02 New Client

Complex Simplicity
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Well, see you again, Yoseob," Yonghwa bids me goodbye as I step out from the cafe with Junghwa. He nods slightly as a polite manner to Junghwa and then leaves with his manager.
 
Yonghwa showed me the contract where Sora agreed to work as CN Blue's personal photographer so they can publish monthly photo book, just like what BEAST does every month. Sora will be responsible of taking pictures of their daily activities.
 
His manager told me that the contract just established this morning but I still can't believe Sora doesn't tell me about it.
 
Junghwa excuses himself to return to his house. He tells me to ensure Sora to take care of Sohyun for this moment until Sohyun feel better. He will wait until she want to listen to him.
 
"Yoseob Oppa?"
 
I was gazing at the evening sky before Sora calls my name. I turn and see her walking closer to me. We are standing at our special spot: the rooftop.
 
"So you've talked with Junghwa Oppa," she says calmly. Why do I feel uneasy when I heard she called Junghwa with Oppa? "What did he say?"
 
"He didn't cheat on Sohyun," I try not to blurt out about what I knew from Yonghwa first. I don't want to start another fight with her so I rather stick with her sequence for now. "The shirt with the lipstick mark is not his shirt."
 
"Did you tell him that my sister is with me?" she tilts her head.
 
"Yes. He said he will talk to her later. He told me to ask your help to take care of her for now," I deliver Junghwa's message to her.
 
"Well, Mina will take care of my sister for tonight," she puffs her cheeks. "I need to go out tonight for-"
 
"Wow, wow, hang on," I cut her words quickly. "We have a dinner date tonight, remember?"
 
Don't tell me she forgets about it!
 
"That's what I mean," she takes a step closer to me and smiles. "I have a date with my fiancee tonight so I can't stay with her."
 
I sigh in relief to know her answer. She chuckles softly and cups my face with her hands, "What are you thinking, Oppa? Do you think I will forget about our date?"
 
"Maybe," I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my forehead on hers. My heart still beats rapidly whenever I feel her sweet scent even though I am her fiancee now. "You do have something to tell me, don't you?"
 
"Do I?" she frowns and lowers her hand, putting them on my shoulders.
 
"CN Blue?" I raise my eyebrow, giving her a hint. But she shakes her head with a clueless smile.
 
"Sora, it's alright. I won't be mad at you," I caress her cheek gently. "It's your job. I just hope you will tell me before you made the decision."
 
"What are you talking?" Sora holds my hand which is caressing her cheek. "I don't understand."
 
"I met Yonghwa just now," I loosen my hold on her. "He showed me your contract and CN Blue. You will be their personal photographer, right? Why don't you tell me?"
 
"Ah!" she touches her forehead with her fingers as if she just remembered it. "The new group."
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
So I will work for CN Blue, eh? It's a surprise to find out about it from Yoseob. I think the President called me around fifteen minutes ago but I was too busy with my sister so I didn't manage to pick the call.
 
Maybe he wanted to tell me about CN Blue as my new client.
 
I start to explain to Yoseob about the offer I received from the President and the reason I agreed with the offer. He nods once in a while and finally smiles when I tell him that I didn't know about CN Blue as my new client yet.
 
"I thought you didn't want to tell me," he puffs his cheek cutely as he holds both of my hands. "I'm being unreasonable."
 
"You're being jealous," I land a quick kiss on his cheek. I can feel that my cheeks start to blush after I feel his warm cheek.
 
He is the one who always makes the first move by giving me hugs and kisses. It's really rare for me to act first but I find it is amusing because he always blushes immediately if I do the first move.
 
Just like what happens now.
 
"Yah, you little girl," he pinches my cheeks playfully. I chuckle and he kisses my forehead, pulling me into a hug.
 
"Will I ever stop thinking about you, my lady?" he whispers. I clutch on his shirt and smile, feeling really comfortable in his hug.
 
We have been through up and down together. From the moment I denied my own heart, the moment he realized his feeling towards me, the moment we must split up for our own good, the moment misunderstanding broke us, and the moment I was forced to choose between him and Gikwang.
 
But in the end I never stop loving him.
 
Yoseob is just too captivating for me. Too lovable that I don't want to lose him. I'm really happy whenever I remember that I am his fiancee now and we will be married soon.
 
He lifts my chin and looks at my eyes, whispering with his husky voice, "Say the magic word, Sora."
 
Right when I am going to reply him, my phone vibrates. Someone is calling me and I have a feeling that it's the President.
 
I pull away from him and mouth an apologize before pick up the call; and, yes, I am right. It's the President.
 
"Sora, are you free tonight?" the President asks me casually. "You're going to meet your new client tonight."
 
"Tonight?" I glance at Yoseob. "I can't. Maybe tomorrow night."
 
"Maybe you can drop by their apartment for a while," he mutters. "You are going to work for CN Blue. I believe you know them, Sora. And I think you need to consider about moving out from your current apartment."
 
Yes, of course I know about CN Blue. In fact, I love their songs and I think I have attended some music programs where BEAST and CN Blue shared the stages.
 
But my eyes widen when I heard about the moving out issue.
 
"Wait, I never remembered about moving out," I say with monotone. "I'm still working for BEAST."
 
"That's why I said you need to consider about it. You will be responsible for CN Blue's daily activities and I think it will be easier for you if you move to the same apartment with them. Just like what you did when you started working for BEAST," the President explains. "It's all your decision, Sora."
 
"I'll send their address," he tells me. "I need to attend a meeting now. Have a good day, Sora."
 
"Have a good day," I murmur and close the conversation line. I turn to look at Yoseob who has his arms fold together, waiting for me to explain about what he heard.
 
Great. What should I say to him?
 
 
[Yonghwa's POV]
 
I take off my hoodie and check my phone while I'm walking to the elevator. I just returned from the recording studio because I'm preparing for a track for my newest drama.
 
My manager dropped me at the lobby of the apartment and told me that he needs to attend an important meeting. He told me to head back to my room to meet my bandmates because Sora will visit us.
 
I was really surprised when my manager told me that Kim Sora will visit our apartment tonight. She didn't tell us her reason but she said that she wants to meet us in person.
 
I must admit that I feel happy because I can meet her directly. I keep telling myself that it's professional relationship but, well, it's not wrong if I want to make a new friend, right?
 
When I step out from the elevator, I find two persons are standing close to each other, discussing about something.
 
"Have you told them that you will come?" the male asks with his hand is holding the female's. I'm sure I know this voice.
 
"I told their manager," the girl pouts, checking her phone. "Let's go to their room first."
 
"Yoseob?" I mutter the name carefully.
 
Both of them turn to look at me and I am right. They are Yang Yoseob and Kim Sora.
 
"Yonghwa!" Yoseob smiles to me. He gives a slight nod to Sora and the girl bows politely to me.
 
"My name is Kim Sora," she introduces herself without a smile. Isn't she an unique girl?
 
"I know," I smile, looking at the girl with medium length hair in front of me. "You're infamous. There are a lot of group idols who want you to become their personal photographers."
 
"Well, what bring you two here?" I walk pass them, giving them a sign to follow me. "I think the contract will start on February."
 
"We're going to have dinner tonight," Yoseob is the one who answers my question. "The President told her to meet her new client in person before start her work."
 
"I heard you live in the same building with BEAST to maximize your work, Sora," I stop in front of my door. "Will you move here too?"
 
It's only a random joke. I mean, it's obvious that she won't move just because of this new work.
 
"Perhaps," Sora says calmly.
 
"Eh?" both of me and Yoseob turn to her in surprise.
 
It's obvious for me to surprise because of her blunt answer. But why does Yoseob give the same reaction with me?

Photobucket