Chapter 15

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV

 

Yumi closes her eyes as she pouts widely towards the front camera before taking the picture with a snap. She opens the gallery before grinning, changing it to both Jonghyun's lock screen and home screen. "Don't I look cute?" she says as she shows off his new screen in front of Jonghyun's face.

 

She giggles as he chuckles. "Very cute." he says as he moves himself closer towards Yumi, who was concentration on taking more photos. He watches her in awe, softly smiling when she attempted to make funny faces, that in his opinion, just turned out cute also. "Are you trying to take up my whole gallery?" he asks jokingly.

 

She rolls her eyes before locking his phone screen. "No, it's for when you miss me. That way, you won't be here EVERYDAY." she says as she hits his head with her knuckles amusingly.

 

"Nah, I prefer the real version." he replies with a smirk. He takes her phone, protests heard from Yumi. Jonghyun sticks his tongue out at her before tapping onto the camera app. He takes a photo of himself smirking, his usual bad-boy look, and one of him with his eyes wide and his tongue out. "There." he says satisfied. "Now you can make one your lock screen, and one your home screen."

 

She giggles as his eyebrows scrunch together as he taps on her phone until both photos were successfully used. He sighs ecstatically before dropping her phone onto the bed. Jonghyun smirks as he gets up from his position to hover over Yumi, who was still tapping away on his mobile. "Baby." he coos. She looks up with her eyes wide when she realises how close he had come, pushing his head away quickly, causing him to laugh. He places his forehead on hers before leaning into her lips.

 

"Yumi!"

 

Yumi gasps as she quickly pushes Jonghyun off of her onto the other side of her bed as she looks forward to her door. "H-hey guys what are you doing here?" she asks nervously as she stares at her two best friends who had turned their heads back towards the door. She glances Jonghyun's way who had the tip of his thumb and pointy finger pressed against the bridge of his nose.

 

Yuri had her hair down curled with a white headband, a baggy white jumper with black words that went up to mid thigh on with black shorts and high top chucks. Yoona had a flannel shirt inside and a denim jacket on top of it with a belt surrounding both items, paired with black skinny jeans and black boots.

 

"U-uh, we thought we would come to surprise you, you know, take you shopping or something." Yoona stutters out.

"But we'll definitely make sure we call next time." Yuri says as Yumi lifts herself from her bed. "What would it look like if we walked in later?!"

 

Yumi hears Jonghyun scoff as he gets up from her bed, scratching his head as Yumi looks at him.

 

"C-can we uh, turn around now or?" Yuri asks.

 

"Are you decent?" Yoona adds.

 

"Yes!" Yumi says quickly with a roll of her eyes.

 

They turn around as Jonghyun stands near the balcony door, awkwardly staring from each girl to the other.

 

"Oh hey Jonghyun." Yuri says coolly as she crosses her arms. "Didn't see ya there."

 

Jonghyun rolls his eyes as he nods his head, his fringe falling close to his eyes. "You're going shopping?" he asks. Yumi winces as both the girls nod happily as Jonghyun looks at his watch. "It's already 6 o'clock." he points out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter