03 New Rival

Complex Simplicity
[Sora's POV]
 
I glance at Yoseob but he doesn't look at me. He holds my hand yet he avoids my eyes. This is really irritating.
 
"You know," I swing his hand along with mine since our hands are tied together, "I feel really guilty now."
 
"Eh?" he finally turns to me with wide eyes. "Why?"
 
We are on our way back from the restaurant where Yoseob had reserved for our dinner date tonight. Before that he accompanied me to pay a visit to CN Blue's apartment and I took a chance to take a look about the room.
 
It's quite similar to my current apartment but they have an extra room for guest inside. The rent is not too expensive compared to mine.
 
Maybe I really need to consider about moving to the apartment.
 
Come to think of it, the President gave a good point. If I move to the same apartment building with CN Blue, I can arrange my schedule more efficient and effective rather than I stay at my current apartment.
 
But then I don't think Yoseob will agree with it. My intuition speaks out.
 
"Because you keep giving me that gloomy expression all night long," I answer honestly, stopping the swinging movement. "If I can't make you happy, I'm a failure, right?"
 
"It's not that I'm not happy, Sora ah," he holds my hand tighter. "It's... Aish. I don't know. I just don't want you to move out."
 
See? I know him too well.
 
"Are you afraid that I will be too busy to see you?" I stop my steps and tilts my head, studying his face. I notice that we almost arrived at our apartment building.
 
"Maybe," he shrugs and caresses my cheek with his thumb. "Will you really move out, Sora?"
 
"I haven't made any decision," I continue walking, holding his hand so he follows me behind. "Like I said, perhaps."
 
I step in the empty elevator with him and I push the button to reach our rooms. I lean to the wall, "But I think the apartment is really comfortable."
 
"Don't tease me, Sora," Yoseob suddenly stands in front of me, slamming his right hand to the wall, right next to my left ear while his other hand holds my hand. "I'm serious here."
 
My heart beats rapidly because of his sudden gesture. I'm not teasing him; I'm just telling him what I think about the apartment.
 
"Y-Yah, we're in an elevator," I try to shove away his arm, avoiding his gaze but he is too strong for me.
 
He leans closer to me and kisses my left cheek, making my blood to rush to my brain in rapid speed. He intertwines his fingers with mine while his other hand wraps my waist to pull me closer to him.
 
"W-Wait a minute...," I try to stop him but instead of stopping what he is doing, he lowers his lips to kiss my neck, making me to flinch a little.
 
I hold his hand tight, hoping that my heart will stop pounding crazily. I bite my bottom lip and close my eyes, feeling that my power disappears to nowhere because of him.
 
"O-Oppa...," I clutch his white shirt with my only strength.
 
He pulls away from me and I sigh in relief, noticing that we almost reach our floor. What if someone see us?
 
When the elevator door is opened, he drags me along with him, heading to his apartment.
 
"Y-yah!" I protest but he ignores me.
 
What is he thinking?
 
 
[Yonghwa's POV]
 
"She is indeed beautiful," Jungshin compliments. "Yoseob is really lucky."
 
We are gathering in our main room after Sora's visit with Yoseob. I waited for the other members to finish their individual activities before discussing about her.
 
"We forgot to ask them whether they have engaged or not," Minhyuk mumbles. He looks at me, "What do you think?"
 
"What do I think about what?" I laugh and sit next to him. "I agree that she is beautiful. I thought you know it already."
 
"Yes, we know," Jonghyun chuckles, glancing at me. "Everytime you are asked about your ideal type, you always give the characteristics of Kim Sora."
 
"Calm, sweet, and not an idol," Jungshin states out the answer I always give to interviewers on TV show. "Did you ever mention about loving photography?"
 
"Stop teasing me," I toss a pillow to him playfully. "You also adore her. End of the story."
 
"Is she really going to move to this apartment?" Minhyuk directs us to another topic. "Isn't she staying with BEAST now?"
 
"She said perhaps," I take the pillow back from Jungshin. "She will start her contract with us in three weeks so her decision will be postponed till that moment."
 
When I met her for the first time, I immediately captivated by her beauty. Well, she is not the most beautiful girl I ever met, but she does have special charm.
 
I do admire her since around a year ago yet I never had a chance to introduce myself in person. Now that CN Blue will have her as our personal photographer is indeed a feeling like a dream for me.
 
Don't get it wrong. It's not that I fell in love with her at the first sight. As long as I remember, there are only three girls who have been rumored with me and none of them are true.
 
First, Seohyun from SNSD, my 'wife' from We Got Married variety show. Yes, we had chemistry as supposed-to-be-married-couple. Yes, we have our song. But that's all.
 
Second, Park Shin Hye. Thanks to our collaboration for drama, fans believe that I was dating her back then until I clarified the issue.
 
Third, Goo Hara. It's just because a photo that showed we were joking around together but the rumor faded away quickly. She is now happily dating Yong Junhyung and I feel happy for them.

I don't think Sora will be the fourth girl. She is someone's fiancee. Probably.
 
"Ah! I almost forgot!" Minhyuk quickly checks his phone. "We have an invitation for charity at Japan on Valentine Day. What do you think?"
 
"Pass it to our manager," I answer him. "We have a month to prepare it."
 
"Will Sora come with us?" Jungshin blurts out a question, making us to turn and look at him. "What? She is responsible for our daily activities, right? What if we go to foreign countries?"
 
I never thought about it.
 
Maybe I should ask our manager... or maybe Sora.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I swear if she didn't call me Oppa, my senses won't come back to me. I would keep continue with the kisses until she snapped me back to reality.
 
The uneasy feeling hit me really hard when her words gave me a hint that she would move out from her current residence now.
 
I know that she would consider it for her works, but still. I don't want her to stay too far from me. With her staying in the same building with me, we still need to arrange our schedules so we can meet each other.
 
What will happen if she really move out to another apartment?
 
When I storm in my apartment, there are Doojoon and Hyunseung in the main room, watching the TV. They greet me and Sora but I ignore them, heading straight to my own bedroom.
 
I lead her to sit on my bed and I stand in front of her. She looks at me with shock written on her face; she must be thinking about what I'm doing right now.
 
"I'm sorry!" I bow to her in ninety degrees. I know I wasn't supposed to kiss her like that; I don't want her to be afraid of me for being aggresive.
 
I take a peek and she gives me a smile. She reaches out her hand and holds mine gently, "Come here."
 
I sit next to her and our eyes meet. My heart beats rapidly when I look at her eyes yet I don't want to look away.
 
"You've been acting really weird since the morning," she my hair with her fingers. "Did something happen?"
 
Other than that ridiculous note, creepy articles, knowing that Junghwa is her first love, the fact that she will work for CN Blue, and the possibility that she will move out?
 
Nothing happened.
 
"I'm sorry," I apologize again, grabbing her hand and kiss it. "I don't know what's going in my mind."
 
She smiles sheepishly and fixes my collar, tidying my bowtie, "Thank you."
 
"What for?" I frown, shifting my hair aside so I can look at her clearly. I just apologized to her and she thanked me?
 
"For having dinner with me. For being honest with me. And...," she touches my lips with her finger, "...for loving me."
 
Great. Why does she can always make my heart to flutter like this even though I've known her for almost two years?
 
I'm supposed to be the one who makes her blush.
 
"Hmm?" I lift her chin with my right hand while my left hand catches her finger which just touched my lips. I lean closer to her, "You always know how to make me want you, don't you?"
 
Right when our lips almost touched, her phone ringtone echoes.
 
She quickly stands up to take her phone out from her bag and picks the call, leaving me with disbelief look.
 
I hate anti moment. Seriously.
 
"Ne?" she answers with her usual monotone. "Ah, no, not really. It's alright. I'm not busy."
 
I am taken aback by her blunt answer. Well, yeah, she's not busy. I was the one who was busy with her.
 
I take a deep breath. Maybe it's her sister because I just remember that Sohyun is staying in her room for tonight with Mina.
 
But I'm wrong.
 
"Ah, sure, I will check the contract," she nods slightly. "Thank you for the information, Yonghwa. I'll call you back."
 
Yonghwa?
 
"It's alright, really," Sora smiles. "I will tell you my number too when I start my work. Sure. Good night, Yonghwa."
 
No. No. Don't tell me I have a new rival.

Photobucket