23 All About You

Complex Simplicity
[Yonghwa's POV]
 
"Come on," Jonghyun calls Jungshin once again. "We're going to be late!"
 
"I know, I know!" Jungshin steps out from our apartment and I quickly lock the door. "Noona will be waiting for me! Don't worry!"
 
"So full of yourself!" I hit his head playfully and laugh. "Let's go. She gave us permission to meet her before the party start."
 
"Noona in wedding gown!" Jungshin grins widely. "I can't wait to see her! She must be really pretty! Aigoo... Yoseob is a really lucky guy!"
 
He is.
 
I smile to myself and take the elevator with them to go down, heading to my car so we can drive to the wedding party which will be started in less than 2 hours.
 
Time flies.
 
A year has passed since the night I cried because of Sora. The night I decided to have her heart as my soulmates and stay as we are, a professional photographer and her client.
 
The announcement of the marriage of Sora and Yoseob became the hottest issue for weeks. Their fans and friends congratulated them, making them as one of Trending Topics in Twitter, headlines of magazines, and more.
 
The 25-year-old idol will marry 23-year-old professional photographer after their famous relationship among public.
 
Negative critics hit them real hard during the first six months, claiming them for making a big news just because they wanted more attention from public. They believed that the marriage won't last long because they're still young and immature.
 
It makes sense. Yoseob is still in his active period as main vocalist of an idol group and Sora is working really great as the professional photographer. They sound like two youngsters who will waste their success careers.
 
After Sora ended her one-year-contract with CN Blue this February, sometimes she still came to watch our performances with Yoseob. Yoseob managed to be one of my best friends; sometimes he even asked for my suggestion when it came to Sora.
 
Until this moment, I still believe that Sora is my soulmate and she agrees with it.
 
Once in a while, as if I can read her mind, I know what she is going to say or do. There are times where she also understands what I'm feeling even though I don't say a word.
 
Her wedding date is decided by herself. Before she told me, she asked me for suggestion. For our surprise, we picked the exactly same date.
 
13 August 2014.
 
Because that date is the date between my birthday and hers.
 
"Noona!" Jungshin chirps in with excitement as soon as Mina opens the door from inside after we knocked. "Aigoo! Are you really my Noona?!"
 
I walk inside and see Sora in her wedding gown.
 
She is really beautiful; just like an angel from the heaven. She wears a tiara and has a bouquet of white roses in her hands.
 
"You're beautiful," I approach her and smile sincerely. "Yoseob is the luckiest guy to walk in the Earth, you know."
 
"Thank you," she smiles shyly and it just makes her more beautiful in my eyes. "Thank you for coming. I appreciate it."
 
"There is no way we're not going to come!" Minhyuk exclaims with a wide grin. "You are getting married!"
 
She chuckles and starts to talk with Jonghyun about the song he is going to play for her during the wedding party. I only stare at her secretly, admiring her beauty.
 
The knocks on the door break my stare and I turn around to see Gikwang opens the door. Doojoon and Hyunseung are standing behind him.
 
"Well, hello there, the most beautiful lady," Gikwang smiles and steps in. "Ready to meet the most handsome man?"
 
Ah, Gikwang is Yoseob's best man.
 
Sora stands up carefully, afraid to step on her own wedding gown. Mina quickly comes to help her, tidying her gown neatly. Gikwang offers his hand and she takes it with a sweet smile.
 
She flashes me another smile before walking out from the room to meet her soon-to-be husband. I watch her walk away until Jonghyun tells us to take seats quickly so we can greet other artists who come as well.
 
I smile secretly while I walk with them.
 
If my soulmate finds her happiness within someone else, I'm pretty sure I will do the same.
 
All I need to do is pray for her happiness.
 
Sora, Yoseob, be happy.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I close my eyes, trying to stop myself from being nervous. I'm even more nervous than when I would do my debut performance.
 
This will be one of the most important days in my life.
 
Finally I will marry Sora.
 
Things were not really easy and smooth. I had hard times to assure President and the others that I will never abandon my group; they are my family and I'm sure Sora will understand.
 
There were times when I must fought the jealousy because of Yonghwa when he was with Sora. By times I finally understood that there is this feeling and string between them that I can't break.
 
Yonghwa told me that I didn't need to worry about him because all he wanted was Sora's happiness. Strange enough, I believe in him.
 
Here I am now, standing and waiting for Gikwang to walk Sora to the altar so we can meet.
 
So we can be an official husband and wife.
 
The door opens.
 
There she is. The most beautiful girl in my world who has captured my heart from the first and till this very moment.
 
She stops her steps right in front of me, blushing obviously. She bites her bottom lip, the sign of how nervous she is, just like me.
 
"Congratulations," Gikwang kisses the back of her hand then straightens up his body. He turns to me and gives me a brotherly hug, "You better make her happy, Yoseob."
 
"I will," I give a pat to his back and part the hug. "Thank you, Gikwang."
 
He gives me a slight nod and stands in line with the other members. In the front row, there are my parents, Sora's parents, and Mina. Sohyun, Junghwa, and Junghyun are present too.
 
I can see Yonghwa is looking at us. He gives me a smile along with the other members of CN Blue. They are sitting next to MBLAQ. Bomi and her groupmates are sitting on other row, right in front of A Pink and Prepix. The press are taking pictures from the back row, trying not to disturb the wedding ceremony.
 
I return my gaze to Sora and hold her hands to calm her. She looks up to me and I smile to her in silence.
 
She returns my smile and stops biting her lip. She embraces my hand, gently but enough to make my heart flatter once again.
 
There is no way I'm going to stop loving her.
 
I love Sora with all my heart.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
The audiences clap for Jonghyun right after his performance for my wedding party. He bows to the audiences and steps down from the stage, approaching me and Yoseob to give us his hugs.
 
"Congratulations," he mutters to me. "You two are meant to be together."
 
"Thank you," I smile to him, feeling that the happiness keeps filling my heart all over again. He returns to his seat once again while Dongwoon and Mina, taking parts as MCs for the party, step on the stage.
 
The wedding ceremony has finished around an hour ago and we continue to the wedding party where some artists perform for their congratulation presents.
 
I still can't believe I am Yoseob's wife now.
 
We're married.
 
Now I know why girls want to scream when they are really happy because I feel the urge to do the same but I hold it inside.
 
The beautiful wedding gown. His simple but charming smile. Our friends and families gather together.
 
Everything is perfect.
 
There is nothing out from the line of ordinary wedding. Things work smoothly and Yoseob is sitting right next to me, holding my hand gently.
 
"And, now we're going to give a really, really special performance to all of you," Mina says out loud. "Not even the bride know about it!"
 
What?
 
"Let's call up to the stage, Yonghwa from CN Blue and the groom, Yang Yoseob, to the stage!" Dongwoon calls out two names which make my eyes to widen. "Give them applause."
 
I turn to Yoseob when he stands up from his seat. He grins to me while I give him disbelief look.
 
"What are you going to do?" I ask him with a whispering sound. "A groom doesn't perform on his wedding day. Not even when you're an idol!"
 
"I guess I'm just not your ordinary groom then," he smirks and give me a kiss on my forehead.
 
He walks up to the stage, thanking Dongwoon and Mina. Yonghwa also steps on the stage and grabs a guitar with him.
 
"Today is a wonderful day. To have Kim Sora as my wife, to have my friends and families here, to enjoy times together. There is nothing else I can ask for," Yoseob gives his smile to the audience. "But I still feel that something is missing."
 
"Both Yonghwa and I are musicians. We love music and we're going to complete today with music. Yonghwa will play the guitar for me while I...," Yoseob lands his eyes on me, "...will sing this song for my lovely wife."
 
While I'm still freezed because of his sudden act, someone taps my shoulder. I turn around while Yonghwa is setting his guitar and Yoseob is checking the microphone.
 
"Here," Gikwang hands me my camera. I'm pretty sure I have left it with Mina because I will not use it. "Yonghwa told me to prepare this when Yoseob is on the stage."
 
"Eh?" I blink and quickly look at Yonghwa. He gives me a quick wink and I know he, once again, understands me pretty well.
 
"If Yoseob doesn't want to be an ordinary groom...," Gikwang chuckles as both of us know that Yoseob is looking at me, "...then you just need to be an extra ordinary bride."
 
I hesitate for seconds but then I stand up, setting my camera to take pictures of Yoseob.
 
What kind of bride takes a picture on her own wedding day?
 
I guess it's me, Yang Yoseob's wife.
 
Yoseob gives me a disbelief look, the exactly expression I gave to him before. I smile sheepishly to him as I take my position with best angle. I can hear audiences are talking behind me, wondering about what we are doing.
 
At the corner of my eyes, I see my mother wants to stand up to stop me but my sister quickly stops her, saying something that I can hear.
 
I give Yoseob a nod, a sign for him to start his performance.
 
"There's somethin' I've gotta say
You're always with me even though you're far away
Talkin' to you on my cell
Just the sound of your voice makes my heart melt
Oh girl, well it's true
 
I'm all about you, I'm all about us
No, baby, you never have to question my love
And every night there's a new crowd
But it's always you I'm singin' about
There is only one these words are goin' out to
Oh girl, I'm all about you
 
I know you worry sometimes
Some other girl will make me forget you're mine
There's not a doubt in this world
That anyone could take the place of my number one girl
It's true
 
I'm all about you, I'm all about us
No, baby, you never have to question my love
And every night there's a new crowd
But it's always you I'm singin' about
There is only one these words are goin' out to
Oh girl, I'm all about you
 
When I close my eyes, I can see you
It's like you're right here
And these feelings only gettin' stronger
You're with me everywhere
 
I'm all about you, I'm all about us
No, baby, you never have to question my love
And every night there's a new crowd
But it's always you I'm singin' about
There is only one these words are goin' out to
Oh girl, I'm all about you
 
I'm all about you..."
 
This song describes our feelings perfectly.
 
I started to fall in love with him when I took a picture of him. Today, on our wedding day, I also take pictures of him.
 
Yes, everything is perfect.
 
The audiences clap for him, feeling that this wedding party is indeed not ordinary. I'm glad they enjoy everything though.
 
Yoseob bows to the audiences with Yonghwa. He quickly steps down from the stage and leads me back to our seats.
 
I put my camera on the table as Dongwoon and Mina return to the stage, continuing the party with another performance.
 
"You're unpredictable," he pinches my cheek playfully.
 
"So are you," I reply calmly and he chuckles at my reaction.
 
"Remember that song always," he caresses my cheek gently. "Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you."
 
"I know," I say and smile to him. "You sang a perfect song on our wedding day."
 
Things may change.
 
From our brother-sister relationship, our denial feelings which grew to love, rumors and problem that tore us apart, dilemma and jealousy...
 
...in the end, our hearts are together as one.
 
Always.

Photobucket