22 Forever Mine

Complex Simplicity
[...]

"Yoseob Oppa, let's put an end of everything today."
 
"Eh?" Yoseob blinks, afraid that he misheard what Sora just said to him. "What?"
 
Sora takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, trying to arrange the words she is going to say to the man she loves in front of her. She has thought about it since the morning but after Yonghwa performed the song, she knows she must tell Yoseob about everything.
 
"I think there is a part of me attached to Yonghwa. I don't know since when or how, but Yonghwa makes me feel something different," Sora starts to explain to him. "I-"
 
Yoseob doesn't wait for her to finish her words. He pulls her into a hug, embracing her tight because he is too afraid by the thought of what she will say next.
 
"I love you, Sora," he whispers with clenching heart. This is the first time he feels really afraid even though he has faced broken heart for numerous times.
 
He doesn't want to let go of Sora. If Yonghwa can make her happy, Yoseob wants himself to make Sora the happiest.
 
Knowing that Yoseob has jumped to his own conclusion, Sora pushes him slightly so she can look at him directly, "Let me finish fir-"
 
Once again, Yoseob doesn't stay still to hear her explanation. He cups her face and kisses her lips lovingly, wanting her to know that he loves her more and more every day.
 
Sora clutches his shirt, feeling her heartbeat is uncontrollable right now. After seconds, she kisses him back and let him to deepen the kiss between them.
 
"Don't leave me, Sora," Yoseob murmurs when he parts the kiss, looking at her with pleading eyes. "I don't want you-"
 
Sora stops him with another kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. Surprised by the gesture, Yoseob's eyes widen.
 
"That's why I said you need to let me finish first," Sora smiles shyly, placing her hands on his shoulders. "I'm not saying that I want to end our relationship, Oppa."
 
"Let's end our engagement," Sora mutters, ignoring how hot her face is right now. "Let me be your bride, Yoseob Oppa."
 
Yoseob can feel his heart skips a beat when Sora looks at his eyes. He feels like he is in a dream. He just heard that Sora wants to marry him.
 
"I'm sorry for being bold but I don't want you to doubt my feeling anymore," Sora hugs him, resting her head on his chest. "I want you to be happy..."
 
Sora stops for seconds, pulling away from his chest so their eyes meet, "...because of me."
 
Feeling joy overflow inside of his heart, Yoseob leans to Sora without any hesitation, giving her another kiss but he smiles during the kiss, a sign that he is completely grateful by her words.
 
He did feel happy when Sora returned to Seoul after left them to Paris. He did feel really happy when Sora accepted his feeling. He did feel extremely happy when Sora agreed to be engaged with him...
 
...but this time he feels like he can't even find a word to describe what he is feeling.
 
Sora feels relieved to know that Yoseob finally understands what she is trying to say. She was afraid about getting married because both of them are still young.
 
Then again she believes that everything will be alright as long as they are together.
 
She knows that they are not the perfect couple. They argue over little things. They fight sometimes. They get jealous once in a while.
 
Nevertheless they love each other.
 
"I can't wait to tell my parents," Yoseob finally breaks the long passionate kiss and rests his forehead against hers. "But until the wedding day, let me announce to the world..."
 
Yoseob kisses her forehead, "...that you're mine."
 
He lifts her chin with his finger and smiles with blushing cheeks, "Forever mine."
 
They kiss again.

Photobucket