Chapter 43

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jonghyun sighs as he watches Yumi distractedly play with her straw, pushing at the pearls in her milk tea with a frown on her face. "Baby?" He says softly. 

Yumi looks up from her drink and pouts in response. "I want to go back." 

Jonghyun purses his lips and glances at his watch. "Finish your drink and we should be fine to go back." Yumi aws in frustration. Jonghyun looks at her with sympathy before grabbing her hand on the table and squeezing it. "Just give them time to talk things over." 

"It involves me too." she grumbles out, but calms down once Jonghyun starts to draw circles on her hand. 

"And I'm sure they'll explain it all to you." He replies, throwing her a sweet smile before pushing her drink closer towards her. "Drink up." 

 

 

 

 

Minyoung stares at the door until it closes with a soft noise. "And he is?" 

"Yumi's boyfriend." Daehyun replies coolly. 

She raises her eyebrow. "She has a boyfriend?" She crosses her arms. 

"She didn't tell you?" he asks. 

Minyoung blinks. "Oh. I think it came up actually. She came home once in his tshirt." 

"Yeah the night she got drunk." Gdragon says with a chuckle. 

"You know about this and yet you still let her go to his house?!" Minyoung screams. 

"Why do you care?!" Gdragon yells back. "From what we've heard, you treated Yumi like ! So don't come here acting like you care about her!" 

Minyoung composes herself and takes a deep breath. "I do care about her." She clears . "Kim Jonghyun is his name?" 

"Yes. Kim Jonghyun." he replies hardly. "He's a good one. Treats her well. He has my trust." 

"Well he doesn't have mine." she answers back. 

"Who gives a about your trust?" Daehyun mutters, not going unheard. 

The room is silenced before he clears his throat. "Clearly you have a new life in Australia, so what made you come back? Sinhyuk already came here, we can settle this without you." he looks at her. "We didn't need you when you left and we certainly don't need you now." 

Minyoung shakes her head. "I made a mistake ok? Don't you see, it may be too late, but I want to start things over. What, you think YSJ is gonna end just like that? Our gangs will never end. I may end them, but you know boys, they'll just continue behind my back. We need to sort things out in a way that will be beneficial for both of us! We need to strategize together. We need to work together." 

"You're just gonna leave again." Gdragon says softly. 

"Don't state the inevitable hyung." Daeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter