Chapter 6

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Yumi's POV

 

Monday. The worst day of the week if you ask me.

 

I never liked Mondays.

 

 I pretty much dragged myself out of bed, heading out the door and not even caring what I looked like. I most probably had eye bags, messy puffy hair and blood-shot eyes.

 

My eyes were barely open as I registered what was in front of me as I closed my door. I wince as the bright shining sun makes its way to my eyes, using my hand as a shield from the blinding sun.

 

Tell me I'm hallucinating.

 

I shut my eyes tightly before opening them again, expecting the image to disappear. I look forward to nothing but a road for me to walk, to my so called school.

 

Third time that's happened.

 

I keep imagining him there.

 

Jonghyun, what have you done to me.

 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I get up extra early today because after yesterday, I wanted nothing but a good day.

 

And there was nothing that brightened my day more then when I see her.

 

I don’t know when and I have no idea why, but she always managed to make me feel different. She was different. Different from all the other girls. And I liked it.

 

I liked it very much.

 

I calmly walk into the classroom, murmurs and whispers coming from the corners of the room, where the least bit of people appeared. I always like coming late, making an entrance. But for once, I wanted to be here before her.

 

I look up at the clock. So she came late too?

 

I impatiently stamp my foot on the ground as I stop myself from falling asleep.

 

I look up at the door and finally see Yumi. A quick smile found its way to my lips, immediately disappearing as I tried to control myself.

 

She didn't acknowledge my presence, which was surprising, as she bangs her head onto the table next to me. I chuckle as I use my hand to support me, elbow on table as I stare at her head. Her hair was down, wavy and nice, and her eyes were closed.  

 

"Don't break the table."

 

 I hear a tiny gasp as she snaps her head up from the table. "Y-you're early."

 

I scoff. Baha okay its true but whatever. "I don't come to school late everyday."

 

She nods her head while biting her lip. "R-right."

 

 

Yumi's POV

 

I look at the clock. It was still 5 minutes till class started.

 

 I got up from my seat and walked outside. God I must've looked like a mess! I didn't even put any lip-gloss on this morning! I take out my mirror and look at my face.

 

Ew ew ew!

 

God just kill me now.

 

I sigh as I fix my baby hairs and pat my cheeks for a bit of colour.

 

"You look like you're beating yourself up."

 

"W-what?" I turn around and see him smirking against the wall.

 

Oh god he's too hot.

 

"You look flushed." he says with his arms crossed, a foot up on the wall.

 

"W-what no it's cos it's hot. Really hot." I say.

 

He lifts his head up as if to nod. "It's 15 degrees today." he gets off the wall and walks towards me. "Just admit it."

 

"A-admit what?" I ask innocently.

 

He rolls his eyes. "You like me don't you?" he asks with a smirk.

 

"W-what no!" I say whilst waving my hands.

 

Oh my god oh my god.

 

He pffts. "Don't worry." he puts a finger on my chin. "I like you too."

 

My eyes widen. "Y-you like me?"

 

He chuckles then walks away with his hands in his pockets.

 

"He... he likes me?" I mumble.

 

 

Lunchtime

 

Gasps and screams were being thrown round the cafeteria as a bunch of guys walk in.

 

"Yuri," I look up to the boys, getting a little more nervous the closer they got. "W-who are they?"

 

"I don't know." Yuri says as she shakes her head.

 

They stop in front of our table with smirks on their faces.

 

"Can we help you?" Sehun asks with both elbows on the table.

 

We look up to the guys who are smirking down at us. I move my eyes around the group, all looking just like SHINee. They all had that bad boy kind of look, hair messy, bottons not done up and their ties loose.

 

I purse my lips as I study all their faces until I land on one. And he looked so goddamn familiar.

 

"You." I say loudly.

 

He's shocked, I could tell, as he points his finger at himself, with a bewildered look planted into his face.

 

I shake my head quickly as I scramble out of the cafeteria, knowing a presence was following me.

 

"Wait!" I hear, stopping me from walking.

 

We were in the middle of the hallway, not another soul in sight.

 

"Why did you..." I turn around and see a confused face on his face. "I mean... I don't think I know you."

 

I scoff quietly. "You mean you don't remember practically forcing me to dance with you at Tiffanys party?" Boys.

 

He gasps. "O-oh I'm so sorry! I-I didn't even want to go to that party! My friends made me a-and they made me drink abd everything!" he says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter