12 Prophecy

Complex Simplicity
[Sora's POV]
 
I just finished packing my stuff in my bag when someone knocks my door. Tomorrow I will fly to Japan with CN Blue for their schedule. We will return to Seoul on the next morning so CN Blue can have a short vacation during tomorrow night.
 
I don't have too much thing to bring along and I can do the packing tonight but since Yoseob has asked me for a date today, I think it's wise for me to do the stuff in the morning.
 
"Ah," I react when I open the door. Yoseob is standing in front of me with a bouquet of red roses.
 
"Since I can't give you one tomorrow, I'll give you one today," he hands the bouquet to me. "Are you ready, my lady?"
 
I smile to him, "I put this bouquet first. Wait a minute."
 
After I put the roses in the glass vase, putting some water inside it, I rush to wear my shoes and lock the door before leaving my apartment with Yoseob.
 
When I walk pass CN Blue's apartment, another uneasy feeling engulfs my heart. What is this feeling?
 
I've been telling myself over and over that there is nothing between me and Yonghwa but this unexplained feeling keeps lingering in my mind.
 
Somehow I feel afraid about what may happen tomorrow when I'm far from Yoseob. Nothing bad will happen, right?
 
"Sora, are you listening to me?" Yoseob frowns, tilting his head. "What are you thinking, Sora ah?"
 
We are standing in the middle of Valentine fair which is held in the town square. There are various shops and Yoseob is asking me whether I want to drink or not when my mind is wandering somewhere else.
 
"Ne," I answer simply. "Apple juice is good."
 
My eyes examine the shops and stop when I see a man is playing classic guitar to grab the attentions from people. I wonder what Yonghwa is doing right now. Is he practicing for his song?
 
Geez. What am I thinking? I am in the middle of a date with Yoseob!
 
I should stop thinking about Yonghwa.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
Sora has been acting really strange since the morning. It's like her soul is not inside her body.
 
I fix my hat, the one I use as my disguised equipment, and pat her head, "Sora ah, are you not happy?"
 
"Eh?" she stops her step and looks at me. "Of course I'm happy. Why?"
 
"Because you don't look happy," I pout and sigh. "It's not like I just knew you yesterday. Come on. Tell me if something is wrong."
 
She shakes her head slowly and murmurs, "I'm alright..."
 
Aish, this girl is so stubborn sometimes. Whenever she acts like this, I know she is hiding something from me but since I don't want to fight with her before she goes to Japan tomorrow, I try to ignore it; maybe we can talk after she returns from Japan.
 
My attentions is grabbed by a booth with velvet curtains. There is an old woman sitting behind a wooden table with cards scattered on the table. I think it's a psychic reader booth.
 
"Come on," I hold Sora's hand and lead her to the booth; a little bit fun may help Sora to cheer up, right?
 
"A psychic reading?" she stops when we almost reach the booth. "Since when did you believe in psychic?"
 
"It's just for fun," I persuade her with a wide smile. "Come on, Sora, we're going to have lunch after this."
 
"Good afternoon, young man," the old woman greets us with a warm smile. She doesn't look creepy like what I imagined though; she looks pretty normal. I guess I watch too many scary movies.
 
"Good afternoon," I smile to her as both Sora and I sit down on the chairs in front of her. "What can we have in this booth?"
 
"A couple, I see," the old woman chuckles. "You two have gone through up and down, eh? From professionals into a lovable couple."
 
Wow, she is good.
 
The old woman looks at me and then mutters, "A Capricorn. Indeed a really loyal man and independent but sometimes you can be a little bit possesive and stubborn, right?"
 
"Eh? H-How did you know that I'm a Capricorn?" my eyes widen in surprise. This starts to be creepy now.
 
"Oh my, you are Yang Yoseob, the main vocalist of BEAST. My grand daughter is your fan, young man. She even sent a birthday present to you last month on your birthday," she explains, holding back her laughter. "I don't need to be a psychic to know that this young lady is your girlfriend."
 
The old woman shifts her gaze to Sora, "Kim Sora, right? Oh, my granddaughter envies you. Can you tell me your birthday, young lady?"
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I almost laugh when I see Yoseob's reaction after the old woman answered his question. I did feel something was strange when she suddenly stated out Yoseob's horoscope but it turned out as nothing special.
 
I'm not a person who believes in horoscope, superstition, or stuff like that. If it's not because of Yoseob, I will never sit in front of someone who calls herself as a psychic.
 
"Kim Sora, right?" the old woman asks me. "Oh, my granddaughter envies you. Can you tell me your birthday, young lady?"
 
"December 2nd," I answer her calmly. I bet she will tell me about the Sagittarius's traits, things that people can read on magazines.
 
"Ah, an independent girl. I believe you love to try new stuff to discover new things. You are quite ambitious, making you a workaholic but then you are reliable and can be trusted," the old woman points out my characteristics. "It's a good thing because this young man, a Capricorn, is also a hard working person."
 
"You are very reliable and responsible, young man. You are very faithful and loyal," she makes Yoseob to smile widely. "Not to mention you are caring and supportive."
 
Is she going to state all good traits to us?
 
"But, sweethearts, for Sagittarius and Capricorn, for both of you, you need to think really serious before making any commitments," her sudden words make us to focus on her. "Young lady, you need to stick with your commitment and for you, young man, you need to hold on your own faith."
 
"Eh?" Yoseob frowns. "What do you mean?"
 
"You two can maintain a good relationship as long as you two believe in each other but believing doesn't mean stop caring about the one you love," she ignores Yoseob's question. "Please keep that in mind or your relationship will be in danger."
 
Before we can even ask another question, she speaks loudly, "Ah, it's free for you two. Thank you for being my first visitor. Now can you let the others to step inside?"
 
I turn around and see there are five persons who are waiting for their turns to have psychic reading. I quickly excuse myself with Yoseob, heading out from the booth.
 
"Commitment," I murmur to myself, remembering her words.
 
Wait, I don't need to believe in those random words!
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
We eat the burgers I bought at a booth in silence. We are sitting on a bench, far from the crowd but we can hear people are cheering because there is an acrobatic show right now.
 
The prophecy we just heard somehow makes us feel awkward. I planned it's just for fun then why did things turn out this way?
 
"Yah, Sora," I call her when I finish with my burger. "You don't believe it, right?"
 
"Do you?" she asks me back with her usual monotone, taking another bite of her burger.
 
"Well, no, I guess," I rub the back of my neck. Me and my negative thoughts are seriously not helping me to feel better.
 
She bites the last piece of her burger before turn to look at me. She stares me for seconds, "Oppa, if you want to make me laugh, what will you do?"
 
"Eh?" I blink in confusion because of her sudden question but she keeps looking at me, waiting for my answer.
 
"Well...," I lift my left hand slowly and makes a peace sign with my fingers, "...this, maybe?"
 
She smiles and then says softly, "Thank you. I feel better now."
 
"So you do think about what she said," I drop my gaze. "I'm sorry, Sora. We don't need to think about it, okay? Let's watch a movie now!"
 
I stand up and offer my hand to help her stand up. She doesn't take it; she stands up by herself and suddenly hugs me, resting her head on my chest.
 
"Please, make me only remember you," she whispers but I still can hear it. "Don't let another person to stay in my heart."
 
"Yah, Sora, what are you talking about?" I her heair gently. "Don't make me worried."
 
She pulls away and then shakes her head, "It's nothing. I'm just... babbling."
 
She turns around but I stop her steps, wrapping my arms around her waist. I rest my chin on her shoulder comfortably, "You are the only one for me. Don't forget about it."
 
"Ne," she nods and turns to me as I loosen my hug. She intertwines her fingers with mine, "Thank you, Yoseob Oppa."
 
Yes, there is no need to believe in that propechy.
 
We are going to be alright.

Photobucket