Epilogue : Saranghae

Complex Simplicity
[Sora's POV]
 
"Fifth wedding anniversary!"
 
I can't help myself to smile when I read Yoseob's last tweet. He just tweeted it around fifteen minutes ago and I know he is on his way back after his solo performance for a charity concert alongside with Yonghwa.
 
I close the web browser and land my eyes on the picture inside the silver frame I put on my desk: the picture of me and Yoseob on our wedding day.
 
Right next to the picture, there is another picture of me, Yoseob, and our daughter. The picture is taken by Yonghwa on her third birthday last year.
 
Today is my fifth wedding anniversary with Yoseob. Five years have passed since I became his wife and we started a new family together.
 
Letting ourselves to pursue our own dreams, we promised that our first year of marriage would be the time for us to adjust ourselves. After two years as married couple, I finally gave him a children of his own on 22 June 2016.
 
What a coincidence that my daughter born on the same date of Yonghwa's birthday.
 
Now Yoseob is still pursuing his dream as a musician. I don't want him to stop singing just because of me. We manage to adjust our schedules together so we can take care of our household with love.
 
I still take projects for photography but I only take the projects whenever Yoseob is free so we don't need to ask someone else to take care of our daughter. Sometimes Yonghwa and the others come to our house and play with her.
 
BEAST also comes for her, playing around with her, teaching her new things while Yoseob and I work for other stuffs.
 
I hear the sound of the door and I know he is home.
 
I rush out from my room and find my daughter stands up; she was watching BEAST's music videos. Her favorite is Beautiful for sure.
 
"Who's home?" I hold her hand and walk to welcome Yoseob. She smiles brightly and lets go of my hand when Yoseob has stepped in.
 
"Yora!" Yoseob squats down to hug her and hugs her. "Is Yora a good kid today?"
 
"Ne!" she nods, happy to see her father. "Yora miss Appa!"
 
"Appa miss Yora too," he kisses her cheek and then approach me. "And Appa miss Amma too."
 
"I'm home," he kisses my forehead and I can feel my cheeks start to blush. Even after five years, I still can't get enough of his sweetness.
 
"Appa want to take a bath first," he puts down Yora and pats her head. "I'll teach you piano today, okay?"
 
"Ne!" Yora jumps up and down with excitement. "Piano! Piano!"
 
I chuckle at her reaction. Yoseob glances at me and then mumbles to Yora, "Now go to your room. Appa will be there in a flash."
 
Yora rushes back to her room, where we bought a musical keyboard for her so she can learn it when Yoseob has time to teach her.
 
"She is really happy whenever you teach her to play music," I turn around and take a glass so I can fill it with water for him. "And she is a fast learner."
 
"Just like her mother," Yoseob suddenly hugs me from behind, wrapping my waist with his arms. He puts his lips on my neck, kissing me gently. "Cute and lovely."
 
I bite my bottom lip, feeling really nervous again. I can feel my heart beats really fast because of his sudden gesture.
 
"Yoseob Oppa," I try to calm myself down, "you need to shower. Yora is waiting for you."
 
"She can wait for five minutes," he whispers with husky voice. "And you just need to give me five minutes."
 
I turn my head slightly to face him and his lips crash on mine, kissing me with passion and love. I turn around slowly, clutching on his shirt while he hugs my waist to deepen the kiss.
 
I help him to take off his jacket without breaking the kiss, feeling him smile between the kiss. He tilts his head and starts to give me butterfly kisses on my neck to shoulder.
 
"Appa!" Yora calls him from her room. She plays random tunes to cause sound for us. "Piano! Piano!"
 
I hold my laughter when he breaks the kiss to reply Yora, "Five minutes! Appa will be there."
 
"Your five minutes is up," I try to use my usual monotone. "Go. Shower. I'll cook dinner."
 
"That's it?" he raises his eyebrow to me. "Fifth wedding anniversary and there's nothing special?"
 
"You're tired, Oppa," I say with serious tone. "I'm not going anywhere tonight because I need to sort the pictures for my project and you are going to have a good rest."
 
"I always have a good rest when I'm with you," he kisses my forehead. "I'm actually thinking about another plan for tonight."
 
I tilt my head, trying to wonder what he is trying to say.
 
He tucks my long hair behind my ear and trails it, kissing the edge of my hair; this gesture of him has never changed until now.
 
"Don't you think Yora need a friend to accompany her playing music?" Yoseob leans to whisper, "A boy will be good."
 
I immediately blush when I understand what he is saying. He pulls away, fixing his hair with his fingers while a smirk appears on his face.
 
"Oppa...," I pout and bite my bottom lip to control my heartbeat. He is really good at making my heart to race like this.
 
He lifts my chin up and gives me a quick peck, "I can keep kissing you if you bite your bottom lip, Sora."
 
Geez, he is so... I can't even find a word to describe him.
 
"Don't tell me you want to have another girl?" he suddenly acts as if he is really shock. "Or you want twins?!"
 
"Yah!" I slap his arm playfully. He laughs and then hugs me tight.
 
"Well...," I clear my throat nervously, "...I think Yora will be happy to have a brother."
 
We have our sweet and bitter days. We live through the simple and complicated trouble every day. I'm sure we can handle another complexity in our life.
 
Yoseob loosens his hug and cups my cheeks with both of his hands, giving me a kiss on my forehead, "You are the best wife in the world."
 
"You can continue later," I feel heat rises on my face again. "Hurry up. Yora is waiting."
 
"Ten seconds," Yoseob lifts my chin again so he can look at my eyes. "Tell me the magic word."
 
I smile, feeling grateful for his love. I whisper the word before we share another kiss.
 
"Saranghae."

Photobucket