Chapter 41

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Authors POV:

He looks at s and sighs. "I don't want you to hurt any of them. If I see a single one of you even lift a finger against any of the opposite, I'll be sure to tell the upper authority." 

The members gulp. "You don't want to end up like him." He points to the live recording of the member that had almost Yumi being beaten, barely alive. 

"What the is this about?" One of the gang members ask. 

He sighs. "It's time to shut this thing down. With or without her help." 

"You can't just shut us down!" The others shake their head. "What did madam say?"

"I can do whatever I want." he says simply. "She hasn't cared for you all since the start. You listen to me now. You answer to ME now." 

"It's not that simple."

He sighs. "That's why we're gonna need some help."

 

"Stay longer." Yumi says between kisses. 

"Stoooppppp." Jonghyun manages to speak out, but squeezes Yumi closer towards him. She was lying above him, her hands on both sides of his head, pressing kisses all around his face. He chuckles lowly and caresses her back. Yumi starts moving towards his neck, causing a loud groan to escape the boy under her. "I have to go." He whines. 

"I can just tell appa that you're with me." She mutters.

Jonghyun holds the back of her head, positioning her to the right spot against his neck. "But- oh ." Yumi down onto his neck. " sake." He groans, shifting his head to the other side to give easier access. 

Yumi squeals to herself as Jonghyun breathes out loudly. "Jjongie I just gave you a hickey." She traces it with her fingers. "I'm so good." She moves her legs onto his sides and sits up on Jonghyun's stomach. Jonghyun cries to himself as he watches Yumi move her hair towards the back of her ear, inspecting the hickey she had just given him. "Can I do the other side?" She asks excitedly. 

"Wait-no-" Yumi giggles and presses her lips against the other side of his neck, kissing and . Pleased with herself as she hears him growl, she shifts her bottom around on his stomach. "Y-Yumi."

She stops, and places her head on his chest. "Your heart is beating real fast." she cooes. Yumi gasps once she feels something between her legs, hardened. "What the is that?" 

Jonghyun clenches his teeth as Yumi rubs against his hardness. "B-baby." 

"Ohhh." Yumi gasps in realization before quickly lifting herself up from his lap. "Sorry!" Jonghyun moves his fingers through his hair, before getting up to move. "Where are you going?" Yumi forcefully pushes him back down, pressing herself against him once again. 

"I-I need to- you know-" Jonghyun struggles with his words, so points down to the growing tent between his legs.

"Oh." Yumi drops down onto him, causing Jonghyun to moan loudly. "You mean this?" she giggles once Jonghyun closes his eyes tightly. She liked seeing him react to her touches. Yumi experiments and starts rocking her hips, sitting up to see his facial expressions. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter