Chapter 20

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yumi chuckles into her phone as she turns at the corner of the road, towards the groceries store. Her grandma needed a recipe for a dish her mum used to always make her, because she was feeling a little homesick. Her grandma insisted on making her something that reminded her of home.

She was currently on the phone to Jonghyun, who had grumbled to her all along her way to the shop, mumbling the fact that she could be in danger. "Jjongie, it's 3pm, broad daylight on a Saturday afternoon, I'm sure I'll be fine."

She hears Jonghyun sigh loudly as she shakes her head in amusement. "I still should be there with you."

"Nu-uh mister, I don’t want your best friend to hate me for life!" she says as she enters the store safely. "Okay Jjongie, talk to you later."

"Okay baby." he says. "Love you."

Yumi smiles. "Love you too." she replies before pressing the red end button on her phone.

Yumi puts her finger to her lips as she thinks of what she came here to get. Taking out the list her grandma gave her, she ahs as she looks up at the signs at each section of foods. She ahs aloud as she successfully finds the fish sauce on the shelf, grumbling as she stands on her tippy toes as she reaches up for it. "Do you need help with that?"

Yumi could feel her face pale as she freezes in her spot. She bites down on her bottom lip as she feels herself shiver, squeezing her eyes shut for a good one minute.

She turns around, expecting his whole gang to be there, with their smug looks on their faces, but to her surprise, only him.

Gdragon.

"Do you need help with that?" he repeats, both his hands in his jeans pocket.

Yumi's eyes widen as she backs away a bit. "N-no that's okay."

He walks forward, Yumi moving taking a step back each step he steps forward. "You're scared of me." he states. Yumi could sense the sadness in his voice, her face filled with curiosity. He sighs, leaning forward to get the fish sauce before looking back at Yumi. "Please don't be scared of me."

Yumi looks around, her face the definition of horror. "I-I ne-need to go now." she says before rushing away from him.

"Yumi." he says loudly, making Yumi jump before turning back around to face him. He walks forward, Yumi literally thinking whether or not she should take her phone out to call Jonghyun. He puts the fish sauce in his hand out, motioning for her to take it. Yumi mumbles a thanks before shuffling away quickly. "See you round babygirl."

Yumi's eyebrows furrow as she pauses for a second, looking back at him one last time. He was looking at her with a tugged smile as she blinks confusingly.

She shakes her head before scrambling away to where she could pay for her purchase (A/N LOL I forgot what it's called HAH). In deep thought, Yumi gets interrupted as the cashier asks for her to pay for her item. She mumbles a sorry as she gives her payment in coin form then quickly makes her way home.

See you round baby girl.

Baby girl.

Baby girl.
Yumi's eyes scrunch down tightly as her head pounds a little, a whimper escaping her lips as she jogs home quickly.

"Baby girl." she mumbles to herself.

 

 

Monday

 

Yumi covers as she giggles at Key. He had been showing her his muscles and whined continuously as she laughed, telling him he had no such thing.

"I do so have muscles Jung Yumi!" he says as he stomps his foot. "Jong, I have muscles, don't I buddy?" he says as he flexes his arm at his best friend.

Yumi looks at Jonghyun with a 'he-really-doesn't'  type of look as he smacks his lips together. "Yeah, look,"  he says as he looks down to the ground.

Key pouts as he crosses his arms. Yumi laughs as he links his arm around hers. "See, can you feel it flexed?"

Yumi pretends to think as she smiles. "Nope! You know who does have muscles though."  She waves her and Jonghyun's intertwined hands in the air as Jonghyun smirks.

"Well duh of course you would think that, he's your boyfriend!" Key says as he throws his hands up in the air. "In reality, I really am the hotter best friend, let me tell you Yumi."

"Yeah says you and what army?" Jonghyun says as he shoves Key by his shoulder.

Key gasps as he pouts cutely at Yumi. "See how mean he is to me Mi mi?" He moves closer to Yumi before smirking. "Don't hurt me." He whispers lowly as Yumi raises her eyebrows. He just smiles before pecking her cheek and runnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter