01 New Problem

Complex Simplicity
[Sora's POV]
 
I put down the glass on the table, right in front of my sister. I sit next to her, trying to calm her down with Mina at the other side.
 
My sister arrived at my apartment around ten minutes ago. Her eyes were swollen and she started to cry immediately after saw me. I led her to the main room where Mina was checking her recent pictures.
 
I was the one who convinced my sister to come to my place because I couldn't figure out what happened if she only explained it by phone.
 
"What happened?" I ask her calmly. I hope I don't say it in wrong way or she will cry again; my sister is really sensitive especially when it comes about Junghwa.
 
"H-He cheated on me...," my sister wiped away her tears while I frown with shock. "I-I found the lipstick mark on his shirt this morning and he didn't want to tell me where he went to last night."
 
No way. Junghwa will never cheat on my sister. I know him and he really loves my sister.
 
"Don't jump into your own conclusions," I try to clear her mind even though I know it must be really hard. Both of me and my sister are really stubborn sometimes.
 
"Where is Junghyun?" I try to ask another question to stop her from sobbing. I can't talk to her if she is still crying.
 
"He is with Mom. Mom and Dad arrived at Seoul last night and I went to visit them. Junghyun was staying at their place...," my sister starts to cry again. "I don't know why Junghwa lied to me! He went out with another woman instead of visiting my parents!"
 
Geez, I asked a wrong question. Mina pats her back gently, trying to calm her down. She looks at me, raising her eyebrow to ask my help but I only shrug my shoulders.
 
This is so not real. I need to talk with Junghwa.
 
"Wait here," I mutter to Mina and stand up. I grab my phone and walk out from my room since I don't want my sister to know that I'm calling her-probably-cheating-husband.
 
Right after I closed my door, I notice Yoseob just stepped out from his room as well.
 
My lips turn into a curve since I haven't met him since the morning. Maybe he can help me to talk with Junghwa. Man-to-man, you know.
 
"Why didn't you tell me?" his question makes me freeze on my stand.
 
"Eh?" I blink in surprise.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I sit comfortably on the sofa in the main room, reading through Sohyun's magazine I found in my room earlier.
 
I flip from page to page, feeling creepy since I can't believe I'm actually reading this magazine. But the curiosity takes control over my mind.
 
Well, I'm engaged with Sora and I'm going to marry her soon so it's not a harm to take a quick look about marriage life by reading, right?
 
How important is first love for a woman?
 
For some couples, first love can ruin a perfect relationship. Based on a survey for two hundreds women, 80% of them still couldn't forget their first loves. 40% of them had fights with their spouses because of their first loves.
 
My phone suddenly vibrates as a notification of new text message appears, interrupting my reading. I quickly grab my phone and read the message from Sora.
 
"My sister had a fight with Junghwa. I'm in my room with Mina and my sister."
 
What? I thought Sohyun and Junghwa are a perfect couple. It's the first time I heard they're fighting. What happened between them?
 
"What's with that face?" Gikwang ruffles my hair. He just stepped out from his bedroom with his phone in his hand. He sits next to me and examines my face, "You look confused."
 
"Sora just told me that her sister is fighting with Junghwa," I tell Gikwang. Since Gikwang is really close to Sora, I think she won't mind if I tell Gikwang. "I wonder what happened."
 
"That must be really awkward," Gikwang looks sad with the news. "Sora must be confused now."
 
"Well, they are a perfect couple," I put the magazine on the table. "I never imagined them to have a fight."
 
"Neither is Sora," Gikwang spins his phone one time. "It must be awkward to face your first love to defend your sibling."
 
"Eh?" Did my hearing just deceive me? Did Gikwang just say first love?
 
He covers his mouth quickly with his hand as his eyes widen in surprise, "Aish, I'm not supposed to-"
 
"Junghwa is Sora's first love?" I ask for his confirmation. I never knew about this before. It's not like I asked her before though.
 
"I thought Sora has told you...?" Gikwang mutters with doubt but I raise my eyebrow as a sign that Sora never said a single thing to me.
 
"B-but it's a long time ago! I mean Junghwa is married now! To her sister!" Gikwang blurts out quickly, afraid that I will assume things on my own.
 
I stand up and take my phone along, "I'm going out to meet Sora."
 
Without waiting for his respond, I open the door and step outside, feeling uneasy. When I close the door, I realize that someone is standing in front of Sora's room.
 
Sora just closed her door. She walks to me with a small smile but I greet her with the surprising question, "Why didn't you tell me?"
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"What do you mean?" I ask him, totally have no idea what he is talking about.
 
"You never told me that Junghwa is your first love," he answers with straight face.
 
I'm taken aback by his sudden statement. Gikwang should be the only one who knew about this fact. It's not that I'm mad with Gikwang but I find it's ridiculous for Yoseob to complaint now.
 
"It's not an important matter," I sigh with no changed expression on my face. "Look, I need-"
 
"Since when did first love is not an important matter?" Yoseob crosses his hands together, looking at me with serious expression.
 
I frown with confusion, "Since when did first love is an important matter?"
 
"Sora, I thought you told me everything," he rubs his temple impatiently. "Relationship is about trust, you know."
 
"Yah, since when did you turn into a relationship expert?" I try to keep myself calm. It is totally a silly thing to discuss. "My sister needs my help now and if you don't want to help me, it's fine."
 
I turn around to return to my room, not bothering to call Junghwa. I'm not in the mood to talk with him now; I will probably end up scolding him as well.
 
"Wait," Yoseob grabs my wrist and makes me turn to face him again. He steps closer to me, "I'm sorry, Sora ah. What can I do to help you?"
 
"I'm not going to ask your help if you act like this," I speak honestly. I don't want him to give relationship advices to Junghwa when they meet each other; I need him to find out the truth.
 
He sighs and messes his own hair. Yoseob takes a deep breath, closing his eyes to calm down himself. When he opens his eyes, he manages to ask the question with calm tone, "What happened between Sohyun and Junghwa?"
 
I smile sheepishly and return his embrace on my hand.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I look around and find the person I'm looking for is sitting next to the window, right at the corner of the cafe.
 
"Hey," I greet him with a polite smile as I sit across from him. He returns it with a soft smile as he looks at me with sad eyes.
 
"I think Sora asked you to come," Junghwa sips his drink. "Am I right?"
 
"Kind of," I grin awkwardly. Sora did ask me to meet Junghwa in person I can find out the truth whether he's cheating on Sohyun or not. For my surprise, Junghwa agreed to meet me.
 
"Women can be pretty scary sometimes," Junghwa looks at me. "They don't want to listen our explanations and thinks in their own ways. Frustrating, isn't it?"
 
My mind wanders around. Junghwa is right. I have been through countless times where I fought with Sora and she ran away before listening to my explanation.
 
"Yes, it is," I reply him with a smile. "You went through a lot of trouble, didn't you?"
 
"Imagine that," he laughs and leans his back against the chair. His gaze locks on me and he states firmly, "I don't cheat on Sohyun, Yoseob. I love her."
 
"Well, Sohyun doesn't think that way," I clear my throat awkwardly. "And neither is Sora. Do you want to meet her? She is with Sora now."
 
"I don't think she is in her best condition to talk with me," Junghwa shakes his head slowly as he lowers his gaze. "I'll talk to her when she is ready."
 
When I'm going to reply him, the conversation between two persons behind me catches my attention. They mention Sora's name and BEAST.
 
"So Kim Sora will work for us," a familiar voice mutters with satisfaction. "What about BEAST?"
 
"She will work for both of you with different schedules," another man says. "I need you to tell your other members about this tonight."
 
Without thinking twice, I turn around to ensure who is talking about Sora and my eyes widen in shock to find out that I am right.
 
"Yonghwa?" I murmur his name vividly.
 
 
[Yonghwa's POV]
 
My manager asked me to meet him in the nearby cafe after I finished my recording for the new drama. I find him sitting alone next to a table of two guys who are talking with serious expression.
 
He shows me the contract between our label and CUBE Entertainment, the one which Kim Sora agreed to be CN Blue's personal photographer.
 
I've heard about her quite often. Thanks to her amazing photographs, her relationship with Yang Yoseob, and her beauty.
 
Well, I've seen her in some occasions before but we never talked before and I must admit that Yoseob is really lucky to have her as his girlfriend, well, to be exact, his fiancee now, I assume from the rumors.
 
I'm surprised that she agreed to work for CN Blue. I thought she will stick with BEAST only. But looks like Sora is a real professional when it comes to work.
 
Our label want to know if we can produce monthly photobook, like what BEAST has every month with Sora and her cousin's photographs. My manager applied for having Sora as our personal photographer and, I'm glad, she accepted.
 
"So Kim Sora will work for us," I smile, satisfied with the news. "What about BEAST?"
 
"She will work for both of you with different schedules. I need you to tell your other members about this tonight," my manager explains briefly.
 
I nod and read the contract carefully. That's when suddenly someone mutters my name from behind.
 
"Yonghwa?"
 
I turn around and find Yoseob is standing in front of me.
 
"Hey!" I stand up and give him a brotherly hug. "What a coincidence! What are you doing here?"
 
But he doesn't answer my question. Instead he gives me another question by his own.
 
"Did you just say that Sora will work for CN Blue?"

__________

Author's Note:

As my promise, a chapter on October 30th.
I'm sorry for all of you who have been tired of love triangle but I can promise you that this sequel will bring up another conflict;
I brought up the conflict between the sweet Gikwang and his sincere love.

Let's see what kind of color Yonghwa will bring to this title.

Thank you for voting for the polling, but as I said before, I have decided the group before.
As for the reason why, I will explain it on the next chapter.
For now, I hope you enjoy the story.

Please do support Sora, Yoseob, and Yonghwa.
Thank you. :)