Chapter 11

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All good I fixed it. 

 

Authors POV

"I-is that really necces-"

"Please Yumi." Jonghyun mutters as he lifts his bag up his shoulder. They were currently at the back of the school near the lake at their tree, school had already ended. Jonghyun had left a note in Yumi's locker to meet him there.

"Its not like I haven't met them already!" she reasons.

"That's what I said."

"W-well then you have to meet Yuri and Yoona." Jonghyun rolls his eyes. "AND be nice to them." she adds.

"Fine." Jonghyun says with a sigh. He looks hardly at Yumi with his eyebrows furrowed. "Just... They might be a little scary okay?"

Yumi's eyes widen as she scratched her head. "W-why?"

"Well when Onew hyung said he had a girlfriend we immediately needed to know who it was and..."

"And?" Yumi says with her arms crossed.

"Well their not very happy that we kept it a secret."

"I-I didn't think you wouldn't tell them!" Yumi reasons.

Jonghyun shakes his head quickly. "Don't worry, I'll bash them if they're mean."

Yumi rolls her eyes as she her lips. "If it makes you feel any better, its all your fault.

Jonghyun gasps dramatically before wrapping his arms around her waist. "Is it my fault I wanted to have you all to myself for a little while?"

Yumi blushes as he hums, placing his lips close to her cheek. He smirks. "You're blushing again."

"I-it's your fault." she says as she places both her hands onto his broad shoulders.

"No need to blush when I'm already yours."

Yumi pulls away, hitting his chest in the process making the male chuckle loudly. "You're so corny." she mumbles.

He pulls her back into a hug and places his lips on her forehead. "You know you love it."

"Can we just go home now?" Yumi starts to walk away as Jonghyun continues to laugh at the grumbling girl.

He catches up as she opens the door to the school, catching her hand into his as they continue to walk. Yumi raises one of her eyebrows at him. "What it's not like anyones around!"

Yumi rolls her eyes but nods anyway, swinging their hands back and forth now and then.

 

 

"Bye." Yumi mutters as she lets go of Jonghyun's hand. Jonghyun tsks as he drags her back, a yelp escaping the shocked Yumi.

"Aren't you gonna kiss me goodbye?" he whispers. "Or perhaps fangirl that I walked you home like in dramas?"

"You watch dramas?"

Jonghyun growls as he his lips. "You know you're the only girl that does this, embarrass the hell out of me. Are you not scared of me Jung Yumi?"

"I'm terrified of you actually." she whispers back. "But I know you won't hurt me."

"You don't know what I'm capable of." he says. "Then I guess I'll just have to learn."

Yumi looks around awkwardly as Jonghyun looks into her eyes. "So... can I go now or..."

"Not until you give me a kiss?"

Yumi snorts. "So YOU can fangirl like the girls in k-dramas?"

Jonghyun growls again as he pushes himself towards Yumi. "You're driving me crazy."

"Right back at you." she says as she leans forward, closing the distance between their lips. Stopping a centremetre away, she smirks. "Bye Jonghyun."

Jonghyun widens his mouth as Yumi walks away, looking back at him with a smirk. "This girl." he mutters.

 

Yumi's POV (The Next Day)

 

I puff my cheeks up as I open my locker. School is really getting to me.

"Yumi?" I turn around and see an unknown guy standing in front of me.

"Uh yes?" I ask. Hurry boy I'm hungry. "How can I help you?"

I look back to him and see him looking to the ground. "What's your name?" I ask, awkwardly swinging my locker door back and forth.

"I'm Suho." he says in a duh tone. Okay boy it's not like I read the yearbook and memorize everyones name. "I'm the captain of the soccer team." he says with an eyebrow up. "I'm in your geography class." he says more cleary.

"O...kay do you need geography notes?" I ask.

I hear him mumble as he scratches his neck. I look around the hallway and see lots of people at their lockers, chatting with their friends and getting their things out.

I close my locker with a sigh and my lips. "Listen if there's nothing then-"

"Would you maybe like to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter