Chapter 34

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Gdragon's POV

 

"!" I yell as we watch the white van drive away from us, no number plate, no badge to show what car it was, all taken off.

Daehyun and I were chasing after the car, running because we had walked here, no car. "We-we can keep running after it hyung! C-come on!" Daehyun says as he continues to run after the van.

"Daehyun! We won't be able to reach it! Even if we do, how many of them will be at the scene?!" I attempt to convince him.

He freezes and shakes his head as he walks back to me. His eyes were filled with tears. "We can't just let them take her hyung! W-we can't!" he yells. "We... we just got her back."

"I know Daehyun, I know." I say to him as I pat his back. I sigh as I clear my throat and wipe my tears. "Call B.A.P, call Got7, call everyone on our side Daehyun!" he nods his head quickly and immediately takes out his phone. My pokerface goes back on as I try to push all emotions aside. "I'll call BigBang and Jonghyun."

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I excitedly (lowkey trying to contain myself) take out my ringing phone because the only person that calls me excluding SHINee, is Yumi. It has to be her because I'm with all the SHINee members and, well, it would just be silly if they were calling me hehe. I aww sadly as I don't see the name 'Baby' on my screen, and unfortunately it's her older brother, 'Jiyuckie'.

I slap my knee as I laugh at myself for putting such a ing funny name like seriously, I am too funny. He probably found out that Yumi slept over and she was drunk. Boy, am I going to be fried.

I clear my throat and press the green phone button. "Sup."

"Jonghyun." I look around distractedly at the members, then focus my attention back on the movie we were currently watching. "-taken."

I freeze as I hear his last word. "Taemin turn that TV off for a sec."

"But hyung!"

"It's the good part Jjong!"

"Just in turn it off!" I say as I stand up from my seat. No, it could be anyone. "W-what did you say?!" I asked into my phone.

He sighs. "I said... Yumi has been taken."

"Bull ing don't you ing lie to me Jiyoung." I yell into my phone. The members were looking at me like a crazy person because I was pacing around the room.

"This is serious Jonghyun. It's YSJ Jonghyun. They took her."

"." I wince, punching the closest wall near me with a scream.

"Pull yourself together Jonghyun, she needs us, we need to get our girl back. All emotions aside Jonghyun, we can do this. Gather everyone you have, and meet me at the abandoned warehouse at 28291 street in one hour. Got it?"

"O-okay." I mutter as I slide myself down onto the wall I had hit.

"We'll get her back Jonghyun, don't worry." I nod to myself. "And the ones that took her, they will ing pay."

 

Author's POV

 

The members awkwardly watch Jonghyun cry to himself. "Do you think we can start the movie again?" Taemin whispers loudly for the members to hear. They look at him as though he was a crazy person and Minho shakes his head. He pouts, and continues to stare at Jonghyun.

"Should we do something?" Onew asks.

"Yeah." Key says as he stands up and nears Jonghyun. "Jjong." he says slowly. He sits down next to him. "Are you okay?" Jonghyun stays silent with a poker face, his tears uncontrollably falling from his eyes. "Jonghyun." Key says again.

"She's-she is g-gone." he stutters as he blinks. "Y-yumi was t-take-en." he mutters as he shakes his head. "I'm not ing okay because my girlfriend has been taken!" The members all mutter a and Jonghyun looks at Onew. "I bet you're happy now right hyung?! You always wanted us to break up, now-" Jonghyun shakes his head. "I may never see her again! Ever!" he stands up and continues his pacing around the room. "I was skyping her a-and oh my god that's the last time I saw her! I even hung up earlier because of you!" he says as he points on Onew accusingly. "This is all your fault! I should have been with her to protect her! This- this is all your fault!" he cries. Onew shakes his head as he walks forward, crushing Jonghyun into a hug. "This is all your ing fault!" he yells.

"Jonghyun." Jonghyun cries as he stops moving, accepting the hug. "We'll find her okay? You need to be strong for Yumi. We got this." Onew mutters. Onew pulls away as he moves his fingers through his hair. "Taemin, I want you to call Exo, tell them to come to my apartment. Minho, call Infinite and say the same thing." he clears his throat. "And Key,"

Key hums. "Should I call TVXQ?" he asks. Onew shakes his head. "No, call Super Junior."

Key freezes as he looks up at Onew. "R-really?"

Onew nods his head, looking at Jonghyun, then back at Key. "It's a matter of life and death."

They all go to make their phonecalls and Onew turns back to Jonghyun. "Jonghyun, call him."

Jonghyun looks up at him. "Why?"

"Because they took Yumi and we're gonna give all we got." he replies. "And he will not hold back. Especially when he knows his daughter has been taken."

"I-I can't." Jonghyun says. "He would hate me if he knew that I couldn't protect her."

"It's not your fault Jonghyun." Onew says. Jonghyun nods his head sarcasticaly, unconvinced. "Fine, I'll call him."

Onew clears his throat and nods to himself as he waits for the call to be answered. He looks at Jonghyun and sighs, then the phone was answered. "Hello."

"Hi sir."

"Lee Jinki." he says. "What can I do for you?"
"Uh... sir, I need to tell you something." Onew says.

"What is it Jinki? Because I have a busy day today, I have a flight in 30 minutes." he says.

"Please sir," Onew urges. "You won't want to leave once I tell you."

He sighs. "Fine, be at my office in 10 minutes."

 

"Thanks for seeing me sir." Onew says.

He nods. "Just be quick Jinki." he lights up a new cigarette and leans back into his seat.

"Okay." Onew says as he sits down in the seat in front of the desk. "Jung Yumi sir."

"What about her?" he asks, leaning forward with interest. "You're friends with her?"

Onew nods slowly. "Well yes... she's dating one our my gang members."

His eyebrows raise. "Who?" He puts out his cigarette and tsks. "Is it that one that acts like a girl sometimes? Or the one that looks like a frog?"

"W-well... its actually Kim Jonghyun. The one that comes with me here often." Onew says.

He hums, tapping his chin whilst nodding his head. "Alright alright, he seems like a good kid." he looks at Onew. "Is he a good kid?"

"Well yeah... I guess." Onew says.

He nods. "That's good then." he clears his throat. "So what about uhm... was it Jung Yumi?" he asks nervously.

"Well sir... she's been taken by YSJ."

"WHAT?!" he yells.

 

One hour later

 

"Thank you all for coming." Onew says as they all sit down.

Key walks in and his eyes widen. "Oh wow, it is crow-to-the-ded in here!" he says as he glares at Woohyun to move out of his seat. "Move." he says. Woohyun rolls his eyes, but stands anyway.

"What did you all call us here for?" Leeteuk asks as the other leaders nod.

Onew looks at Jonghyun, who was in the same position on the ground, his head leaning against his hand. "Do you guys know who Jung Yumi is?" he asks.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo smirk as they look down at Jonghyun. "Heck yeah we know who Jung Yumi is." they say. "She's Jonghyun's girlfriend."

Onew nods his head slowly. "Yeah."

"Okay yeah so what about her?" Myungsoo asks.

"Well..." Onew pauses, looks back at Jonghyun and sighs. "She's been taken."

Yesung scoffs. "You called us ALL here because one of your girlfriends has been taken?" he asks.

Jonghyun shakes his head, but keeps his head down.

"You only call Super Junior when it's life and death Onew." Henry says.

"This is life and death." Taemin says. "She's family."
Sungyu shakes his head. "You can't call all the gang members just because one girl has been taken! Surely you can handle this yourself." he says.

Donghae nods his head. "You're SHINee. You can get a girl back from whoever took her." he insists.

"Let's go." Siwon says. They all nod in agreement and start to stand up.

"You're all not going anywhere." he says. They all freeze, and look up near the front door.

"S-sir." Leeteuk mutters. They all bow and his face stays straight. "W-what are you doing here?" he asks.

"I called him." Onew says.

"That's a bit much seriously, all for a girl?!" Eunhyuk says dramatically.

"She is NOT just a girl." he says loudly. They all look down as he steps into the living room that they were all in. "Jinki, have you told them who we're up against?" he asks.

Onew shakes his head. "Well... they didn't really give me a chance." he looks at them and they all roll their eyes at him.

"Go on." Hoya says.

"Jung Yumi was taken by YSJ." Onew says.

They all gasp. "But we shut YSJ down in 2012." Leeteuk says. "That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter