13 Accidentally

Complex Simplicity
[Yonghwa's POV]
 
"Here. Let me help you," I take the bottle from Sora and open it for her. She has been trying to open the bottle for at least one minute and her hand turns red already while the bottle is still sealed tight. "There you go."
 
We are on our plane to Tokyo for our schedule. CN Blue is going to perform for a charity event on Valentine Day.
 
I take a seat next to Sora because I want to tell her about our plan once we arrive so she can adjust her schedule with us.
 
"Thank you," she murmurs and takes a sip of the water slowly. I notice she tries to hide her yawn by covering with her other hand.
 
"You can sleep first," I tell her. "I'll wake you up when we almost arrive. Did you sleep well last night?"
 
"Ne," she answers shortly, rubbing her sleepy eyes.
 
No wonder she is feeling sleepy. We take a really early flight where the plane took off on 4 AM. We couldn't take yesterday night's flight due to Jungshin's schedule to shoot an MV so we must bear with the morning flight.
 
The event will start on 2 PM but we must stand by there for rehearsal from at least 11 PM. Not to mention we still need to drop our stuff at the hotel before.
 
Sora wasn't in her room the whole day yesterday. When I asked her, she told me that she was on a date with Yoseob so I didn't ask more from her.
 
Since the night I sang to her on the rooftop, I feel something unusual is happening between us. I don't know whether it's a good or bad thing but our relationship changes somehow.
 
There are times she looked really calm and gave me a sweet smile but then she would be really quiet and answered me coldly. It's like she is hiding something from me.
 
Maybe I should just ask her instead rather than assuming things.
 
"Sora, I-" I immediately stop when I feel her head is resting on my shoulder; she falls asleep.
 
I sigh and my lips curve into a smile because of her innocent sleeping face. She doesn't look like a cold attitude girl when she is sleeping like this.
 
Well, maybe I should ask her later. After all today is Valentine Day so I should enjoy it to the fullest.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Arrived. Happy Valentine Day."
 
I grin when I read Sora's tweet. At least I know she has arrived safely. I quickly type a new tweet to post.
 
"Happy Valentine Day! Chocolate to all BEAUTY!"
 
"Sora has arrived," Hyunseung states as he is reading his own timeline on his phone. "Ah, no Valentine Day with Sora."
 
"That's my line," I laugh and check my timeline again. My eyes stop when I read a new tweet from CN Blue's official twitter account.
 
"CN Blue and Sora! Hwaiting!"
 
There is a picture attached along with the tweet. The four members of CN Blue took a picture with Sora at the airport. Their fans retweeted the tweet with various comments.
 
Actually I didn't follow their account before but after Sora started to work for them, I follow the account just for fun. Well, actually I know this is Yonghwa's account but he uses it as CN Blue's as well.
 
We are now on our way to a meeting for our family concert with the other artists of CUBE Entertainment. After having lunch together, we have free time until 4 PM before we should go to the Valentine Day party for the family of CUBE Entertainment.
 
Since I know that during the time Sora must be busy with the preparation for CN Blue's preparation, I spend my time with Twitter and reading random articles on internet.
 
"Love Compability"
 
The article catches my attention. Suddenly the prophecy we heard yesterday fills my mind again.
 
Wait, why should I even think of it?!
 
I immediately close the article and start to reply my fans' tweet to forget the whole silly prophecy; I can't believe on such thing for my relationship.
 
"Yoseob, let's go!" Doojoon calls me from the main room. "We're going now!"
 
"Ah, okay, okay!" I reply to him and close my Twitter. "I'm ready!"
 
I don't need to worry anything. I just need to enjoy today and wait for Sora to return tomorrow morning.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"Good job!" CN Blue's manager exclaims and lifts up his glass. "The event organizer is really happy with the performance! Cheers!"
 
I take a sip of my orange juice because I have told Yonghwa very strict about my tolerance of alcohol so I'm the only one who doesn't have a glass of alcohol to drink.
 
Just like what their manager said, the even is a real success. The audiences were really excited and even I must admit that the performance is really satisfying. CN Blue managed to lift up the atmosphere with every song they performed.
 
I think I know why they are really popular not only in South Korea but also at foreign countries. Their skills are indeed amazing.
 
To celebrate the successful event, their label has reserved a hall to hold a party for us. Foods and drinks have been prepared for us to enjoy.
 
After the cheers, I take the glass and walk to the balcony. I take out my phone and see tweets from Yoseob and the others; looks like they are enjoying the party there as well.
 
"Still incomplete without you. ㅜㅜ"
 
His last tweet makes me to smile shyly. He doesn't mention me in his tweet. Actually I think he never mentioned me before but people will assume 'you' in his tweet as me though.
 
"Hey," Yonghwa greets me. I turn around when he walks to me with something looks like a box of chocolate in his hands. "I was looking for you."
 
I tilt my head, waiting for him to continue his words.
 
"It's for you," he hands over the box with a red ribbon on it to me. "Happy Valentine Day, Sora."
 
"Eh?" I blink in confusion while he doesn't move, waiting for me to take the box from him. "Why?"
 
"Because it's Valentine," he laughs and ruffles my hair playfully. "You like chocolate, right?"
 
"Thank you...," I murmur and take the box from him. "But I don't have anything for you..."
 
"Who asked you to give me something in return?" he rests his arms on the fence of the balcony. "It's just a small present. Thanks for taking pictures for us today."
 
"It's my job," I answer calmly and open the chocolate box. There are sixteen heart-shaped chocolate pieces inside.
 
Honestly I feel really happy to receive this gift from Yonghwa because I don't expect him to give me a gift on this Valentine Day. Especially because I've been trying to avoid him lately.
 
I confused my own feeling because of him. I can't seem to understand what my heart wants and my fear increases because of the prophecy I had yesterday from the old woman.
 
As much as I don't want to believe in it, it still gives me an impact. I know I should be convincing myself to work as professional for Yonghwa, not letting my personal feeling to develop around him...
 
...but isn't that what I was trying to do when I started to work with BEAST?
 
I take one of the chocolate pieces and give it to Yonghwa, "Happy Valentine Day."
 
"For me?" he frowns. I nod to him and he takes the chocolate for me with a charming smile, "Thank you."
 
I can feel my cheeks turn into shades pink because of his charming smile. I avoid his eyes and pretend to look at the chocolate box.
 
"Sora ah," Yonghwa leans close to whisper something on my ear. "I hope you enjoy your Valentine Day."
 
I quickly turn to see his face, hoping that he is only teasing me like what Jungshin always does to me.
 
Unfortunately his face is too close to me so when I turn to face him, his lips meet my cheek; he accidentally kisses my cheek.
 
He immediately pulls back and covers his mouth with his right hand. I notice his face is burning red; I bet my face looks worse than him.
 
"Yonghwa!" Jungshin calls him from inside. "Where are you?! Let's take a picture together! Yonghwa!"
 
"L-Let's go inside," I break the silence and close the chocolate box, stepping inside the hall again to join with the others.
 
Why do I feel that this thing happened before?
 
Geez, Sora! What is wrong with you?!

Photobucket