Chapter 4

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I walk into the classroom and quickly sit down. I guess he came early, because he had his head down and seemed to be sleeping. I sigh, and look forward to Yuri, who was waving her arms at me. I raise my brows at her, and she was just about to talk, but the teacher walks in. LOL. 

"After." she mouths. 

 

Yuri quickly rushes to my table once the class was over, breathing hardly. "Tiffany." she says. "Party. Invite. You. Be. Nice." she says quickly before Tiffany walks towards us. 

"Hi Yumi!" a girl with a glitery pink headband chirps.

I raise my brows at her too, she's so jumpy. "Hello." I say with an awkward wave. I mentally face palm because surely that was cringe af. 

"I just wanted to invite you to my party." she says with a big smile before handing me an invitation. "I hope you can come!" she says excitedly. 

I nod as she looks at my side, her smile faltering a tiny bit before she chirps happily again. "I-I have an invitation for you too Jonghyun."

"Just leave it on the desk." he says coldly. 

She nods before quickly putting it down, then literally like running away alongside with Yuri. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I scowl because ffs, there's girls near me talking really loud. Like mate, some people are trying to sleep around here pft. But I can hear Yumi quietly speaking. Cute. Ehem. 

I lift my head up and furrow my eyebrows. "I-I have an invitation for you too Jonghyun."

I roll my eyes. "Just leave it on the desk."

She runs away and I swear all i can see is her damn pink glittery headband. I scowl, take the invitation in my hands and open it. 
Holy ing a whole bunch of glitter just came out. If the party is this glittery, I swear I'm gone. "A-are you thinking of going?" Yumi says.

I tap my hand on the date on the invitation. "I dunno. Maybe." I clear my throat. "Are you?" I will if she does. Who knows what type of trouble this girl will get into. 

"Uh." she gulps. "M-maybe if you're there." she says quietly. I smirk.

 

Yumi's POV 

 

I quickly scramble out of the classroom as I shake my head continuously.

Gosh Yumi why the hell did you say that?!

I tsk dramatically as I remember myself running like a crazy women.

I was absolutely starving upon hearing the lunch bell, but after that conversation, I most definitely won't be eating anytime soon.

I shake my head again as I walk to my locker, shoulders slumped lowly.

I wasn’t one of those people to decorate my locker with such fancy crap like mirrors and pictures. If you ask me, a mirror would just scare me. I mean, what if I suddenly look into it and someone's staring right back at me. Scary stuff that is let me tell you.

This locker were much more spacious compared to the ones back at home. I could fit my bag, hell I could fit my whole body into it.

I softly sigh as I slump onto the locker next to mine.

The hallway was much more peaceful like this. Everyone was either outside or in the cafeteria, the sound of nothing surrounding me was actually peaceful.

A sudden screech found it's way to my ears, making me jump slightly from the sound echoing through the halls. I quickly run out to the back of the school.

I was scared okay? It could've been a pedo boy or something. Shivers.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I make my way out of the classroom and walk to the cafeteria. God I was hungry.

I hate going out at the same time as everyone else. All the girls stare at me like their gonna pounce on me any chance they can. On the plus side, everyone stares at me like some God when I enter the cafeteria all boss. It's excellent. Girl's can't jump at me because they're stuffing their face with an unlimited amount of food. Which again, is excellent. I thank my past self for being so smart.

I take a seat and nod at my fellow friends, SHINee. Onew hyung had already gotten me some food, knowing there would be nothing left for me. What a sweetie poo. Ehem.

While munching on my frozen food, I glanced my way to the table Yumi sat at.

I could always feel people staring at me. I got used to it eventually, everyone obviously wanted all this I got going on, nothing to be ashamed of.

But there was always one person I couldn’t help but stare back at.

And that was Yumi.

Her stares made me feel giddy inside, how she would quickly look down when I look at her whilst biting her bottom lip, or on the occasion where I would catch her, which leaves her alarmed.

It was nice.

But I didn't get that feeling today because she wasn't there.

I shrug as I finish the last bite of my food, patting my friends on the back before making my way to my spot.

 

Yumi's POV

 

I never really explored the school at all now that I think about it.

If I had seen this sooner I would've thought differently about this place being called prison.

There were cherry blossom trees surrounding a lake which by the way is a bit weird I mean what school has a lake?

Pfft if they had a basketball ring it could be "The River Court" on One Tree Hill if you ask me.

HAHA pats self on back.

Either way, it's still beautiful.

This is gonna be my favourite spot.

I calmly walk towards a tree which I am now making mine. I own this tree no matter what anyone says.

I shall name it the Yumi tree.

I sit down and bring my knees up to my chin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter