Chapter 40

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Decided to continue this story because, well, a part of me feels like he's still with us. 

Never left. 

So, 

Enjoy loves <3 

 

 

Their father stares down at the sleeping girl in his arms. Yumi had fallen asleep whilst watching reruns of Running Man, so he lowers the volume, before slowly turning towards the boys, ensuring that he did not wake her up. "I found out who he is."

"The leader of YSJ?" Jonghyun asks. The boys rise from their slanted positions on the couch into a sitting position. "That was fast."

"Did Super Junior find him?" Daehyun asks. 

He nods. "Kyungsoo helped them." 

"So who is it?" Jiyoung asks. "He's not your brother, and he says that he's our uncle." 

"His name is Kim Sinhyuk." 

Yumi, who was slowly waking up ever since she heard Jonghyun talk, opens her eyes. "Kim Sinhyuk?" she asks. They all freeze. "Isn't he mothers brother? Doesn't he live in Australia? We used to have dinners with him when I was younger." 

"He lives in Australia?" Daehyun repeats. 

"What's his motive." Jonghyun asks. "But YSJ has been a thing for as long as I could remember." 

"Has he been the leader this whole time?" Jiyoung asks. 

"Mother hates gangs though." Yumi mentions. 

He clears his throat. "We'll have to find out more about him. Now that we know how he is associated to us..." he sighs. "I didn't even know your mother had siblings." 

"Maybe I can ask grandma and grandpa about him." Yumi mentions. "They're his parents afterall." 

"Good idea." Daehyun says, Jiyoung nods. 

He pats his sons backs and hugs Yumi. "Perhaps you should all hurry home now, before it gets dark." 

They all nod and stand from the couch. Yumi wraps her arm around Jonghyun's and leads him towards the door. "I'll walk you home." he mumbles. 

"Bye appa!" Yumi says happily, waving goodbye. 

"Goodbye my little one." He says as he follows them towards the door. 

Daehyun and Jiyoung both hug their dad before walking out the door as well. "See you all soon my children." he says coolly, causing everyone to chuckle. He closes the door.

Jiyoung and Daehyun looks towards Yumi who had slumped into Jonghyuns chest. "You good to take her home?" Jiyoung asks. 

Jonghyun looks up from the sleeping Yumi in his arms. "Yeah, should be fine." he clears his throat. "So... should I call you both hyung now?" he asks coolly. 

"I think that would be appropriate." Daehyun coolly replies. 

"You know, for Yumi." Jiyoung adds.

"Right." Jonghyun says before clearing his throat. "For Yumi." Yumi whines into Jonghyun's chest causing him to chuckle. 

"Better take the little baby home before she throws a tantrum." Daehyun says. Yumi groans and kicks her foot out, which accidentally hits Jiyoung instead of Daehyun.

"Babygirl." Jiyoung cries. 

"Oops sorry!" Yumi quickly hugs her brothers side, but sticks her tongue out at Daehyun. 

"Go home brat." Daehyun mutters. 

"Let's go baby." Jonghyun cooes, and Yumi hold onto his arm, waving at her brothers. 

"Bye y'all." Daehyun says before walking the opposite direction with Jiyoung. 

 

 

Yumi opens the door to her house and leads Jonghyun in. "Yumi, is that you?" she hears. 

"They're home?" Yumi looks back at Jonghyun who shrugs at her but squeezes her hand. 

"Oh hello Jonghyun!" Grandma says. "Have you had dinner?"

"Yes M'am." Jonghyun answers politely. "I was just dropping Yumi home." 

"Nonsense." Grandpa says. "It's already dark out, perhaps you should stay the night." 

Jonghyun glances at Yumi, who rolls her eyes. "Yes, do stay." Yumi says. "It might be dangerous for you to walk home at this time of night." she says sarcastically, and bumps her hip against his. 

"Well, since you've both ate, you can go play upstairs." 

"Wait." Yumi says as she leans against the kitchen stand. "Grandma, how is Uncle Sinhyuk?" 

They freeze. "He's okay."

"We don't really talk about him around here Yumi." her grandpa mentions. "He's... he's not the best person."

"Oh?" Yumi asks, glancing at Jonghyun. 

"Your uncle is similar to your father, but last time I talked to him, he was living in Australia. Perhaps ask your mother?" Grandma says. 

Yumi sighs to herself, then nods. "Okay." She clears , and gets herself a glass of water. "Goodnight." she says.

"Goodnight Yumi." they both say. 

Yumi leads Jonghyun up the stairs with a sigh. "They were helpful." Yumi mentions. 

"Absolutely." Jonghyun scrunches his nose. "Why does your grandma always send us upstairs to 'play'?" Yumi giggles. 

"It's cute." 

"What type of playing shall we do?" He asks teasingly as they close the door of her room. 

"Duh, Uno." 

 

Authors POV:

 

"Noona you don't understand! They've found out that it's me." he says. 

She rubs her eyes in annoyance. "You know that I can't come there. I have a family now." 

"You had a family before you know." he mentions. 

"A family that I can start anew with. A family with no problems. A family that has nothing to do with the gang world, and will never be part of it." 

"I need your help noona! This is all your fault to begin with remember?!" 

"I didn't think that YSJ would end up being legendary! I just wanted to scare Minhyuk so that he would leave the gang world!" 

"You just made him stronger!" 

She sighs. "I'm not going to help you."

"This is all your fault anyway! I don't understand why you would need to kidnap your own daughter! Do you know one of your gang members almost her?!" 

She stays silent. "Who?" She asks chillingly. 

"I've already dealt with him. My orders were strict. Don't hurt the girl." He clears his throat. 

"I want him dead." 

He starts to protest. "He's one of our best fighters."

"I don't care!" she yells. "Kill him."

He sighs. "Arrasso noona." 

"Don't you see? This brought them together once again." she says, a small smile evident on her face. She looks at a picture of her daughter alongside herself. "Yumi deserves at least that." 

"You know that you're the only person that can end this." 

"Then I guess it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter