11 Wrong

Complex Simplicity
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Sora!" my smile blossoms the moment I see her step in the backstage room. I want to stand up and hug her but unfortunately my make up is not done yet so I can only smile to her from my seat.
 
She bows slightly to all of us. Doojoon who has finished his make up approaches her and pats her head, "It's been a while. A week perhaps. Let's work together again for today."
 
"Ne," she replies simply as usual. She lands her gaze on me and I grin to her when she smiles at me.
 
At least a week have passed since she started to work for CN Blue. Meanwhile at the same time, I'm busy preparing for my family concert along with the others.
 
Today we will perform for a small charity concert and Sora will take our pictures. Mina is taking a break for today because she is still exhausted because of following our busy schedule for filming the teaser of our family concert yesterday.
 
I'm glad Sora looks good and healthy. I was thinking that she would forget to take care of herself because she is indeed a workaholic.
 
Once my make up is finished, I stand up and rush to her. I pinch her cheeks playfully, "Sora ah, did you miss me?"
 
"Yah, it hurts," she pulls away from me but her cheeks are blushing. How I miss to like this.
 
"Sora, let's have dinner together tonight," I move her hair behind her ear slowly. "I'm sure Hyunseung will be happy to cook for you."
 
Please say yes, Sora.
 
"I'm free tonight," she answers with her usual monotone while I'm shouting with victory inside of my mind. "Actually I want to talk with you as well tonight."
 
"Talk to me?" I tilt my head with confusion. "What about?"
 
She shakes her head slowly and smiles sweetly to me, "Just concentrate for your performance now. We'll talk later."
 
I pout my lips, "Well, if you say so..."
 
I hope it's not a bad news or whatever it is that will make me sad.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I take off my shoes and step in the main room of BEAST's apartment; nothing has changed from this apartment. Or maybe I just miss this place even it's just a week since the last time I visited their apartment.
 
While Hyunseung is preparing dinner and Yoseob is taking shower, I visit Mina with Dongwoon, telling her to have dinner with us. It's a good thing that she is better now; Dongwoon told me she almost fainted yesterday at night.
 
Back to their apartment, I help Hyunseung to prepare the dinner. He talks about how happy he is to have me as his assistant again in cooking dinner.
 
"Do you cook dinner for CN Blue too?" Hyunseung asks me when I am checking the curry. "Who is the best cook among them?"
 
"I never ate dinner with them," I answer honestly. "I only came to their apartment to show them the pictures. That's all."
 
"Oh," that's all Hyunseung's reaction is. Looks like he is feeling uneasy because of my blunt answer.
 
It's true that I never had dinner with CN Blue. I had one with someone from them though.
 
Last night after I heard his singing, he felt guilty because I cried. He offered me to have dinner with him after he found out that I had not eaten dinner yet.
 
Ignoring my complaint, he called a restaurant for a delivery order, convincing me that it's his favorite restaurant. He accompanied me to eat in my apartment, telling me more about CN Blue.
 
When it's almost 11 PM, he finally bid me good night because I told him that I had to attend BEAST's performance.
 
I'm not lying... right?
 
"Sora ah~" Yoseob chirps in, calling me from the main room. "I'm hungry~"
 
It's been a while since the last time he tried his cute act on me. It makes me to smile secretly, motivating me to prepare the dinner a little bit faster.
 
I miss Yoseob. I really do.

It's just... something is changing in my heart but I don't know what it is.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
We had the usual ordinary yet cheerful dinner. Each of us talked about random topic, from our preparation about family concert, variety show, new drama, and other fun stuff. Once in a while Sora smiled because of our jokes.
 
We continue talking in the main room, turning on the television to find a new topic. I excuse myself and Sora, holding her hand to head out from the apartment.
 
"Send her back to her apartment!" Doojoon shouts to me without moving at all. "It's late already!"
 
"I know, I know," I reply. I open the door for Sora so both of us can step out, walking together to the elevator; yes, we are going to spend another moment on the rooftop, our favorite place.
 
"Do you miss this place?" I ask her once we arrive on the rooftop. The night sky is clear and full of stars; it's beautiful. "Because I miss it a lot."
 
"I missed a lot of things, didn't I?" she leans to the fence with sadness written on her face. "Your family concert progress, your recording for variety shows, your new song for drama soundtrack."
 
"Sora...," I caress her cheek gently. "I'm sorry. I should have told you the detail. I-"
 
"How is Bomi?" she cuts my words. "You are going to be her partner again, right? Hyunseung told me when we're preparing the dinner."
 
Ah, yes, the partner relationship. I will be taking care of Bomi, just like what I did before she debut. It's her first family concert and every artist has their own partners for the opening concert we will held.
 
The concept is musical concert and Bomi will be my partner. Our theme is Romeo and Juliet; each pair has different theme. Hyunseung and Hyuna will perform the theme of Titanic while Dongwoon and Aeri will perform Beauty and the Beast as their theme.
 
"I was going to tell you just now," I grin awkwardly. "It's not that I don't want to tell you. It was just decided this morning."
 
"I know," she replies calmly. "I'm not jealous. Really."
 
Strange enough, I feel that something is different from the way she answers me.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Actually I feel jealousy in my heart. Just a slight jealousy though. Yoseob has been really understanding that he never complained about me working for CN Blue so how can I complaint about his term of partnership with Bomi?
 
Besides I have another thing to talk with Yoseob tonight. I need to tell him about my departure to Japan with CN Blue on Valentine Day due to their schedule.
 
I open my mouth to start telling him but he is faster than me, "Sora, are you free on Thursday?"
 
Thursday. February 14th. Valentine Day.
 
"Why?" I ask him reluctantly. Don't tell me he has planned something for us.
 
"The President will held a party for all of us that night. It's also the party for our preparation of the second United Cube Concert," he holds my hand gently. "You will come, right?"
 
He smiles brightly to me and I feel like I want to bang my head on the wall; I'm going to make the bright smile to disappear in seconds.
 
"I'm sorry, Oppa...," I return his embrace in my hand slowly. "CN Blue has schedule in Japan on Valentine Day. I'm so sorry..."
 
His smile vanishes and sadness fills his eyes, "I will be alone in Valentine Day this year?"
 
"I'm sorry," I apologize again. "I really want to stay with you but it's for work. I-"
 
He pulls me into a hug, burying his face in my hair. I clutch his shirt, feeling guilty and embarassed in the same time.
 
"I know, it's your job. I understand but...," he releases his hug and ruffles my hair, "...you are going to have a date with me the day before Valentine Day."
 
"Eh?" I blink. A date?
 
"Please, Sora," he puffs his cheeks. "I let the fact that I can't be with you on Valentine Day to slide if we go on a date on Wednesday."
 
I tiptoe and wrap his neck with both of my arms, "Can I even say no to you?"
 
"It's a date then," he hugs me back and I'm sure he is smiling now. "Ah, I really miss you, Sora."
 
My heart skips a beat because of his sudden statement.
 
Another uneasy feeling that reminds me of Yonghwa.
 
What is wrong with me?

__________

Author's Note:

Complex Simplicity has reached Chapter 11!

Just have a thought, is anyone still wondering why I decided CN Blue as the new client for Sora?
I mentioned it on Author's Note, Chapter 1,
that I will explain it on the next chapter.

In case if you still haven't found out what the reason is,
the answer is the fact that CN Blue is not an idol group. They are a band.
This is explained as the reason why Sora agreed to work for them because they give different and new experience for her.

For all who support Yora, I can't promise you about having the perfect couple together until the end of the story.
Let's just say that I'm trying to write as a realist, meaning that this kind of "third person can be the right one" mindset is actually happening around us sometimes.

As for now, thank you for reading this story.
Please do love Sora, Yoseob, and Yonghwa~ ^^