Chapter 13

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Read my authors note at the end for the lols. 

 

 

 

Sorry, I'm busy tonight. I'll come by later if its not too late?

Yumi sighs as she throws her mobile softly onto her bed. Twirling around in her study chair, she looks up at the ceiling boredly.

Yuri and Yoona were busy shopping, which obviously Yumi DID NOT want to do and she wasn't close enough with anyone else to do things with them.

Heading towards her door, Yumi opens it and flies down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"Grandma!"

"What is it Yumi?" she asks as she pourd her mixture into a pan.

"Is it okay if I just stay in? I'll just be upstairs and I won't interrupt." Yumi says as she plays with her fingers.

"Oh of course dear!" she says happily. "Be sure to take some food also. It's fine."

Yumi smiles back then skips back up the stairs to her room, taking a seat back in her original position. She opens her laptop and browses boredly while hitting her hand in a random beat on her table.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"What did you say?"

I open my mouth and strange ahs come out. "N-nothing sir." I say, bowing back down.

"I'll see you in a month." "Yes." he replies unsurely.

 

Yumi's POV

 

I check the time.

It was 10:17 and my grandparents were still partying hard. Go them. I rise from my bed as I realise I had not eaten since lunch, I was starving. Going down stairs, I wince as I hear olden day music being played, loud laughter being heard.

This was definitely not my scene. They were all dressed formally, whereas my attire was trackies and a loose jumper with my hair in a messy ponytail. Definitely not my scene.

I quickly sneak to the food table and snatch a plate from the side, going as fast as I could to retrieve the wanted dishes. I squint as the laughter continues, scowling as someone puts the music louder. I look to my side and realise there had been someone looking at me the whole time. "H-hi?"

"Hey." he replies back. I nod at his reply and put more food onto my plate, waving goodbye as I make my way up the stairs, not forgetting my utensils along the way.

Opening my door, then shutting it, I dump my plate on my desk and dig in, as I watch Pretty Little Liars. It was a good show okay? And I had not updated myself since I got here, there was a lot for me to watch.

I gasp as I hear a knock on my door, with a groan I pause my show and clunk my fork back onto my plate. I open my door and see that guy there. "Hi?"

He observes the inside of my room and shrugs. "Is it alright if I hang here for a while? Until we leave. It's too loud and boring down there."

I uhh then look at his face. He looked about my age. I sigh. "Fine, but you need to stay at least a metre away from me."

He puts his hand up and pulls an innocent face as I squint my eyes at him. "Fine." I let him in and close the door behind him. "What's your name anyway?"

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." he says as he starts to sit on my bed. I quickly stop him and motion him to the couch I had near my bed. He rolls his eyes but sits there anyway. "And you are?"

"Jung Yumi." I say as I go back to eating my food and watching my show. "So why are you here if you knew it was going to be boring anyway?"

"I'm new here. I didn't know it was going to be boring and believe it or not, I actually wanted to come and make new friends."

I snort and shove another spoonful of rice into my mouth. "Okay." I turn my seat around. "What school are you going to?"

"Seoul Private."

"Then see you in that hell hole on Monday." I say as I turn back around.

"Cool." he says.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Why the did we walk here?!" I groan as we continue our way, I literally feel like I've been walking all night fml.

"Because we cannot risk getting caught." Onew replies calmly. He whisles with his hands in his pocket whereas I was struggling like there's no tomorrow. "Are you going to Yumi's?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, see you later." I say as I go the opposite way.

 

Authors POV

 

Yumi laughs as she holds tightly onto her plate. She had her legs crossed onto her chair as she continued chatting with Taehyung. "Wait so they already go to Seoul Pri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter