; XIX

When I and You Become Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIX

 

The day of photoshot finally came. As expected, Soojung arrived earlier than she should be and busy preparing everything since early morning. She wore light gray suit and a white shirt inside, and since she was moving a lot from side to side she decided to take off her blazer and put it down on a chair.

“Put them on a corner, yes, there,” Soojung demanded as people moving the costumes for today’s photoshot.

“The models should be arrive in five minutes later or we will call them,” she said again.

A staff nodded to her, “They’re on the way already, Miss. I guess they will arrive soon.”

Soojung gave a sign to that staff then turned away to check the cameras. She took a template concept for today and looking around. There, she found the photografer was focusing camera. He took shoots several times then checking in on the monitor.

“Is the lighting good enough, or we should setting it again?” Soojung walked closer and sit on a high waisted wood chair.

“Eh, Soojung-ssi,” he smiled and got a feedback from Soojung. “Yeah, I think it’s fine but I don't know if it still looks good if there’s a model there. You wanna try?”

“What do you mean?”

The photographer pointed on a direction, “Stood there. Let’s try if you look good as a model or not.”

Soojung seemed speechless for a moment. She hardly believe she could hear such a things, but then she fastly shook her head. “No, no, thanks. Let’s just ask someone else.”

He laughed, “Ya, Soojung-ssi, you have good sense of fashion and your propotion is not bad. Come on.”

This time Soojung waved her hand several times, “No, really. I don't have confidence for such a thing.”

“Really? You seem full of confindence when it come to work,” he teased.

Soojung shook her head, “But being a model isn’t  my job.” Then she noticed a car spotted in front of the building through windows. It was Jongin’s car. She patted his shoulder, “I’m gonna go outside for awhile. Okay?”

The guy only nodded before focusing back on his camera again. Soojung walked out of the building, found Jongin was walking into it. Their eyes met, then Jongin put a thin smile to Soojung.

He grabbed Soojung’s waist and took her to his embrace, “Good morning. Have you eat your breakfast?”

Soojung couldnt help but roll her eyes. However, she smiled as Jongin whispered her a morning greeting. Ah, it’s been a while since the last time she got it. She looked at Jongin’s other hand, found Kamong paper bag was something he’s holding.

“You really come,” was the first thing that come out from .

“Of course, I already told ya.”

They walked inside together. Some people greeted Jongin since they had been working together in the past. But there were also new staffs who’s seeing Jongin forever. Soojung made a short introduce Jongin to the staffs, as her close friend—which Jongin cut “I’m her boyfriend!” of course—and end up getting red.

As soon as they managed to get inside an empty waiting room, Jongin kissed her cheek in a light speed. Soojung popped out her eyes, gained Jongin’s giggle.

“Let’s eat your breakfast first before your work start,” Jongin took a chair and made Soojung sat down there.

He followed beside her and gave her Kamong paper bag. “I’m done with my breakfast.”

“That’s a lie. I know you don't eat anything aside hot tea in the morning. Come on!”

They exchanged look between their eyes for awhile. Then Soojung finally gave up. She took out things from the paper bag, unwrapped hot medium sized hamburger.

“I don't have much time until they arrive, so don't be mad if I don't eat it all,” Soojung said before starts eating.

Jongin nodded, “The most important thing is, you should eat. When will the models arrive? There are only few staffs here, isn’t it?”

“They haven’t arrive yet,” Soojung shortly replied.

 

Minutes passed and Soojung finally ate them all, very much to Jongin’s pleasure. He was busy watching her eat while they keep the conversation going between Soojung’s breakfast. In the end, a big smile appeared on Jongin’s lips. That showed just how happy he is right now.

“This photoshoot ended maybe around 2pm or less,” Soojung said after she finished her burger.

She took a sip from her drinks Jongin brought for her as she watch Jongin raised an eyebrow, “And you’ll go back to office after that?”

“Much likely, yes. Do you want to take me there or I’ll just go with the staffs?”

“Is Sehun will be there too?”

Twenty minutes almost passed between both of them and Sehun name finally out between their conversation. Jongin was giving his serious look, while Soojung looked unreadable for a while. Slowly, she shrugged.

“I’m not sure, but I guess he has another photoshoot after this so.. no?”

“He better be,” Jongin replied shortly as he leaned to the chair. “I will just take you to your office.”

“Is it okay for you?”

“Of course, why is it not okay for me?”

Soojung put down her drinks on the table and shoot a look to Jongin, “You have your own resposibility. You don't forget you’re no longer in hiatus, do you?”

“Of course I don't, I’ve settled things about Kamong so don't worry.”

She didn't reply, made Jongin let out a sigh and continue, “Listen, I have my responsibility too here, okay? I can't let you alone when he is around. At least, not now.”

Soojung finally sighed and nodded, “Okay, but you promise you won’t make any trouble here. Please?”

He smiled like a puppy before rubbed her hair, gained her groan, “Soojungie, I’m not a little kid, I will be—”

Knock knock.

Jongin took off his hand of her automatically and Soojung straightened up her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter