Problems

The Warmth of Spring

Weeks passed, and the situation stayed the same, they talk from time to time, but the conversations were nothing like the ones they had before the wedding or the honeymoon.  They only laughed and talked a little bit more when their friend Minju gave birth to a baby girl.  

Su Jin was becoming more and more busy, and so was Jaejoong, but the wife never failed to prepare Jaejoong's clothes and breakfast. She even tried to have free weekends to stay at home, but Jaejoong didn't seem to notice it. 

One day, Su Jin spent all the night working, she  returned home till morning. It was very early when she came home, when she entered she found the maids starting to prepare breakfast, but she stopped them and told them that she will be the one who will cook even if she was exhausted.

"But you seem tired, you just came back from work, we can do it."

"It's okay, i can cook, then i will sleep, don't worry."

She started preparing breakfast, when she saw Jaejoong with his pajamas passing by the kitchen, he greeted them, and then went to talk with the butler who was at the garden. 

When the breakfast was ready, Jaejoong was taking a shower, and Su Jin was as always preparing his suit. When he finished, he wore his clothes and went to have breakfast, 

"Where is Su Jin, isn't she going to eat?"

"She went to sleep young master, she spent all night working, and she just came back."

"What? But she was just preparing breakfast."

"Su Jin-si insisted to cooking herself, we are sorry." He nodded, and continued eating. He couldn't believe that she managed to cook and prepare his clothes, when she spent all night working. As soon as he finished eating, he took a little envelope, and a piece of paper, and went to his wife's room, she was already sleeping, he smiled, and put the envelope on the table, and wrote a little message. "It's an invitation for our upcoming fashion show, hope you will be able to clear your schedule in 15 days and be there. Thank you."

He looked at her, and she seemed very tired, he was grateful for what she did for him today, she prepared everything for him, then went to sleep. But his mind keeps thinking about where does she go when she doesn't have schedules, she go out early in the morning or late at night, he even thought about the possibility of her having a boyfriend. He shook his head and went to the company. 

Once he arrived, he went to his office, and called Yoochun, to discuss some contracts. 

"You look tired, is something preoccupying you?"

"I don't know, i think about many things at the same time.

"You are still giving each other the cold shoulder?"

"Yes, i don't understand this girl, we barely talk, and she still manages to prepare everything I need... Minju-si didn't tell you anything, i'm sure Su Jin tells her everything. "

"All what Minju said is that you had a little fight before, and it was okay.

Before they can continue their conversation, Mrs Kim entered the room without knocking. 

"Yoochun-ah, you are here? How is your baby girl?

"She is fine, thank you Madam."

"You should visit us with Minju."

"Of course we will, she wanted to see you too."

"Someone here should learn from you, and start thinking about having kids."

"Omma, we already talked about this, we are not yet ready, and it will ruin Su Jin's-" She didn't let him finish his sentence. 

"Career? Ha! This girl should be reminded that she is MARRIED." 

"Omma, what happened to you?"

"I should ask you the same question." She threw the magazine at his desk. 

"What's this?"

"You should see it yourself, look at the cover."

When he saw the cover picture, he was shocked, he couldn't say anything, he knew his wife was a model and that she would model with men, but he thought that she wouldn't be having daring and provocative poses with men now that she is married. He was angry. He checked the pictures inside, and became angrier.

"Does she have a brain? It can ruin your image, your reputation as a couple."

"Mom, stop it."

"I won't stop, you are her HUSBAND for God's sake, don't you have a word to say in this, does she have your consent to do this? Does she respect you? Don't you have some authority as a man?"

"I said STOP.

"I am leaving, but just to tell you, you either talk to her, or i will do it my way, okay? You know what the shareholders will say? They will say that you can't even manage your wife how will you manage a whole company."

When she left, Jaejoong run his hands in his hair, he was angry, he threw the magazine against the wall and looked at his friend.

"I am really tired of all of this."

"Jaejoong, sorry to tell you this, but when your parents chose her as your wife they knew that she is a model, it's not like they didn't know it. To be honest it's not something to make a fuss about it. The one who should be angry is you."

"Even if we don't talk and we are nothing like a husband and wife, seeing this made me boil."

"Of course it would, you can talk to her calmly, you won't ask her to stop having pictorials like this, but she at least should tell you before the release of the pictures so you won't be shocked or clueless."

 

At home, Su Jin woke up, took a shower, and went to the living room, to watch tv. When Jaejoong came back, she turned to look at him and greeted him with a smile "Oh, you came back, how was work?

 

He stopped and looked at her with a disgusted expression, and replied "Fine" and made his way to his bedroom, took a shower and wore his pajamas. Then went downstairs to watch tv, he didn't find Su Jin, and wondered where she went, he took a glass of wine, that soon became more than 5 glasses. After some minutes she came back, she was in her room. 

 

She went directly to the kitchen, to prepare dinner, after some minutes she went to where her husband was and said "What do you want for dinner?

He didn't answer, which makes her come closer and say with a happy tone "I will make whatever you want, just tell me.

He stood up and threw the glass that was in his hand, the sound of the broken glass made Su Jin take steps back, "W-what happened to you?"

"Stop acting." He said and made his way toward her. 

"I said STOP acting like a wife." He took her wrist and continued shouting. "I hate actors, stop acting like the perfect girl,  for a moment i thought that you were different, but you are just a cheap ." With her free hand, she was about to slap him, but he held harshly her hand. 

"Don't you dare touch me, and as i said, stop acting like my wife when you are not, OKAY? Why do you act like a nice person? Don't prepare my breakfast, nor my clothes, a wife should fulfill all her duties, you know what i mean, right?

"Leave me alone, you are not sober." She tried to push him but he was the one who pushed her to the wall, and gripped her cheeks, "I hate you, i know that you make out with other men, all those times you leave the house." he was about to kiss her, but saw her tears and came back to reality, and let go of her, but the moment he ruffled his hair, she slapped him really hard, and went to her bedroom, took her keys and bag, and left the house. When she left he sat in the floor and regretted what he did. 

 

__________________

Hello my dear readers!

Sorry if I didn't update these last weeks, this is my last semester before graduation, so I am struggling with work.

Imagine that the girl in the pictures is Su Jin, a beautiful and young model