black cap is standing in front of me, closing the door behind her.
 
Before I can even say a word to ask her, she takes off her cap and slaps me.
 
I blink in surprise, both because of the pain I feel on my cheek and the realization of who the girl is.
 
"I can't believe you're trying to take an advantage of Junhyung!" Hara shouts with anger.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I open the new text message from Sora, the one which tells me to meet her at the rooftop after I finished my meeting.
 
Finally she replied my message. I've been looking for her since last night but there is no respond from her.
 
She cancelled our date last night because she needed to meet a client. I agreed to accompany Doojoon for an interview and I immediately fell asleep after I returned back and tried to give Sora a call. Since she didn't pick it, I assumed that she was busy with her client.
 
I called her again this morning before I went to meet the President but she didn't pick her phone as well. When I stormed out from my room, I found Junhyung was sleeping on the sofa.
 
I woke him up, telling him to get ready because he has a different schedule today. I quickly left without waiting for him to gather his full conscious with Doojoon, not even bothering to ask why he was sleeping outside.
 
When I open the door to the rooftop, hoping to see Sora is waiting for me, my eyes widen to see two girls are standing; one with anger on her face and one who is cupping her cheek as if someone just slapped her.
 
"Sora? Hara?" I close the door and approach Sora. Both of them turn to look at me. I turn to Hara, "What are you doing here, Hara? It's unusual for you to visit here."
 
"Ask your girlfriend," Hara hisses with gritting teeth. She looks away and I can see her eyes are teary.
 
I shift away Sora's hand and cup her cheeks with both of my hands. I notice that her left cheek feels really hot; Hara just slapped her. But why?
 
"What happened, Sora ah?" I caress her left cheek gently. It must be really hurt. "What happened between you and Hara?"
 
"I-I don't know," Sora steps closer to me and clutches my shirt. "I just came here to wait for you and then-"
 
"Don't you read the news, Yoseob?" Hara cuts her words. She looks really angry for a reason which I don't know. "Haven't you seen the picture yet?"
 
"What news? What picture?" I hug Sora, trying to control the situation calmly. "Hara, we can talk about it, okay? Let's just talk."
 
"Your girlfriend went out with your own groupmate and you don't know?" Hara mutters with disbelief look. "She was in a night club with Junhyung last night! It's all over the internet, Yoseob!"
 
"What?" I frown. I loosen my hug and look at Sora but she doesn't say a word so I ask her, "Is it true?"
 
"I-I...," Sora bites her bottom lips, her bad habit whenever she is nervous. "I was with him last night but there's nothing happened. Really."
 
"What kind of picture you saw, Hara?" I clear my throat awkwardly, not wanting things to turn worse.
 
"They were hugging. She was clutching on his shirt and some fans took pictures of them secretly," Hara answers with both anger and sadness in her tone. "I know I am fighting with him but I never thought Sora would take an advantage of it."
 
"This must be a misunderstanding," I try to calm her down. "Sora doesn't like to go to a night club, right, Sora? You were meeting your client last night, weren't you?"
 
"I... I was...," Sora is still biting her bottom lip. Why does she look really nervous? Don't tell me that what Hara said is true.
 
"Sora," I grip her shoulders firmly, "were you at the night club last night?"
 
"My client worked there. She arranged the meeting there," she finally answers me and my heart sinks immediately; Hara is right.
 
But there is no way they were hugging each other. Sora will never do such a thing. She is even too shy around men so why did she even bother to hug Junhyung in public?
 
"I can explain," Sora tries to convince Hara. "Nothing happened. I was drunk last night so I-"
 
"You were what?!" I snap her; I can't believe what I just heard. "You're drunk last night?!"

Photobucket