Chapter 26

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I edited this whilst watching Matilda. Lol. Good movie good movie. 

Ehem.

Enjoy. 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

The SHINee gang were currently at Jonghyun’s apartment, all sprawled around his living room on his couches. All the members were watching a movie and chilling until Jonghyun, who was on Yumi’s phone, groaned aloud. “Yumi you’re brother just texted you saying he wants to meet up, should I message him back saying ‘piss off’?”

Yumi hits Jonghyun’s shoulder, causing him to chuckle as she takes her phone out of his hand, messaging back her brother before handing it back to Jonghyun. “What are you doing on my phone anyway?”

“I’m liking all my Instagram pictures on your logged on account.” He replies, causing Yumi to roll her eyes. “Look how y I am in this selfie.” He says as he shows off his photo.

“Shut up you dino you’re ing ugly.” Key says. Jonghyun hits his head as Yumi giggles. Key tilts his head before biting onto his bottom lip. “Wait, Yumi, you have a brother?”

“Yeah.” Yumi says nonchalantly as Jonghyun wraps his arm around her waist.

“Does he go to our school?” Onew asks.

“What the , why don’t we know anything about this brother of yours? How secretive of you Yumi.” Key says dramatically.

Yumi hits Key’s head, along with Jonghyun, who also hit Key in the head. She turns to Onew and smiles. “No oppa, he’s 4 years older than me, but I don’t think he attend Uni or anything like that.”

“Since he’s too busy beating up people’s asses.” Jonghyun says with a smirk. Yumi tsks as she hits his stomach with her elbow, to which he groans but quickly covers it with a cough. He evil eyes her playfully as she sticks out her tongue.

“Beating people’s asses?” Taemin asks.

“Is he in a gang?” Onew asks.

Yumi nods her head.

“What’s his name?” Onew asks as they lower the volume of the television.

“Kwon Jiyoung.”

“Kwon Jiyoung?” Key asks as they all had their eyebrows furrowed. He smirks as he flips his hair dramatically. “He must be part of a small time gang then huh? I’ve never heard of a Kwon Jiyoung before.” He says with a laugh.

“Are you sure he’s a part of a gang Yumi?” Minho asks as he scratches his head.

Jonghyun chuckles as Yumi nods. “He doesn’t go by the name Kwon Jiyoung, that’s why you guys don’t know him.”

“Okay so what does he go by?” Taemin asks.

“Gdragon.”

The SHINee members beside Jonghyun freeze as they stare at Yumi, hoping that she would tell them she was joking.

“H-holy Gdragon is your brother?” Minho asks.

“THE Gdragon?” Taemin asks. Yumi nods as Taemin’s mouth widens.

“Are you sure?” Key says. “Gdragon?”

“Yes.” Yumi says, teeth gritted.

“As in the leader of Bigbang?!”

“Yes!” Yumi yells as she throws her hands up in the air. “Gdragon, the leader of Bigbang is my brother, now can you all shut up!”

Their eyes widen as she sighs, moving her fingers through her hair. “S-sorry.” She says, her head falling lowly. “I know you guys are like against each other but-“

“Hell yeah we are! Bigbang is like our number 1 enemy.” Key says with a grumble.

Onew nods as Yumi sighs. “I hope you guys could get along with him.” She mumbles.

 

Yumi’s POV (2 hours later)

 

After that awkward conversation, everyone decided to go home after a couple of hours. Jonghyun came and walked me home and ended up coming in because he wanted to watch more Pretty Little Liars.

 “Jonghyun.” I whine and he just shushes me and pays his attention back to the screen. Ef me why did I have to show him this stupid show like hash tag regrets. “Jonghyun.” I say again, but he just hums and moves his arm around my shoulder.

He gasps at a scene before using his other hand to pop a chip in his mouth. I sigh as I continue to stare at him, going by completely unnoticed. I blink and pout before slumping down, placing my head onto Jjongie’s chest. I take out my phone and browse through my Facebook and Instagram. Don’t pay attention to me then, I’ll just make you jealous~.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

Holy ing .

A just put some kind of medicine in Emily's cream and she's gone all not able to swim anymore. Poor girl. A is seriously such a brat.

I put my arm around Yumi; baby is so whiny today, what a cutie. She sighs before burying herself in my chest, which is so ing adorable. She takes out her phone as I continue to watch my PLL. Aria almost saw A when I suddenly heard Yumi squeal.

Like, freaking squeal.

I take a peek at her phone, since it’s practically right in my eyesight since she’s on my chest, and I see her vigorously typing a Facebook message to a group called 'YoonYulYum". I'm guessing its Yoona, Yuri and Yumi.

Cute.

She giggles quietly before she swipes her phone back to her instagram and HOLD THE PHONE. I clear my throat as I pause my show. "Baby." I say coolly.

She hums as she looks up at me. "Who's that?" I ask as I point at her phone screen where it seemed as though she was stalking someone on Instagram, since she wasn't following him. Yes, it was a ing boy.

Her eyes widen as she clears . "No-no one." she stutters.

I look at her with a pout as she sighs. She re opens her Instagram then shows me a couple of pictures.

My eyebrows rise. "Isn't that Jackson Wang? From our school?"

She nods. "He's cute huh?" she asks as she stares at him dreamily.

"I'm cuter." I mumble. I'm the ing cutest guy in the whole world, just as my 2000+ followers on my Instagram. This boy only has 749. Pfft.

"And he's the soccer captain!" she says excitedly.

"I'm the basketball captain." I mumble, lowly or else she'll seriously tease the crap out of me.

"And he's sooo hot." she says as she likes his selfie from 2 weeks ago.

I freeze as I see Yumi side eye me with a smirk on her face. Oh this little cutie. "Are you trying to make me jealous?"

She shrugs. "No."

I mimic her action before taking out my phone from my jean pocket, logging into my Instagram account. I hum as I put the phone in her eye sight, not right in her face, but so she could see what I was doing.

I look at my followers list then click on a random girl. "She's cute."

She clears as she crosses her arms. "I guess."

"Hm and look, she's the girls’ volleyball captain." I say as I glance at her.

She shrugs again as she continues to look at the photos she was goggling at before.

I press into another random girl follower from our school and smile. "She's pretty too huh?" I say.

She frowns as she gets up from my chest and falls onto her pillow on the side of me. I laugh as I press back on my phone, then search up a name. "Want to see my major Instagram crush though?"

She scoffs as she rolls her eyes. "Sure." she says sarcastically.

I chuckle as I type in a name then show her. "She's so ing perfect." I say, her eyes rolling again before she looks at my phone screen.

She blinks before she tilts her head coolly, looking back at me. "That's my account." she points out.

Duh.

I nod. "Yeah." I wrap my arm around her waist as I press a kiss on her temple. "Isn't she beautiful?"

She giggles as I kiss the corner of her lips. "You're so corny."

"Love you too." I say as I roll my eyes before kissing her fully on her lips.

Our phones were long forgotten.

 

Onew's POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter