Chapter 18

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Make sure you've read the chapter before this, because I did update twice this week. :) 

 

 

"So I'm not crazy." Daehyun says as he shakes his head. He pops a popcorn piece into his mouth as he keeps his eyes on the screen. They had put 'Die Hard' on, a classic action movie that they loved watching ever since they were kids. "Everyone keeps telling me that she's dead. But it is her, right hyung? You saw with your own eyes."

"I knew there was something different about her." Gdragon chuckles. "She had my attention from the moment she threw that punch."

"The way we taught her?"

He pffts as he shows the way Yumi had punched one of his gang members, his thumb on the outside as he hits straight onto his other hand. "She's forgotten."

"She's forgotten a lot more than a simple punch."

He nods. "She's forgotten about us."

 

Jonghyun puts his elbow on the side of the front doors frame as he watches Yumi unlock her door. "Yumi." he starts. She turns back around once she walks in. He sighs as he shakes his head. "That wasn't how I planned it to go. I wanted it to be perfect." he says as he ducks his head down. "I'm sorry."

She smiles softly as she lifts his chin up with her pointy finger. "It was perfect. Everything I imagined my first date would be." she shrugs. "Sure, I wish some things didn't happen, but just being with you is enough for me." she says shyly as she pulls him close by his neck. "Thankyou Jonghyun." she whispers.

He chuckles as he hugs her by her waist, kissing her temple as she giggles. "Want to come in?"

"Up the stairs and all?" he says with a gasp. "What an honour." he says as he wipes a fake tear.

She rolls her eyes as she nods. "Yes, up the stairs and all."

He chuckles with a nod, closing the door behind him. "Grandparents?"

"Guess." Yumi says sarcastically.

"You know, I'd love to get to know these grandparents of yours someday."

Yumi snorts unattractively as they walk up the stairs. "You and I both."

Jonghyun pulls her back by her hand before they reach her room and sighs. "I need to ask you something." she gulps as she looks up at him looking down at her, so close that she could feel his hot breath.

"Okay." she whispers.

"Where are your parents?" Yumi looks away as she looks to the side of him. "My mum and stepfather is in Australia."

Silence fills the air as Jonghyun continues to stare down at Yumi who had not blinked since he asked her that question. "What about your dad?"

"He left." she whispers softly. She shakes her head as she looks back at him. "At least, that's what my mum told me. But it must've happened when I was a baby because I don't remember what he looks like, what he smells like, I don't remember anything about him." she scoffs with a laugh as she shakes her head. "All he left me was this." she says as she lifts her jumper sleeve up to show a simple silver bracelet with her initials dangling around loosely.

Jonghyun plays with the charms for a while with a smile on his face. "Beautiful." he his lips as he smirks. "Just like you."

"You really are a sweet talker you know that."

He chuckles as he places her arms around his neck. "Only for you."

She closes her eyes with a happy smile on her face as Jonghyun caresses her cheek, their noses touching. Jonghyun moves his hand to the back of her head, pushing their lips together softly. Yumi smiles in the kiss as she feels Jonghyun's finger tips lingering along the skin on the back of her neck. She tightens her hold on his neck as she pushes herself up with the help of her tippy toes. Jonghyun growls as Yumi bites down onto his bottom lip, carefully moving his other hand along the wall towards Yumi's door. He guides them both close to the door, not seperating for a second as he pushes her door open. Jonghyun closes the door from the inside and leans Yumi on it as they continue to passionately kiss.

"Ew."

"God someone cover Taemin's eyes!"

Yumi gasps, biting down on Jonghyun's bottom lip hardly as she quickly pulls away and turns her bedroom lights on. Jonghyun huffs aloud as he holds onto his bottom lip. "What the hell are you guys doing here?!" he growls as he stares at his gang members that were sprawled out on Yumi's bed and ground.

"We were bored." Minho says simply.

Yumi moves slightly behind Jonghyun as she feels her cheeks hotten. "You don't have to be shy shortie." Key says as he rolls his eyes. "Onew hyung and Sica were all over each other in their first month of dating."

Onew scowls as the rest nod their head. "We're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter