The end ?

The Warmth of Spring

 

 

When Su Jin left her house, she drove to an empty park, and cried there, she was angry at Jaejoong, she didn't know why he acted like that, after more than an hour and when she calmed down a little, she went to Minju's home, to talk to her before going to her appartment, when Minju opened the door she greeted her friend, and didn't fail to notice that she wasn't alright. 

"Yah, what's with you? You were crying? Did something happen?"
"Don't want to talk about it now, let me see the little cutie pie, i missed her."
"Arasso, come in."
"Is Yoochun oppa here?"
"No, he has a business dinner, why?"
"Just asking."


Su Jin played and laughed with the little baby, while Minju was preparing something to eat. When Minju came back to the living-room, she took her baby to feed her, and told her friend to eat. When Minju was busy with her daughter, Su jin said " I'm tired."
"Too much work? You just had a long holiday."
"I want a divorce."
"WHAT?? You are kidding right?"
"I'm not in the mood to be joking right now."
"Is it because of your pictorial?"
"What?"
"Didn't Jaejoong get angry because of your daring pictures?"
"He didn't talk about it, he didn't mention it,how did you know?"
"Yoochun called me, and said that Jae was really angry when his mother showed him the magazine. First tell me what happened."

Su Jin told everything to her friend, how Jaejoong treated her and what he said, she told her that she slapped him before leaving the house. Minju was shocked and upset.

"I can't believe that Jaejoong did this. He is not the type to act like that."
"He hates me, and I don't want to live there anymore."
"You should calm down, we will talk to him, because divorce isn't an option right now, what will people say when they find out that you divorced after couple of months."
"I really don't care, i'm suffering, if divorce is not an option i will return living in my apartment."
Just then Minju's phone started ringing when she checked she saw Jaejoong's name, but didn't answer.
"He must be looking for you."
"Unnie, i'm going right now, talk to you later."

Su Jin went to Jaejoong's grandmother's house, where she was welcomed with the old lady's smile, she stayed with her a little then went to her apartment and called her manager "Unnie, can you see if it possible to change my flight to USA and forward it to tomorrow night?"

Meanwhile in Jaejoong's, Yoochun visited his friend when his wife told him what happened. 
"I can't believe what you did, i told you to talk with her, but didn't expect that you will go overboard."
"I know, i ed up, i wasn't me, i was about to do things i didn't want to."
"What about the you said?"
"I only said the things that i believe in, I'm sure she is meeting another man, she always leave the house in the evening, and on her days off she goes out a lot, and don't tell me she is meeting her friends or family because she doesn't."
"I understand why she wants a divorce..."
"Divorce? She wants a divorce?" 
"You are really screwed man, you don't need any problems couple of weeks before the fashion show."

The next day, Su Jin went to her brother's office, and told him what happened, he was furious, he knew his sister was hurt, because she doesn't talk a lot about problems, unless she is deeply hurt.


"Jinie, i am really upset about Jaejoong did, but you should have discussed the pictorials with him, even if you don't act like a married couple, but he still has the right to know, i am sure he didn't like the fact that he looked clueless in front of his mother. And I will be the one who talks with him, just don't jump to conclusions, it's still early to talk about divorce. Just stay in your apartment today okay?"
"I'm going to the US tonight..."
"And you didn't tell him?"
"No, I won't talk to him, I have a one month schedule  there."
"Wait wait, you are not going to attend the fashion show? You should really come back for the show, it means a lot to him, he worked really hard, and the media will start talking if you are not there." 
"I don't know..." 

After the discussion Chang Wook had with his sister he sent a text to Jaejoong and Yoochun and asked them to meet him in a club where he reserved a vip room for them. When they met, at first you could feel the cold atmosphere, but then, started to talk about the problem.
"I don't know what to do, i don't know how to deal with this, I called her many times to apologize, but she didn't answer me since yesterday."
"She went to the USA, she has a schedule there."
Jaejoong was deceived, he wanted to talk to her and was upset because she didn't mind telling him about her trip. 


3 days before the fashion show, Chang Wook and Minju kept calling Su Jin to make her change her mind, and make her assist. Su Jin booked a ticket to Korea to be there for her husband and so that the people and media won't start rumors. She landed in Korea 2 hours before the show. And did her best to prepare herself.
Jaejoong was really angry because Su Jin wasn't there even if he told her to clear her schedule for that day. Guest and media were welcomed by the Kim corporation's employees, when Jaejoong went to the hall to welcome some shareholders, some reporters asked him 


"Why didn't Lee Su Jin attend? Is there any problem, or because you didn't choose her as the model?"
"The Lee family is here, so it means that there is no problem between us. And we submitted an offer to Lee Su Jin to model for us, but she declined, due to her prior engagements. She is having a schedule right now-" 
"But I managed to be here on time." Su Jin interrupted him and smiled, she went closer, and he hugged her just so that the reporters would believe their acting.

Su Jin was dressed perfectly and looked so y, her dress was short so when  she sat Jaejoong took off his blazzer and put it on top of her lap to cover her legs. After the show, there was a little party, where she enjoyed her time with Junsu, Minju, and the others, but she was a little upset when some guests starting rumors that she is having problems with her husband. 
Su Jin didn't want to go to her husband's home, but Junsu insisted that it was the right thing to do, and told her "Look, you will go with me in my car, because i have some documents to take from Jae's office, okay?" She didn't refuse, because she didn't want to go in the same car as Jaejoong.


When they arrived, Jaejoong ans his cousin were in the office, while Su Jin took a glass of whine in the living room. When Junsu was ready to go he said "Why don't you take a candide picture together, and post it on instagram, to clear all the rumors?" They both nodded their heads, and Junsu chose the position and took the photo for them. 
When he left, Su Jin went to her room, and posted the picture on her instagram and wrote : "Enjoying the rest of the night where I always want to be ;)"


Her picture received many comments and when Jaejoong saw it, for a moment enjoyed and liked what she wrote and saved the screenshot of her post. 
After he showered, he then texted her : Thank you for being there today.
It's okay, i enjoyed the show.
Thank you... Can we talk for a moment?
To be honest, i don't want to talk about what happened before. Good-night.
Sorry, sleep well. 

The next day, Su Jin and Jaejoong were having their breakfast quitely, but Jaejoong broke that silence when he saw that his wife wasn't eating.
"You didn't eat anything, you barely took a sip of coffee."
"I don't feel like eating."
"Why? Did something happen?"
"Ani, i just don't feel well, i am a bit dizzy, and have a headache."
"Should i call a doctor?"
"No, i drank a lot yesterday, i will just take a nap." She stood up, and excused herself and went to her room, before leaving Jaejoong talked "Sleep well, and don't forget about dinner at my parent's house." 

He wanted to cancel the diner when the maid told him that Su Jin was vomiting, but when she woke up and was feeling better they went to his parents' house.

When they arrived at her in laws house, they greeted Jaejoong's parents and even Su Jin's parents; they too were invited. After some little chat, the men went to the office to discuss their new project in which the two families invested in, and the women went to the kitchen, Mrs Kim decided to cook instead of their chefs. Su Jin was helping, when Jaejoong came and said "Omma, Mr Lee and appa want some coffee." 
"Okay, Su Jin-ah can you please prepare it?"
"Yes, of course." Su Jin did as she was told and decided to bring it to her fathers herself. 
When she left, Su Jin's mother said "Jaejoong-ah,  you look tired, my daughter isn't treating you right?"
"Ani omonie, I was jsut stressed with the show."
His mother who was listening to her son said "How can you be stressed when you have a wife?"
"W-what?" The two women laughed at him.
"Your wife can relieve your stress." Just then Su Jin entered the kitchen. 
"Dear, your husband is tired and stressed, i guess that the duty as his wife is to reduce his stress." 
Su Jin was dumbfounded, she couldn't say anything, until Jaejoong spoke " Omma, it's enough."
"Did i say something wrong?" Su Jin shook blushed really hard. And to ease the awkward atmosphere, Jaejoong hugged his mom and said "Aigoo, i didn't know that my mother had a dirty mind." 

Junsu came with his grand mother, and started diner, Su Jin didn't feel like eating, she ate just a little, and her mother in law didn't miss the chance to make a comment "Why aren't you eating my dear?"
"Oh, nothing, i'm not feeling great."
"You are still having a headache? You should eat, you only had coffee." Jaejoong said with some concern. His mother asked him "She didn't feel good this morning? Did she vomit?" He only nodded his head and continued eating, Su Jin wished he did not say anything because she knew what her mother in law was thinking. 
"OMO, I think we will be able to see our grandchildren soon." Her statment earned a big laugh from Junsu, a shock from Jaejoong, and the elders were very happy. 


Her mother joined the conversation "I am so happy, tomorrow with your mother in law we will go see a doctor!!" 
She was going to protest when Jaejoong kicked softly her foot, he didn't want to change the atmosphere, so Su Jin said "I think i should go with oppa."
"Su Jin-ah i am busy so just go with them." She was boiling, and said "I'm not preg-" But Jaejoong was fast enough to not let her continue "I will go with you."  T
he rest of diner they only talked about kids and what name they should name their future grandchild. 

When they finished diner, Jaejoong wore his coat, and went to the garden to smoke his cigarette, and was joined by his wife.
"Why did you act like there is a possibility of me being pregnant?"
"It's part of acting, so they will believe that we are a happy couple." 
"What if they go with me and find out everything."
"It's okay, the doctor will tell them that you a not pregnant and it's pretty normal, it happens to all couples."
"It's not like that, they will know that we are just faking our relationship..."
"What?" She didn't answer him, and then he understood "Oh you are still vir-"
"Ha-ha genius boy." 
"Sorry."