; XII

When I and You Become Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XII

 

“This is so unbelieveable, we meet again, eh?” that guy chuckled annoyingly. He tilted his head and shot a stare to Seulgi, which made Soojung’s frown even deeper.

“Do you guys know each other?” Soojung couldn’t help but ask.

“How could you come so early? You’re usually arrived around nine, Soojung,” Seulgi decided to ignore Soojung’s question and grab her hands, “Let’s talk.”

“He-hey, answer me!”

Seulgi didn't reply yet, they could heard the rude guy laughed sarcastically. “You’re still ignoring my presence, what a surprise.”

“Shut up, Sehun,” Seulgi said before taking Soojung’s hand and left the guy named Sehun behind them.

They walked to women’s restroom and Seulgi closed the door. Her face looked uneasy, which was rare for Soojung. She usually found Seulgi always bright and smiley especially in the morning. But today, there was no smile on her lips. Soojung wondered why..

“What was that for? Did you know him?” Soojung asked.

Seulgi, for the first time that day, looked into Soojung’s eyes. “Yes. He..he is someone from my past.”

“Your past? Please, can you just call him your friend?”

“We’re never in good terms to be friends, Soojung. Now answer me, how did you meet him?”

Soojung raised her eyebrows. “He was the one who greeted me and said to open the main gate, since he is new here and he doesn’t know the password and..yeah that’s all.”

“Did he ask you in nice way? No, right?”

“He is so rude and annoying,” Soojung replied in annoyed tone. She just couldn’t forget how rude every single words that let out that guy’s mouth.

“That’s why I can’t be friend with him,” Seulgi replied. “He greeted you in that way, though..”

“He is mocking at me, don’t you see it?!” Seulgi raised her voice.

For a moment, Soojung looked suprised with the changes. But then, her face went back to normal. “Sorry, I don't mean to shout at you.. it’s just..to surprising for me.”

“Well, if I didn't know about he being one of new models, it’s acceptable. But you are the one who have the list, and you seemed not pay much attention when you see his name on it.”

“I only have their names, Soojung. There are a lot of Oh Sehun name in South Korea, I never thought it would turned out as him,” Seulgi replied. This time her voice sounds lower than before and she looked so unsure.

Soojung patted Seulgi’s shoulder and gave her a big smile, “It’s okay. It won’t be as bad as you think, we will get used to his brat attitude, okay?”

She sounded unsure, but what do you expect? Soojung couldn’t seen as mad as Seulgi is, she just can’t. Seulgi might not in her good mood and Soojung shouldn’t make it worse.

There was a space until Seulgi replied, “You don’t understand, but yeah, I hope so..”

I hope he won’t make any scene here. But why do I feel so worried about his presence here?

*

 

For the whole day, Soojung found that Sehun was really annoying. He looked so confident to the point he was too full of himself. Soojung could see it that Sehun really understand he is handsome, he is tall and has broad shoulder and wide chest. Sehun looked he really appreciated himself for being handsome and looking like God Child, which really irritated Soojung.

One thing she couldn’t understand is, everyone seemed welcome to him. People were so nice to new models, the most with him. She could see a group of women in her office squealing and fangirling over his perfections. Not to mention Sehun acted so nice in front of them, except her. Oh damn god, Soojung couldn’t take it anymore.

The whole day most of importants people in KiraStyle should attend the meeting with new models. Some of them even should joined the first photoshoot to welcome new models. Bad luck for her, she was one of the (un)lucky people who must watch them doing photoshoot.

“This is so random, how could you invite me to watch them doing their works? It’s not like I don't have nothing to do, Ms Kwon,” Soojung finally said to her senior.

Kwon Yuri, her senior who invited her to watch the first photoshoot, only smiled and nodded, “I want you to see every session of this photoshoot. It will make you more understanding and designed every pages for our magazine.”

“Still, you just could let me tell the concept and I will do my job. Editor doesn’t have sight-seeing like this.”

“It’s not sight-seeing,” Yuri couldn’t help to hide her annoyed tone. “Just keep looking and make sure you understand what will you do okay? I want everything looks perfect for next month Issue.”

Soojung didn’t reply though. She let Yuri talked anything she wants. Soojung didn’t have any intention to be rude to her senior, though. Yuri was someone she looked at during her first year in here and she still someone she respected.

“Look at him, he is gorgeous, isn’t he?” Yuri pointed secretly to Sehun. “We’re really lucky to get him, he signed a full one year contract with us. He is the next top model, I can’t wait to see Kira is the part of its success.”

Next top model? He more looks like someone who’s just free from his parent’s and turned out as rude person.

“Yeah, he is nice,” was the only thing Soojung could say as a reply.

*

 

“I don't drink, Ravi,” Jongin said as he leaned to the chair. His hand kept holding his phone, like he wanted to call someone or he waited someone to call him. Jongin looked uneasy for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter